Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,308 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some guy offered me Siakam for Wendell Carter Jr. and Enes Kanter. Thoughts?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Some guy offered me Siakam for Wendell Carter Jr. and Enes Kanter. Thoughts?
Oh nice you picked up Kanter? good snag.

Ummm... I'd probably hold off on that one. You'd be selling low on Wendell and buying a tad high on Siakam just based on their projections. Josh has them both in the Top 40-50 range for your league.
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Maybe counter with Keldon instead of Wendell?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Good call. Dennis Schroder and Lonzo hit the WW this week. I was able to snag Schroder. Thought about Lonzo, but my IR is stuffed with Valancunias, Fournier and Nurk
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Good call. Dennis Schroder and Lonzo hit the WW this week. I was able to snag Schroder. Thought about Lonzo, but my IR is stuffed with Valancunias, Fournier and Nurk
I'd probably prefer Lonzo over Fournier, just for the double-double and triple-double potential
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I'd probably prefer Lonzo over Fournier, just for the double-double and triple-double potential
I would have to drop someone on my active roster to make that happen which I don't think I feel comfortable with right now...the bottom end of my roster is Kelly Oubre, Dennis Schroder, Bazley and Jordan Clarkson (picked him up to stream on Tuesday and Thursday since there are like no games).
ClutchCityAg
Ah okay yeah, well I would definitely keep an eye on him and drop schroeder easily for someone else if needed. Great call grabbing clarkson.

If lonzo plays, he has that Tue/Thurs/Sat schedule as well if you need the extra games
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Ah okay yeah, well I would definitely keep an eye on him and drop schroeder easily for someone else if needed. Great call grabbing clarkson.

If lonzo plays, he has that Tue/Thurs/Sat schedule as well if you need the extra games
You'd go Lonzo over Schroder?
ClutchCityAg
Probably yeah, about the same as far as value but Lonzo better schedule this week
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Probably yeah, about the same as far as value but Lonzo better schedule this week
I just don't know if Lonzo is going to play and I have already made two of my seven roster moves for the week.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I just don't know if Lonzo is going to play and I have already made two of my seven roster moves for the week.
just wait till closer to game time tomorrow then for more news
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

just wait till closer to game time tomorrow then for more news
I thought what the hell and nabbed Lonzo...Schroder still appears on my roster for today and Lonzo tomorrow. Any idea why this is? I'll take the points. I just don't get it.
ClutchCityAg
Probably because games already started for today, Orlando has an early game that started around 12
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Probably because games already started for today, Orlando has an early game that started around 12
Oh damn I thought 1:30 was the earliest game. Makes sense.
Saint Pablo
Oubre looks good!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Oubre looks good!

Finally!!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
So after Schroeder's performance last night, I'm regretting dropping him. Would you rather have him over:
Kelly Oubre
Montrezl Harrell
Brandon Clarke
Darius Bazley
News Kanter
Saint Pablo
Nvm someone poached him 10 min after posting this.
ClutchCityAg
Dang, but either way I was gonna say he is just a hot streamer for now. I think Brandon Clarke would be the drop, he is doing well now but when JJJ comes back he is gonna lose minutes.

If you are considering dropping all of those guys, why not package 2 together to trade for someone slightly better?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Dang, but either way I was gonna say he is just a hot streamer for now. I think Brandon Clarke would be the drop, he is doing well now but when JJJ comes back he is gonna lose minutes.

If you are considering dropping all of those guys, why not package 2 together to trade for someone slightly better?
I am having a hard time coming up with anything other than the Siakam deal...I am going to need to drop someone in the next week or two anyway when Val comes back...here is a roster breakdown which may help you visualize my team structure and how that would work if I were to make a deal of some sort.

Luka - PG/SF
Harden - PG/SG
SGA - SG/PG
Capela - C
Lonzo - PG
WCJ - C
Oubre - PF/SF
Montrezl - C/PF
Keldon - SF
Clarke - PF
Enes - C
Bazley - SF/PF
Jordan Clarkson - SG

IR
Nurk - C
Fournier - SG/SF
Val - C

I like Siakam and think that Kanter will be a drop in a couple months obviously, but you may be right that Kanter and WCJ is a lot. ANy other ideas for him or other players?
ClutchCityAg
Ranks for each player are based on Fantasy points PER GAME, not Total Value
(Current Rank, Projected Rank ROS by Josh) - these projections constantly are in flux based on different things but this is the snapshot as of right now.

Luka (2, 3)
Harden (7, 12)
SGA (38, 25)
Capela (22, 36)

Val (41, 40)
WCJ (71, 58)
Kanter (72, 67) - will drop when Nurk returns
Nurkic (81, 71) - will rise if returns healthy & looking good

Keldon (74, 81)
Trez (82, 77)

Clarke (97, 105) - will drop when JJJ returns & minutes decrease
Lonzo (117, 97)
Oubre (153, 103)
Bazley (116. 96)

Clarkson (106, 146)
Fournier (147, 116)
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Some guys Josh currently has labeled as Buy Lows: Mitch Robinson, Devin Booker, FVV, Siakam, Smart, & Keldon

Sell Highs: Trez, Clarke, DeAndre Jordan (nice one for you), and Schroeder (no need to worry about)

These labels are based on the last week or so and public perception. Clarkson has been amazing lately because Ingles is out and Bojan has been struggling, maybe someone in your league believes in him long term.

Deals I'd try:
Trez and Clarke for Mitch Robinson would be nice.
Maybe Clarkson and Bazley for Booker(ROS 65)?
Clarkson & Oubre for JJJ (ROS 84)?
Clarkson and Fournier for Marcus Smart(ROS 79)?
Clarke & Oubre for FVV (ROS 51)?

Depends how much your league mates realize the value of big men in your current set up. If they dont, you can get great value for someone like robinson who they think is top 50-60 but is actually top 40-50. If they do, you can maybe get good value for guards like smart or booker who they think are barely top 80-100 players but are better than that.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Some guys Josh currently has labeled as Buy Lows: Mitch Robinson, Devin Booker, FVV, Siakam, Smart, & Keldon

Sell Highs: Trez, Clarke, DeAndre Jordan (nice one for you), and Schroeder (no need to worry about)

These labels are based on the last week or so and public perception. Clarkson has been amazing lately because Ingles is out and Bojan has been struggling, maybe someone in your league believes in him long term.

Deals I'd try:

Depends how much your league mates realize the value of big men in your current set up. If they dont, you can get great value for someone like robinson who they think is top 50-60 but is actually top 40-50. If they do, you can maybe get good value for guards like smart or booker who they think are barely top 80-100 players but are better than that.
I like these. I am going to try the Booker, JJJ, and Rob trades. What would you give for Siakam?
COAg15
AG
What would you give for Booker? Want to do a 2/1 trade to free up some space. 8T/8CAT

Buddy Hield
Markannen
Tyresse Haliburton
Richaun Holmes
Draymond Green
Jarret Allen
Mitch Robinson
Nance Jr.

Rest of roster consists of Lillard, Steph, Paul George, Sabonis, Drummond, Tobi Harris.

Don't really want to move these guys especially just for Booker. I was wanting to get rid of Hield and upgrade a SG spot.
ClutchCityAg
What categories do you need to add/keep? I think hield and nance for booker seems fair
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Harrell and Clarke for Siakam is what I'd probably aim for
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
He shot that down
ClutchCityAg
Can't blame him, never send your best offer first. Gotta hope he at least counter offers or else just move on
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Deals I'd try:

Would you do any of these deals for MPJ?
ClutchCityAg
Yeah probably all of the same ones
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
JJJ governor wants Wendell Carter. Thoughts?
ClutchCityAg
Nah, rather stick with WCJ
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
I feel so good about the Harden and Capela trades after last night! Harden triple double and Capela went for 77.5 fantasy points in my league settings.

I dropped Brandon Clarke to activate Evan Fournier, which I regret, but not really the end of the world.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

I feel so good about the Harden and Capela trades after last night! Harden triple double and Capela went for 77.5 fantasy points in my league settings.

I dropped Brandon Clarke to activate Evan Fournier, which I regret, but not really the end of the world.
Yeah Capela went off! might've been one of his best games ever
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah Capela went off! might've been one of his best games ever
Would you sell high?

I hope the Nets get Kyrie outta there lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.