Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,315 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saint Pablo
Harden re-evaluated in 10 days. Brutal blow.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Just got Ingram

Full on tank mode but keepers for next year looking good:
Harden
Simmons
Zion
Ingram
Ball

Now may try to do one more trade and trade Ingram/Simmons together or Even Harden+someone.
Saint Pablo
Would I be insane to move AD+Vooch for Jokic??
Aggie09Derek
AG
Not insane at all but I'm a n00b
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

Not insane at all but I'm a n00b
I am also a n00b. Vooch is a borderline top 10 player in my league (we have a weird scoring format)...AD is what he is, but I am not confident I will have him for the championship even if he does come back.
Saint Pablo
I need feedback from Clutch, my fantasy bball big brother
Saint Pablo
Jrue Holiday is out tonight. Damn in the last two weeks the following players on my team have missed a game or multiple games:

AD
Harden
Luka
Sabonis
Jrue Holiday
KPJ
Rob Williams
Nurkic
Diallo
DeAndre Hunter (before I cut him)
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Two days ago I picked up Gary Trent Jr .and Enes Kanter on waivers. Tonight was a good night.
Saint Pablo
Playoffs are upon us! Best of luck boys.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Had a wedding this past week, all my fantasy teams were on auto pilot haha
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Haha no worries! Hope it was a good time.

Didn't end up making the deal. Hopefully everyone comes back soon!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I think I am gonna end up missing playoffs.. Top 3 in Points scored, but #1 in Points against and Im gonna finish in 7th... 6 teams make playoffs. Freaking injuries are the worst
ClutchCityAg
Post on here your current team and your opponents current team for this matchup, I'll plug it in the h2h matchup tool
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I think I am gonna end up missing playoffs.. Top 3 in Points scored, but #1 in Points against and Im gonna finish in 7th... 6 teams make playoffs. Freaking injuries are the worst
Aw man that is brutal. I am sorry to hear that
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Post on here your current team and your opponents current team for this matchup, I'll plug it in the h2h matchup tool
I will next week! I have a bye this week so I am chilling right now
Saint Pablo
Richaun Holmes hurt now FFS.
ClutchCityAg
Of course my team is going off this week but its too little too late. Maybe I can at least win our weekly payout for highest score. One more of those and I'll have my money back from the buy in, so there's that haha.
Saint Pablo
Better than nothing!

I'm probably screwed after my bye. Not sure I can overcome missing Holmes, AD, and Harden. If none of them come back, which would you drop of those three or LaMelo?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Better than nothing!

I'm probably screwed after my bye. Not sure I can overcome missing Holmes, AD, and Harden. If none of them come back, which would you drop of those three or LaMelo?
Harden getting re-eval today
AD earliest expected back is next Thurs
Holmes.. hard to say, could be back this weekend or could be done for the year

I'd drop lamelo before dropping any of them, but idk how much diff it will make

ClutchCityAg

Next week's schedule chart
Saint Pablo
I am so discouraged about all the injuries on my team. I definitely have the best team in the league, but I probably won't win because my squad is so beat up...even Big Rob missed a game last night. I have literally had 10 guys miss games in the last two weeks lol
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

I am so discouraged about all the injuries on my team. I definitely have the best team in the league, but I probably won't win because my squad is so beat up...even Big Rob missed a game last night. I have literally had 10 guys miss games in the last two weeks lol
Classic fantasy sports right there man.. happens every single year
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yup in football in my main league I had Dak Prescott who got hurt and missed the whole year, Zeke who was directly impacted by that, Ekeler who missed half the year, and Joe Mixon who was a complete mess.

In my other league I had Dak, Mixon, Ekeler, and Michael Thomas.

I know it all too well. I have the worst luck in fantasy. The one year I assembled the god squad, like legit the best fantasy football roster I have ever seen and I lost.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Am I an idiot for not trading Ingram for Durant? My goal is long-term and I just worry about Durant always sitting out.
ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Am I an idiot for not trading Ingram for Durant? My goal is long-term and I just worry about Durant always sitting out.
No, I would prefer Ingram over Durant.

These are my favorite dynasty rankings to use: https://hashtagbasketball.com/fantasy-basketball-dynasty-rankings
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yup in football in my main league I had Dak Prescott who got hurt and missed the whole year, Zeke who was directly impacted by that, Ekeler who missed half the year, and Joe Mixon who was a complete mess.

I know it all too well. I have the worst luck in fantasy. The one year I assembled the god squad, like legit the best fantasy football roster I have ever seen and I lost.
One year I had Kareem Hunt (his breakout year), Kamara (rookie year), and Zeke. With Mike Evans, Davante Adams and Gronk. This was in a 12 team league!!

Lost zeke because of the investigation thing, then Kamara and Gronk both went down during my bye week and I lost in the semifinals cause Davante Adams had a terrible week.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

One year I had Kareem Hunt (his breakout year), Kamara (rookie year), and Zeke. With Mike Evans, Davante Adams and Gronk. This was in a 12 team league!!

Lost zeke because of the investigation thing, then Kamara and Gronk both went down during my bye week and I lost in the semifinals cause Davante Adams had a terrible week.
In 2019, I had Pat Mahomes (QB6), CMC (RB1), Zeke (RB4), Chris Carson (RB8), Mike Evans (WR8), Michael Thomas (WR1), Cooper Kupp (WR6), and lost to a guy who had Derrick Henry and picked up Kenyan Drake off of waivers right when he got moved to the Cardinals...our league had a waiver setting where they reset weekly based on standings so I ALWAYS had bottom priority since I was in first place and that was literally the only reason that chump went on to win our league. I honestly still get sad thinking about that team lol
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

In 2019, I had Pat Mahomes (QB6), CMC (RB1), Zeke (RB4), Chris Carson (RB8), Mike Evans (WR8), Michael Thomas (WR1), Cooper Kupp (WR6), and lost to a guy who had Derrick Henry and picked up Kenyan Drake off of waivers right when he got moved to the Cardinals...our league had a waiver setting where they reset weekly based on standings so I ALWAYS had bottom priority since I was in first place and that was literally the only reason that chump went on to win our league. I honestly still get sad thinking about that team lol
Oh man... thats brutal.

I hate waivers that are set like that
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Oh man... thats brutal.

I hate waivers that are set like that
I made sure we changed it the next year, but it really did screw me that year.
Saint Pablo
https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/nba-preparing-to-postpone-games-after-impending-derek-chauvin-verdict/ wtf
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/nba-preparing-to-postpone-games-after-impending-derek-chauvin-verdict/ wtf
ugh... freakin clowns
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ugh... freakin clowns
Trying to figure out how to push playoffs back a week...
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ugh... freakin clowns
yeah thats a smart idea.. but they could easily find something else to be outraged about
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ugh... freakin clowns
yeah thats a smart idea.. but they could easily find something else to be outraged about
The four guys who are playing are all on board with the idea. Not sure ESPN will let me do it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.