Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,330 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saint Pablo said:

I'll be distraught if this happens.
thank goodness it didnt
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I'll be distraught if this happens.
thank goodness it didnt
That made me so happy. I saw a report they may sign Boogie...why the hell lol
Saint Pablo
Pick a streamer for tonight:

Miles Bridges
Chuma Okeke
Malik Monk
Seth Curry
RJ Hampton
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Pick a streamer for tonight:

Miles Bridges
Chuma Okeke
Malik Monk
Seth Curry
RJ Hampton
Monk (Probable), then Okeke, then Bridges
Saint Pablo
Do you think DeAndre Hunter is trending towards a drop or nah?
ClutchCityAg
I'm preparing for my fantasy baseball draft tomorrow. Any sites/experts you like for baseball?
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

I'm preparing for my fantasy baseball draft tomorrow. Any sites/experts you like for baseball?
I'm no help with baseball, I'm sorry. Probably couldn't name 20 baseball players right now honestly.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Do you think DeAndre Hunter is trending towards a drop or nah?
Not yet, wait and see how the rotation looks when he comes back. Id give it another week
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I'm no help with baseball, I'm sorry. Probably couldn't name 20 baseball players right now honestly.
No worries, im the 3 time defending champ so I should be alright haha. If you ever decide to play, Razzball is my favorite site for fantasy baseball
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

No worries, im the 3 time defending champ so I should be alright haha. If you ever decide to play, Razzball is my favorite site for fantasy baseball
Of the big three sports, how would you rank them? For fantasy and viewing?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Fantasy: Baseball>Basketball>Football

Viewing: Football>Basketball>Baseball

You?
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Fantasy: Baseball>Basketball>Football

Viewing: Football>Basketball>Baseball

You?
Fantasy: honestly not sure....I LOVE fantasy football, but hoops has been incredibly fun

Viewing: same as you.
Saint Pablo
Ugh Harden got hurt and Robert Williams was a late scratch with an illness...cost me points last night. Hopefully Harden doesn't miss much time, if any. And then DeAndre Hunter...whenever he returns, idk who to drop Kuzma, him, or Diallo. I am thinking Hunter may be the odd man out.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Ugh Harden got hurt and Robert Williams was a late scratch with an illness...cost me points last night. Hopefully Harden doesn't miss much time, if any. And then DeAndre Hunter...whenever he returns, idk who to drop Kuzma, him, or Diallo. I am thinking Hunter may be the odd man out.
Yeah:/ the rob williams one sucks. Hopefully Harden will be back in 2 weeks. Youre locked in for playoffs right?
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah:/ the rob williams one sucks. Hopefully Harden will be back in 2 weeks. Youre locked in for playoffs right?
I am. Praying I grab the 2 seed so I can get a bye...really need AD to get healthy.
ClutchCityAg
The good news is the LeBron injury is gonna take awhile, so AD should get all the shots he can handle if he makes it back first.
Saint Pablo
Now Sabonis has a sprained ankle. Man my team is falling apart. This is like my fantasy football season all over again.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Now Sabonis has a sprained ankle. Man my team is falling apart. This is like my fantasy football season all over again.
Same man same.. Now barely holding on to a playoff spot. What a fall from 1st place, injuries suck.
Saint Pablo
It sounds like Harden should be back soon which is huge. I am really hoping I can get AD by the championship week.

I also want to return to my streaming ways for the playoffs. Who would you drop to do so? Derrick White, Hamidou Diallo, or Chuma Okeke? I think Diallo or White.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

It sounds like Harden should be back soon which is huge. I am really hoping I can get AD by the championship week.

I also want to return to my streaming ways for the playoffs. Who would you drop to do so? Derrick White, Hamidou Diallo, or Chuma Okeke? I think Diallo or White.
Agreed Diallo first then White. Gotta be ruthless for streaming during playoffs.

I need Steph, Embiid, and Kyrie to go balls to the wall the next couple weeks. Brogdon needs to stop getting dinged up, and Robb Williams needs to be top 50. Shouldn't be too much to ask right?
ClutchCityAg
Wow Harden playing tonight! Huge
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Agreed Diallo first then White. Gotta be ruthless for streaming during playoffs.

I need Steph, Embiid, and Kyrie to go balls to the wall the next couple weeks. Brogdon needs to stop getting dinged up, and Robb Williams needs to be top 50. Shouldn't be too much to ask right?
Honestly none of that seems unreasonable at all, as long as Steph and Embiid are healthy. Rob really has been close to a top 50 guy.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Wow Harden playing tonight! Huge
LETS GO. Dude is an ironman.
Saint Pablo
Kuzma is also a drop candidate. Would you drop him before Diallo or White? Or nah, hold until AD returns?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Kuzma is also a drop candidate. Would you drop him before Diallo or White? Or nah, hold until AD returns?
Well Diallo has 5 games this week, White has 4, and Kuz has 3. So probably Kuz is the drop if you are trying to stream this week
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Well Diallo has 5 games this week, White has 4, and Kuz has 3. So probably Kuz is the drop if you are trying to stream this week
I am locked in to the two seed and will likely win this week whether or not I stream. I am thinking more towards playoffs.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I am locked in to the two seed and will likely win this week whether or not I stream. I am thinking more towards playoffs.
Then def kuz. He is lowest on Josh's projections for your league out of those three
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Then def kuz. He is lowest on Josh's projections for your league out of those three
Can I see the projections? Probably the last view I will need before playoffs since trade deadline is this weekend.
ClutchCityAg
Best of luck to you my man. Once playoff starts let me know and I can plug your stuff into the Head to Head matchup tool. It gives you better projections of how the matchup will shake out.

Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Best of luck to you my man. Once playoff starts let me know and I can plug your stuff into the Head to Head matchup tool. It gives you better projections of how the matchup will shake out.

Thank you so much! I am sure that will come in handy. Rob Williams up to NINETEEN!!!! goodness gracious. I am loving that.
ClutchCityAg
Seriously.. He almost had a triple double the other night!! Apparently his real life basketball IQ needs some work, but his fantasy production is insane.

I used to work in the athletic department helping with academics when he was at A&M, and I can tell you that he is the type of person who needs a coach constantly riding him to stay disciplined and put in the necessary practice to improve. Brad Stevens seems like a good fit for him, but things could easily get off track if he loses focus. I really hope he can keep improving from here because the sky is the limit!
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Seriously.. He almost had a triple double the other night!! Apparently his real life basketball IQ needs some work, but his fantasy production is insane.

I used to work in the athletic department helping with academics when he was at A&M, and I can tell you that he is the type of person who needs a coach constantly riding him to stay disciplined and put in the necessary practice to improve. Brad Stevens seems like a good fit for him, but things could easily get off track if he loses focus. I really hope he can keep improving from here because the sky is the limit!
I worked at the apartment complex he lived at his sophomore year. I probably interacted with the guy 5-10 times and I am incredibly confident he was stoned for every single encounter. My little brother was incredibly excited to meet him, JJ Caldwell, JJ Chandler, and Admon and they were all swishing mouthwash to clear out their mouth before practice, in the photo of them, Rob looked hilarious.

I total see what you are saying about him needing someone to ride him and I think Stevens could be the right guy.
Saint Pablo
Here's silly Rob
ClutchCityAg
Hahaha great pic!!

Yeah that whole group and JJ especially were some wild kids. DJ Hogg same thing. Safe to say that coach Kennedy was pretty lax on drugs and I think sumlin was too. Between the bball kids and Speedy Noil and Ricky Seals-Jones somebody was making some good money in those days supplying them all.
Saint Pablo
Harden hurt again. Nurkic sitting tonight. Brutal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.