Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,332 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
COAg15 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

COAg15 said:

Damn! Big shake-up with the Harden trade.

Bummed that Jarrett Allen got moved to the Cavs.. I own him and Drummond. It feels like that's not good for either players value now.
Go grab DeAndre Jordan asap
I have too many Centers lol. Drummond, Allen, Mitch Robinson, and a few others that have the PF / C tag like Sabonis, Nance Jr, and Richaun Holmes.
Nance would be drop out of those probably, depends if a drummond trade happens
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

COAg15 said:

Bummed that Jarrett Allen got moved to the Cavs.. I own him and Drummond. It feels like that's not good for either players value now.
Yeah... this really hurts my dynasty team with Harden, but I've been looking to try and get younger and reload to beat my rival in that league so this might just further push me in that direction.

Hurts my points team a lo

From Josh and other experts so far what I am hearing fantasy-wise is:

Stock UP: Wall, Wood, Oladipo, DeAndre Jordan, & LeVert

Stock DOWN: Harden, Kyrie, KD, Allen, & Drummond

Be on the lookout for a Dummond trade coming soon, highly likely he gets dealt. That would be great for Jarrett Allen.
I gotta check out what Josh is saying.

Ya think Allen or Drummond could be a buy low if their owner is panicking? Since Drummond is likely on the move at some point??
ClutchCityAg
Yeah haha my dynasty team is pretty nuts, but my rival is probably better at this point. He has Kat, Jokic, Russ, Bam, & Drummond as his top 5..
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

COAg15 said:

Yeah... this really hurts my dynasty team with Harden, but I've been looking to try and get younger and reload to beat my rival in that league so this might just further push me in that direction.

Be on the lookout for a Dummond trade coming soon, highly likely he gets dealt. That would be great for Jarrett Allen.

Ya think Allen or Drummond could be a buy low if their owner is panicking? Since Drummond is likely on the move at some point??

Yeah could be a good buy low opp on both those guys, with your league settings drummond should still be a top 20-30 player regardless where he goes.. but only for the right price.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

COAg15 said:

Yeah could be a good buy low opp on both those guys, with your league settings drummond should still be a top 20-30 player regardless where he goes.. but only for the right price.
I am still going to try and move Dame for Harden if his owner will take it. I was texting with him earlier today and he really did not like how fat Harden has gotten. I wish we could have made this trade before Harden was dealt because I think it makes him more valuable
ClutchCityAg
Yeah I think his assists go down but scoring, efficiency, and rebounding should remain about the same. Looks like josh updated his rankings and has him at 12th ROS for your league, with Dame at 27.

If kyrie keeps sitting out games... Harden could be just as good as he was in Houston
Let it ride
Cappo
Saint Pablo
Do you think Darius Bazley is a drop? I may pick Batum back up or free up another streaming spot...
ClutchCityAg
I wouldn't drop him in my leagues but I guess it depends who all is out there
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

I wouldn't drop him in my leagues but I guess it depends who all is out there
I am struggling with who to drop to stream. Some of my recent pick ups have turned out really nicely and feel more like holds than streamers....who would you drop?

Luka
Dame
SGA
Nurk
Valancunias
Middleton
Wendell Carter Jr
Montrezl
DeAndre
Kelly Oubre
Keldon Johnson
Bazley
Brandon Clarke
Derrick White (IR)
Evan Fournier (IR)

I really want to do a couple two for ones to free up some space, but no one has been particularly interested
ClutchCityAg
How many teams are in your league?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Well so with 13 spots per team plus 2 IR, that means all of the top 130-150 players should be rostered.

All of your guys are 120 or better, but that means there's probably some top 150 guys out there as well that you can stream easily.

Oubre plays tonight, and he has been improving so see how he does otherwise... might be time to cut him loose. Sucks to say it but for your league settings he just has been terrible with his inefficient shooting. His career %s are way better than this so he should come around at some point but if you really need the spot to get some wins then I could see it. Other than that... Clarke and Fournier could probably be drops for streaming.

You really do just have a ton of great guys on your roster.. sucks that nobody will trade with you.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Well so with 13 spots per team plus 2 IR, that means all of the top 130-150 players should be rostered.

All of your guys are 120 or better, but that means there's probably some top 150 guys out there as well that you can stream easily.

Oubre plays tonight, and he has been improving so see how he does otherwise... might be time to cut him loose. Sucks to say it but for your league settings he just has been terrible with his inefficient shooting. His career %s are way better than this so he should come around at some point but if you really need the spot to get some wins then I could see it. Other than that... Clarke and Fournier could probably be drops for streaming.

You really do just have a ton of great guys on your roster.. sucks that nobody will trade with you.
Thank you.

I watched Oubre's last game and was really encouraged. I am just struggling to come up with two for one ideas that make sense. I felt like I came somewhat close on Sabonis, but the guy welched. I am honestly much less knowledgeable when it comes to hoops than football so am nervous trading some of the mid tier guys.
Saint Pablo
Someone just offered Donovan Mitchell and Clint Capela for Khris Middleton and DeAndre Jordan. That is a screaming take right?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Someone just offered Donovan Mitchell and Clint Capela for Khris Middleton and DeAndre Jordan. That is a screaming take right?
Oh yeah id definitely take that! Wow nice
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Oh yeah id definitely take that! Wow nice
I am gonna miss Middleton. I loved having an Ag, but Capela over DeAndre feels like a big upgrade.
ClutchCityAg
yeah and the nets could make more moves to fill out their roster so if they get another big man deandre would go back to where his value was before the trade
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

yeah and the nets could make more moves to fill out their roster so if they get another big man deandre would go back to where his value was before the trade
I think I am getting cold feet, Middleton;s consistency is just so nice.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Well I think middleton to mitchell is a small downgrade from like a top 50 player to a top 60 player, where as Clint is way better than DeAndre, who you didnt even own 2 days ago haha.

Up to you but I'd probably do it. The Basketball monster trade analyzer has it as a win for you - it projects capela top 25 ROS
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
I made a blockbuster trade today in my dynasty league. Someone offered me Shai and Fox for Harden and Marcus Smart.. It was such a good offer I couldn't pass it up. Feels like I am selling Harden at the peak of his value (Guy I traded with is crazy excited about him on the nets) and I am getting back two top-30 talents that are 22 and 23 years old. Marcus smart is nice but he is irrelevant to me in this deal.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
RIP Nurk.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

I made a blockbuster trade today in my dynasty league. Someone offered me Shai and Fox for Harden and Marcus Smart.. It was such a good offer I couldn't pass it up. Feels like I am selling Harden at the peak of his value (Guy I traded with is crazy excited about him on the nets) and I am getting back two top-30 talents that are 22 and 23 years old. Marcus smart is nice but he is irrelevant to me in this deal.
For a dynasty trade, that sounds awesome.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Well I think middleton to mitchell is a small downgrade from like a top 50 player to a top 60 player, where as Clint is way better than DeAndre, who you didnt even own 2 days ago haha.

Up to you but I'd probably do it. The Basketball monster trade analyzer has it as a win for you - it projects capela top 25 ROS
I am surprised it has Capela so high. Isn't he splitting minutes?
Saint Pablo
OKAY so I discussed the Harden trade further with Harden's owner.

He said he would do Dame and Donovan Mitchell for Harden. Is that a take??? I think it is...your graphic has Harden as a top 5-6 guy, Dame in the low 20s and Dono in the 50s.
Saint Pablo
In essence, I would be moving Dame, Middleton, and DJ and getting a return of Harden and Capela. Feels like a W, no?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

In essence, I would be moving Dame, Middleton, and DJ and getting a return of Harden and Capela. Feels like a W, no?
Yeah that seems like a W, Both harden and capela are ranked higher than Dame. Capela is because his per minute production is really nice- high fg%, blocks, double-doubles. and if his minutes go up he will be even better.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah that seems like a W, Both harden and capela are ranked higher than Dame. Capela is because his per minute production is really nice- high fg%, blocks, double-doubles. and if his minutes go up he will be even better.
Are you concerned at all about his numbers taking a hit being surrounded by Kyrie and KD? I am not, but reading reddit and talking to others, I feel like I am the only one...
ClutchCityAg
Josh said his floor is still a top 5 player in the league. And for your league I'd think at least top 10-12 if not more. With Luka & Harden you will have 2 of the biggest Double double and triple double threats in the league on your team.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Josh said his floor is still a top 5 player in the league. And for your league I'd think at least top 10-12 if not more. With Luka & Harden you will have 2 of the biggest Double double and triple double threats in the league on your team.
Deal is done. This is crazy, I am excited though. Would you drop Eric Gordon for Enes Kanter? Gordon was a throw in on my Harden deal.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Deal is done. This is crazy, I am excited though. Would you drop Eric Gordon for Enes Kanter? Gordon was a throw in on my Harden deal.
Yeah I think he is a good short term guy. Nurkic should be out at least 4 weeks and probably 6-8
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
My league is ripping on me for the Harden move. I think I will be the one laughing in the long run.
ClutchCityAg
I hope so! Go nets!!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Harden with 75 points in my league settings. LETS. FREAKING. GO.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Harden with 75 points in my league settings. LETS. FREAKING. GO.

You love to see it
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.