Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,313 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
COAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lamelo's out for the rest of the season, isn't he? Hope you didn't accept.

And Drummond's been sitting out, so Nance's value is unaffected, unless you're talking about some type of package or three team trade.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Nope
Saint Pablo
COAg15 said:

And Drummond's been sitting out, so Nance's value is unaffected, unless you're talking about some type of package or three team trade.
I think his league is a dynasty league, he has talked about trying to build for the future.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Who would you drop first: Larry Nance Jr., Wendell Carter Jr., or Derrick White?

Going to need to activate DeAndre Hunter soon and would like to add a streaming spot as well I think.
at this rate.. probably derrick white? Curious to see if a drummond trade goes down and how it affects Nance
I feel like White is going to come around at some point...he gets so many minutes and takes so many shots.

WCJ's minutes have been declining, but I guess his situation could improve at the deadline.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Correct

Trust The Process

still can't figure out why trade won't go through though
Saint Pablo
Would y'all trade Larry Nance Jr. for Evan Fournier straight up?
ClutchCityAg
COAg15 said:

Yeah I'm talking about who they get back. And once Drummond is gone Nance would be a much more sure thing where you aren't worried about Drummond suddenly taking his minutes should he decide to play.

WCJ is frustrating, he is clearly talented but the Bulls don't use him as much as he needs in order to be a fantasy stud. I think the three guys you listed all have their pros and cons
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Is there any chance that LaMelo returns this year? Or is he for sure done for fantasy?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Is there any chance that LaMelo returns this year? Or is he for sure done for fantasy?
for sure done. kills my title chances probably. Between him, Embiid, Steph, and Kyrie... I am getting absolutely demolished by bad luck right now
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Deandre Hunter or KPJ - who is better?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Whew - Ball trade went though

So started the season with Harden/LBJ as keepers and now have Harden/Zion/Simmons/Ball

May try to make one more trade and upgrade one or package two together to get an elite guy.
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

Whew - Ball trade went though

So started the season with Harden/LBJ as keepers and now have Harden/Zion/Simmons/Ball

May try to make one more trade and upgrade one or package two together to get an elite guy.
Any chance you could use Harden + to get Luka??
Aggie09Derek
AG
The owner of Luka won't give him up - I even played with the idea of Harden + Simmons and he just loves Luka too much (LOVES the Mavs).
Aggie09Derek
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Guy who has KPJ loves Hunter but won't deal for him straight up....I'm trying to figure out if I should throw him a bone and give him Hunter+bench player for KPJ or what.
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

The owner of Luka won't give him up - I even played with the idea of Harden + Simmons and he just loves Luka too much (LOVES the Mavs).
Since you have talked about building towards the future, I think Harden would be the most movable among those pieces...I just don't really think I'd move Harden unless you are getting a younger superstar like Giannis or Luka back. I think you may be better off holding onto that core of Harden, Ben Simmons, Zion, and LaMelo and having a real shot at winning next year and every year after that.
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

Aggie09Derek said:

Guy who has KPJ loves Hunter but won't deal for him straight up....I'm trying to figure out if I should throw him a bone and give him Hunter+bench player for KPJ or what.
Can you hold off and see what happens after the deadline? Moves will likely be made that impact the values of both Hunter and KPJ.
ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Aggie09Derek said:

What is the cost to keep a player? Might not be worth more than an 7th/8th round draft pick (top 75-100) to keep either one. But if I had to pick I would say Hunter just cause he seems to have a more secure role.

I saw the Hawks have put Bogdan and Reddish on the trade block, so they must really love Hunter.
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
Just made trade straight up for KPJ....may regret it.

Its only a 5 man keeper league (10 teams) - so theoretically if a guy isn't a top 50 guy he isn't worth keeping.

Just hope Rockets make more moves and KPJ is their offense and can trade him to someone before our trade deadline to improve a keeper.

ClutchCityAg
Aggie09Derek said:

Just made trade straight up for KPJ....may regret it.

Its only a 5 man keeper league (10 teams) - so theoretically if a guy isn't a top 50 guy he isn't worth keeping.

Just hope Rockets make more moves and KPJ is their offense and can trade him to someone before our trade deadline to improve a keeper.

In that case I like it, because KPJ has higher upside and you can just drop him if he doesn't work out.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

for sure done. kills my title chances probably. Between him, Embiid, Steph, and Kyrie... I am getting absolutely demolished by bad luck right now
Apparently LaMelo is going to be reevaluated in 4 weeks. I am going to stash him in the IR just in case if I can get him off waivers.

When I was in high school, I fractured my wrist and was back in action in a month, so I have some faith.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Apparently LaMelo is going to be reevaluated in 4 weeks. I am going to stash him in the IR just in case if I can get him off waivers.

When I was in high school, I fractured my wrist and was back in action in a month, so I have some faith.
Damnnnn, I already dropped him haha oh well. They have no reason to bring him back quickly
Let it ride
Aggie09Derek
AG
VERY VERY VERY little chance he is back this year.
Saint Pablo
Aggie09Derek said:

VERY VERY VERY little chance he is back this year.
I got an open IR spot, so might as well!
Saint Pablo
Thinking about offering AD and Vucevic for Jokic. Would that be insane?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Thinking about offering AD and Vucevic for Jokic. Would that be insane?
Wait till after NBA trade deadline, Orlando could be making moves. Its not totally insane, but there is lots of reasons not to do it haha. Jokic is pretty amazing though
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Brutal day for me. Luka and Vooch are horrible. KPJ and Harden sitting.
ClutchCityAg
yeah... Im just trying to hold on for dear life right now haha. Lost LaMelo. Have Steph, Embiid, and Kyrie on IR. Kevin Love doesnt seem to want to play. Oh and Brogdon and Keldon Johnson both slumping bad.

Hoping for an exciting trade deadline!
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

yeah... Im just trying to hold on for dear life right now haha. Lost LaMelo. Have Steph, Embiid, and Kyrie on IR. Kevin Love doesnt seem to want to play. Oh and Brogdon and Keldon Johnson both slumping bad.

Hoping for an exciting trade deadline!
That is brutal. Hopefully Embiid, Steph, and Kai are back soon...Kyrie is a headcase man.
Saint Pablo
Also very excited for the NBA trade deadline.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Yeah be ready to add someone really quick.

Looks like you dodged a bullet with SGA at least!
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah be ready to add someone really quick.

Looks like you dodged a bullet with SGA at least!
And ate a bullet w AD!

Vooch just got moved to Chicago, not sure what that means for him. Someone beat me to WCJ who I impatiently dropped this week.

Not sure who I would drop for any other trade moves...

Evan Fournier
Derrick White
Kuzma
KPJ
Nickiel Alexander Walker (assuming Lonzo gets moved)
Saint Pablo
Fournier is a drop now, no?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

most likely
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

most likely
Sad! Oh well, now I have a streaming spot

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.