Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,322 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I think you would be selling low on Nurk and Shai.. tough to say here. Probably just hold and look for a better deal
I reached out to the owner of Gordon Hayward and John Collins and offered Montrezl and Oubre for one of the two. He countered with Hayward and Lamarcus Aldridge for Trez, Oubre, and Bazley. I don't really want to do it with Bazley. Thoughts?
That's not a bad deal.. but then you would have 3 Spurs on your team haha. Maybe you offer Robert Williams instead of Bazley?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I think you would be selling low on Nurk and Shai.. tough to say here. Probably just hold and look for a better deal
I reached out to the owner of Gordon Hayward and John Collins and offered Montrezl and Oubre for one of the two. He countered with Hayward and Lamarcus Aldridge for Trez, Oubre, and Bazley. I don't really want to do it with Bazley. Thoughts?
That's not a bad deal.. but then you would have 3 Spurs on your team haha. Maybe you offer Robert Williams instead of Bazley?
He wants Baz. Is Aldridge washed?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

He wants Baz. Is Aldridge washed?
Hard to say.. with Keldon Johnson breaking out and them moving Derozan to the 4, Aldridge is now kind of playing a stretch 5 role. His minutes were low to start the season, could just be them trying to keep him healthy or he could be getting squeezed out of some minutes by other players. He is definitely a buy-low candidate, but a risky one.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Someone just offered me Fred VanVleet for Khris Middleton. The rankings you shared the other day have Middleton higher I believe. Is that a take or do I hold Khris?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Someone just offered me Fred VanVleet for Khris Middleton. The rankings you shared the other day have Middleton higher I believe. Is that a take or do I hold Khris?
Hold Khris, more efficient shooter so better for your league. You want guys who score lots of points on high efficiency.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Stream Daniel Theis or Joe Harris? Theis got more appealing with Rob Williams and TT both out in COVID protocol.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Stream Daniel Theis or Joe Harris? Theis got more appealing with Rob Williams and TT both out in COVID protocol.
Yeah Theis for sure is who Im grabbing
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Thoughts on this deal:

Give Middleton and Val

Get Sabonis and Chris Boucher
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Thoughts on this deal:

Give Middleton and Val

Get Sabonis and Chris Boucher
Thats a win, I'd take it
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Sorry to keep pestering you, but is there any way you would be kind enough to run my league through basketball monster again and showing me an updated top 100 list? I am itching to make some sort of moves and shaking stuff up before some of the guys that I have on IR come back...I was able to pick up Fournier, I have Rob Williams in there, and Derrick White still.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Sorry to keep pestering you, but is there any way you would be kind enough to run my league through basketball monster again and showing me an updated top 100 list? I am itching to make some sort of moves and shaking stuff up before some of the guys that I have on IR come back...I was able to pick up Fournier, I have Rob Williams in there, and Derrick White still.
Sure haha no problem!

Hopefully you can zoom and see everyone

Getting Sabonis would be incredible for you as you can see
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg

100-150ish
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Thank you so much! Shoot it is so blurry I am having a hard time reading the names
ClutchCityAg
I just edited my last post with better pictures
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

I just edited my last post with better pictures
Thank you so much. You are an absolute legend. So you would deal Valancunias and Middleton for Sabonis and Boucher??
ClutchCityAg
NP! Hoping those Oubre trades work out for us.. Still like his upside if he can get his shooting back to a good % level
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

NP! Hoping those Oubre trades work out for us.. Still like his upside if he can get his shooting back to a good % level
I hope so too. Starting to lose faith, but I guess this requires more patience than fantasy football.
ClutchCityAg
Yeah, the good news though is way more data points than Fantasy football. So we can establish a trend quicker
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Yeah, the good news though is way more data points than Fantasy football. So we can establish a trend quicker
Are those rankings just based on current points? Or projections? Or expert consensus? It is odd to me Bucher is so far ahead of Middleton.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Are those rankings just based on current points? Or projections? Or expert consensus? It is odd to me Bucher is so far ahead of Middleton.
Based on basketball monster projections for Rest of Season. The reason Boucher is so high is because of the way your league's scoring is set up- he gets more rebounds and therefore higher chance of a double double. Plus he shoots very efficient since it is all layups.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Based on basketball monster projections for Rest of Season. The reason Boucher is so high is because of the way your league's scoring is set up- he gets more rebounds and therefore higher chance of a double double. Plus he shoots very efficient since it is all layups.
Makes sense. I heard some people projecting Middleton to fall off a bit since he is shooting really efficiently right now. I have been hesitant on that deal since some people I know have talked about Middleton and Val being in a tier close to Sabonis, but it seems like he is definitely a top 10 guy.
ClutchCityAg
Yeah I mean its a fair deal, but Middleton and Val have been playing amazing. This is pretty much best case scenario for both of them barring some crazy injury to their teammates. Sabonis is just a lock for top 20, he is a beast and what he does is very sustainable.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Would you give up Dame for Sabonis?
ClutchCityAg
In your league.. probably?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Do you have any interest in trying to buy low on Harden or Kyrie?

The Sabonis guy completely welched on me. I don't know why, but I want Sabonis very badly...he said he would move him for Middleton and Dame straight up which feels like a lot.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

The Sabonis guy completely welched on me. I don't know why, but I want Sabonis very badly...he said he would move him for Middleton and Dame straight up which feels like a lot.
I own Kyrie :/ and the Harden owner won't sell but I'd def see what kinda offers he wants
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I own Kyrie :/ and the Harden owner won't sell but I'd def see what kinda offers he wants
Sorry to hear that! What does your roster and record look like? Just curious.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I have two teams, one is a 10-team dynasty league where we play 8-categories and you keep 15 players each year.... that team is pretty unstoppable, defending champs and top 3 each of the last 5 years. There's 1 other team in that league who we go back and forth with for the title. The roster is huge so I won't list them all but the main guys are:
PG- Harden, Lowry, Smart
SG- Booker & Paul George
SF- Middleton & Mikal Bridges
PF- John Collins, Christian Wood, Boucher, & Draymond
C- Gobert, Capela, & Mitchell Robinson

My 12-team points league is ultra competitive, different teams win each year. I have had the worst luck this year so far, I am second in points scored but have the most points against by a ton. 1-2 so far but everyone has been telling me they're scared of my team. Thomas Bryant going down and Kyrie being stupid have really hurt me this past week, but still feeling good. In order of average fantasy points per game:
Embiid
Steph
Kyrie (IR)
Wood
Dejounte
LaMelo
Keldon Johnson
Alec Burks (IR)
Kelly Oubre

Streams/Fringe guys: Bertans, Robb Williams (IR), Terrance Ross, Brook Lopez, and then just 3 rotating streamer spots.

Let it ride
COAg15
AG
Damn! Big shake-up with the Harden trade.

Bummed that Jarrett Allen got moved to the Cavs.. I own him and Drummond. It feels like that's not good for either players value now.
ClutchCityAg
COAg15 said:

Bummed that Jarrett Allen got moved to the Cavs.. I own him and Drummond. It feels like that's not good for either players value now.
Go grab DeAndre Jordan asap
Let it ride
COAg15
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

COAg15 said:

I have too many Centers lol. Drummond, Allen, Mitch Robinson, and a few others that have the PF / C tag like Sabonis, Nance Jr, and Richaun Holmes.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I have two teams, one is a 10-team dynasty league where we play 8-categories and you keep 15 players each year.... that team is pretty unstoppable, defending champs and top 3 each of the last 5 years. There's 1 other team in that league who we go back and forth with for the title. The roster is huge so I won't list them all but the main guys are:
PG- Harden, Lowry, Smart
SG- Booker & Paul George
SF- Middleton & Mikal Bridges
PF- John Collins, Christian Wood, Boucher, & Draymond
C- Gobert, Capela, & Mitchell Robinson

My 12-team points league is ultra competitive, different teams win each year. I have had the worst luck this year so far, I am second in points scored but have the most points against by a ton. 1-2 so far but everyone has been telling me they're scared of my team. Thomas Bryant going down and Kyrie being stupid have really hurt me this past week, but still feeling good. In order of average fantasy points per game:
Embiid
Steph
Kyrie (IR)
Wood
Dejounte
LaMelo
Keldon Johnson
Alec Burks (IR)
Kelly Oubre

Streams/Fringe guys: Bertans, Robb Williams (IR), Terrance Ross, Brook Lopez, and then just 3 rotating streamer spots.

Both teams are nice, but damn the dynasty team is insane!
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

COAg15 said:

Nabbed DJ. Hope he works out
ClutchCityAg
COAg15 said:

Yeah... this really hurts my dynasty team with Harden, but I've been looking to try and get younger and reload to beat my rival in that league so this might just further push me in that direction.

Hurts my points team a lo

From Josh and other experts so far what I am hearing fantasy-wise is:

Stock UP: Wall, Wood, Oladipo, DeAndre Jordan, & LeVert

Stock DOWN: Harden, Kyrie, KD, Allen, & Drummond

Be on the lookout for a Dummond trade coming soon, highly likely he gets dealt. That would be great for Jarrett Allen.
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
DJ will be massive for the league you are in, should be top 80 at least
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.