Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,317 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Any thoughts on Juan Toscano Anderson? Some people are talking about him as a potential long term add. I nabbed him to stream today and tomorrow.
Yeah I like him, I am gonna try to stream him as well
I may just do him and EG all week since they play on all of the low volume days.
Yeah see how JTA does on the Mon/Tues b2b and go from there
Just saw EG is resting tonight. AD is resting too. Would you go ahead and drop EG and stream someone else? Hate that I wasted a transaction for EG to take a night off.
How is your team? if you are looking comfortable for playoffs I wouldn't sweat it and just ride it out
Riding a 5 game win streak, I am still doing the most to try and build my lead in total points for.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Any thoughts on Juan Toscano Anderson? Some people are talking about him as a potential long term add. I nabbed him to stream today and tomorrow.
I may just do him and EG all week since they play on all of the low volume days.
Just saw EG is resting tonight. AD is resting too. Would you go ahead and drop EG and stream someone else? Hate that I wasted a transaction for EG to take a night off.
How is your team? if you are looking comfortable for playoffs I wouldn't sweat it and just ride it out
Riding a 5 game win streak, I am still doing the most to try and build my lead in total points for.
EG could probably be better than any streamer for tomorrow, I think he will get lots of touches and shots with Wood out. If you dropped him would he be on waivers or could you get him back for tomorrow again?

Nice on the win streak btw thats awesome. Don't overdo it on the trades, sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

EG could probably be better than any streamer for tomorrow, I think he will get lots of touches and shots with Wood out. If you dropped him would he be on waivers or could you get him back for tomorrow again?

Nice on the win streak btw thats awesome. Don't overdo it on the trades, sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make
Ugh I cut him before your initial reply and nabbed Jaesean Tate, Josh has mentioned him a few times over the last week or two. You are a Rockets fan, right? How does he look?

Thank you! I am not really trying to do much right now, been discussing AD with a couple guys for Bam, Embiid, or KAT, but not really gaining any traction. Some dude offered me Jaren Jackson Jr. and DeAndre Ayton for Sabonis, but I was not really interested in that.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

Ugh I cut him before your initial reply and nabbed Jaesean Tate, Josh has mentioned him a few times over the last week or two. You are a Rockets fan, right? How does he look?

Thank you! I am not really trying to do much right now, been discussing AD with a couple guys for Bam, Embiid, or KAT, but not really gaining any traction. Some dude offered me Jaren Jackson Jr. and DeAndre Ayton for Sabonis, but I was not really interested in that.
I LOVE Jaesean Tate, Idk how fantasy-friendly his game is but he is awesome for the Rockets. Just hustles and plays amazing defense and contributes all over the floor. Underrated shooter and rebounder. He is streamer level in my leagues but I think he will be a solid role player for years to come
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Someone beat me to him.

I LOVE Jaesean Tate, Idk how fantasy-friendly his game is but he is awesome for the Rockets. Just hustles and plays amazing defense and contributes all over the floor. Underrated shooter and rebounder. He is streamer level in my leagues but I think he will be a solid role player for years to come
Hopefully he goes off this week because I am using him tonight and tomorrow!
Saint Pablo
Tough night. AD on the bench. Derrick White is going negative. Luka missed 11 shots. Luka hasn't been good lately
Saint Pablo
Was just offered Bam and Devonte Graham for AD and Enes Kanter. Thoughts?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Graham is fairly worthless in your league, just a end of bench guy. So it's basically Kanter and AD for Bam which I think is fair. Considering you still have Nurk on IR coming back and you are in first place I think it's a good luxury trade for you to make a small upgrade from AD to Bam.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Graham is fairly worthless in your league, just a end of bench guy. So it's basically Kanter and AD for Bam which I think is fair. Considering you still have Nurk on IR coming back and you are in first place I think it's a good luxury trade for you to make a small upgrade from AD to Bam.
Ugh I am struggling to hit accept. May wait and see how AD looks tonight before deciding. The Kanter-Graham flip is what is holding me up because I would likely drop his ass immediately and Kanter is a 30-40 point guy most nights.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Ugh I am struggling to hit accept. May wait and see how AD looks tonight before deciding. The Kanter-Graham flip is what is holding me up because I would likely drop his ass immediately and Kanter is a 30-40 point guy most nights.
Yeah I saw AD has a sore achilles or something, kinda concerning but also if he gets healthy his upside is huge.

Bam over AD is an easy call, just depends how much you need Kanter
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yeah I saw AD has a sore achilles or something, kinda concerning but also if he gets healthy his upside is huge.

You think Bam over AD is that easy? I wish I could see some sort of update on Nurk's status. I google the man and get nada.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

You think Bam over AD is that easy? I wish I could see some sort of update on Nurk's status. I google the man and get nada.
Josh is projecting another 15 games till Nurk returns. Bam over AD just for consistency and more double doubles because Bam gets assists a lot too. AD has that ceiling where he can drop 50 points in a game though
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Any of these guys worth a pickup for short or long term over my streamers (DiVincenzo and JaeSean Tate)
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Brandon Clarke
Nic Batum
Kevin Heurter
Joe Ingles (Josh mentioned him as a short term add bc of an injury I think)
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Any of these guys worth a pickup for short or long term over my streamers (DiVincenzo and JaeSean Tate)
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Brandon Clarke
Nic Batum
Kevin Heurter
Idk about your league but these are all streamers in my league. Clarke has potential but not enough minutes or usage. Hardaway is probably the best of the bunch but he is just so streaky
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Tim Hardaway Jr.
Brandon Clarke
Nic Batum
Kevin Heurter
Idk about your league but these are all streamers in my league. Clarke has potential but not enough minutes or usage. Hardaway is probably the best of the bunch but he is just so streaky
That is what I figured. I grabbed Nic Batum to play tonight and may use my last move this weekend to get someone Saturday and Sunday. This is the first matchup in a while where I haven't been up by 100+ after two days so I am kind of nervous, but I think it is just how my lineups shook up and I will make up more ground this weekend.
Saint Pablo
Yay someone else dropped Kelly Oubre. I'm gonna get my boy back!
Saint Pablo
I think I'm gonna hit accept on that deal and hope I get Oubre off waivers. Still debating heavily.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

I think I'm gonna hit accept on that deal and hope I get Oubre off waivers. Still debating heavily.

If you get both that's a good idea. Just think of it as getting Oubre in the trade instead of graham
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

If you get both that's a good idea. Just think of it as getting Oubre in the trade instead of graham
Ugh I am still really torn. I wish I could see if I get Oubre before making the deal.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Ugh I am still really torn. I wish I could see if I get Oubre before making the deal.
What is your waiver priority?
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Fourth. So I think I have a pretty good shot.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Tbh, I would message the guy who offered you Bam and say something like "I am going to accept the trade but I just want to get oubre added first" additionally, if that guy is a higher waiver priority than you then what you can do is tell him if he adds oubre and then sends you oubre and bam instead of graham and bam that you will accept it.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Tbh, I would message the guy who offered you Bam and say something like "I am going to accept the trade but I just want to get oubre added first" additionally, if that guy is a higher waiver priority than you then what you can do is tell him if he adds oubre and then sends you oubre and bam instead of graham and bam that you will accept it.
My one concern is what if that tips him off to add oubre and not change the deal? He does not pay the most attention in the league and has left a few guys on the bench when he shouldn't have...he also has top priority on waivers.

One thing worth consideration is he didn't claim him the first time around, so it is possible he is not interested.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

My one concern is what if that tips him off to add oubre and not change the deal? He does not pay the most attention in the league and has left a few guys on the bench when he shouldn't have...he also has top priority on waivers.

One thing worth consideration is he didn't claim him the first time around, so it is possible he is not interested.
As long as you dont think he pulls the offer then I guess yeah just wait to see if you get oubre
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

As long as you dont think he pulls the offer then I guess yeah just wait to see if you get oubre
The trade offer expires before waivers clear. I am just going to risk it I think and accept. Losing Enes Kanter isn't going to kill me.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

The trade offer expires before waivers clear. I am just going to risk it I think and accept. Losing Enes Kanter isn't going to kill me.
Do it, Bam is gonna own
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Who is a better pickup Kelly Oubre or Steve Adams?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Probably Adams at the moment, would be a solid replacement for Kanter
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Went with your idea of asking him to snag Oubre, he is for it. He is also top priority on the waivers, so it will move him to the back of the line and make it easier for me to try and poach Steven Adams.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Went with your idea of asking him to snag Oubre, he is for it. He is also top priority on the waivers, so it will move him to the back of the line and make it easier for me to try and poach Steven Adams.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo
Hey Clutch, anyway you would show me an updated copy of Josh's rankings for my league? I might have to start Venmoing you at this point for all the help!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Hey Clutch, anyway you would show me an updated copy of Josh's rankings for my league? I might have to start Venmoing you at this point for all the help!
All good! I have your league settings saved in here at this point so it is easy to pull up haha

Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Thank you so much. You are a legend. Clutch!
Aggie09Derek
AG
10 team league/10 starters per team
Up to 5 keepers per team

League has been going on 10+ years but it's my first year.

I traded MPJ and LBJ for Zion

I was 50/50 on keeping MPJ so my thinking is it's LBJ for Zion for me - I'll lose on this trade first couple of years but long term seems like a winner (assuming Zion can stay healthy).

Thoughts?

My other Keeper is Harden and also have D Russell, Herro, DeRozan, and Oubre (god he has been bad this year) as potential keepers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.