Any Fantasy Hoops Players?

34,331 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
30fppg would be incredible!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Josh has him currently projected for 14 so dont get ur hopes up too high haha
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

No I know. I think a lot has to happen for him to pan out. I should have held off a little bit longer on adding him, but will see what he looks like on this b2b and go from there.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

No I know. I think a lot has to happen for him to pan out. I should have held off a little bit longer on adding him, but will see what he looks like on this b2b and go from there.
I think it was the right time to add him, I added Patton for the b2b as well. With players like KPJ that first game is usually very telling, you get to see how the coach intends to use him. Even if he only gets 10-15 minutes but is a primary ball handler and has a solid +/- then that'd be a great sign.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
After today's update had to say bye bye to JJJ. Regret that sorry ass trade
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Ugh, that sucks. Why couldn't they have just told us not to expect him this season and then if he does its a pleasant surprise? Idk why nba teams string us along like that
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Ugh, that sucks. Why couldn't they have just told us not to expect him this season and then if he does its a pleasant surprise? Idk why nba teams string us along like that
I really don't get it, it isn't like it gives them a strategic advantage lol they aren't just gonna randomly whip out JJJ against the Nets one game and knock them off, but oh well DeAndre Hunter IR szn
Saint Pablo
I love KPJ!
Saint Pablo
Hold onto Nerlens Noel or cut him loose to stream that spot? I am in a matchup this week w the number one team in the league and really want to win this week!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

I love KPJ!
What a debut!!! Looks like rockets are going full on tank mode now, if he keeps getting these minutes hes a must-roster player
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Hold onto Nerlens Noel or cut him loose to stream that spot? I am in a matchup this week w the number one team in the league and really want to win this week!
You can probably drop him, but keep an eye on him and see how the minutes shake out when Robinson returns. Thibs loves playing his starters like wayyy too many minutes, so he is a good double-double guy for your league
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

You can probably drop him, but keep an eye on him and see how the minutes shake out when Robinson returns. Thibs loves playing his starters like wayyy too many minutes, so he is a good double-double guy for your league
That is what I am going to do. I added Kelly Olynk since Bam is out tonight and I will throw Nerlens on the watchlist.
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I love KPJ!
What a debut!!! Looks like rockets are going full on tank mode now, if he keeps getting these minutes hes a must-roster player
I'm excited as hell!

Rockets are gonna blow this year, but having him and Wood is going to be fun in coming years!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

That is what I am going to do. I added Kelly Olynk since Bam is out tonight and I will throw Nerlens on the watchlist.
Yeah love Olynyk as a streamer.

Wood + KPJ + Lottery pick is a nice solid core to start building around
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
Eric Gordon out 4-6 weeks, PJ gone, John Wall, Danuel House, and Oladipo out tonight...KPJ takeover has begun!

Did you snag him in your dynasty league?
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Eric Gordon out 4-6 weeks, PJ gone, John Wall, Danuel House, and Oladipo out tonight...KPJ takeover has begun!

I wish... he's been on a roster ever since the rockets got him even in G league
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

I wish... he's been on a roster ever since the rockets got him even in G league
Sheesh. Dynasty leagues are a whole different ball game.
Saint Pablo
Eeked out a close win against the team in first place despite Luka sitting two games and AD and Nurk being out. Love it!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

Eeked out a close win against the team in first place despite Luka sitting two games and AD and Nurk being out. Love it!
Wow very nice! I just took a hit with Embiid set to miss 2-3 weeks, but still looking great for making playoffs
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

Wow very nice! I just took a hit with Embiid set to miss 2-3 weeks, but still looking great for making playoffs
That is tough, but man at least it isn't super serious. I was hoping that he was going to win the MVP this year. It has been a great run for him.
ClutchCityAg
Im streaming Markeiff, Saric, and Tony Bradley for Mon-Wed this week. Picked up Patrick Williams and DeAnthony Melton off waivers to see if their extra minutes will stick
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Im streaming Markeiff, Saric, and Tony Bradley for Mon-Wed this week. Picked up Patrick Williams and DeAnthony Melton off waivers to see if their extra minutes will stick
I am streaming Kuzma all week since the Lakers play five games.

I also have Cody Zeller for tonight, but plan to dump him after tipoff to nab Gallo since he plays on all the low volume nights.

I was debating Melton as a speculative add myself. You really have helped me step my game up!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I also have Cody Zeller for tonight, but plan to dump him after tipoff to nab Gallo since he plays on all the low volume nights.

I was debating Melton as a speculative add myself. You really have helped me step my game up!
Yeah lakers players are great this week. Zeller is so frustrating, sometimes he looks like a top 100 guy and then he becomes just totally droppable. Melton has all the talent, but the coach for some reason wont give him consistent run.. glad to have helped!! We both seem on track for deep playoff runs
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Yeah lakers players are great this week. Zeller is so frustrating, sometimes he looks like a top 100 guy and then he becomes just totally droppable. Melton has all the talent, but the coach for some reason wont give him consistent run.. glad to have helped!! We both seem on track for deep playoff runs championships!
FIFY!

Yeah I just plan on holding Zeller for tonight, I think that spot will ultimately become Nurkic's whenever the Bosnian Beast is healthy!
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Yeah lakers players are great this week. Zeller is so frustrating, sometimes he looks like a top 100 guy and then he becomes just totally droppable. Melton has all the talent, but the coach for some reason wont give him consistent run.. glad to have helped!! We both seem on track for deep playoff runs championships!
FIFY!

Yeah I just plan on holding Zeller for tonight, I think that spot will ultimately become Nurkic's whenever the Bosnian Beast is healthy!
Ha! yes, positive thinking.

I saw Barner and Josh both mention the sell-high window is closing on Kanter, so that seems like a good sign
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

I saw Barner and Josh both mention the sell-high window is closing on Kanter, so that seems like a good sign

I like Barner a lot. I have followed him for a few season for betting nba games but now he is getting into fantasy as well. He is young and a number cruncher guy.
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

I like Barner a lot. I have followed him for a few season for betting nba games but now he is getting into fantasy as well. He is young and a number cruncher guy.
Does he have anything other than Twitter? I deactivated my account which kind of sucks for fantasy sports lol
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

Richaun also had 61 tonight in my league! Super nice. Waiting on Jrue Holiday to pan out, but I am fortunate I can be patient on him.
Saint Pablo
Marvin Bagley just broke his hand...does that make Hassan Whiteside an add???
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

Does he have anything other than Twitter? I deactivated my account which kind of sucks for fantasy sports lol
He does articles/videos for yahoo sports sometimes yeah. Richaun is about to go beast mode. Whiteside could be a speculative add yeah
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

He does articles/videos for yahoo sports sometimes yeah. Richaun is about to go beast mode. Whiteside could be a speculative add yeah
Not sure why I didn't even consider Richaun's value increasing lol that obviously helped him go off last night.
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

Not sure why I didn't even consider Richaun's value increasing lol that obviously helped him go off last night.
Josh seems to think Bjelica would benefit most from Bagley missing time
Let it ride
Saint Pablo
ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FIFY!

Josh seems to think Bjelica would benefit most from Bagley missing time
I don't feel like there is much value there in my league.
Saint Pablo
FYI https://www.radio.com/929thegame/sports/atlanta-hawks/hawks-could-see-deandre-hunter-return-this-week
ClutchCityAg
Saint Pablo said:

FYI https://www.radio.com/929thegame/sports/atlanta-hawks/hawks-could-see-deandre-hunter-return-this-week
Oooh nice
Let it ride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.