Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

60,992 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think you know how mad I get at them…
ShouldastayedataTm
Diesel drivers at the pump that leave their noisy smelly rig running as they fill up both tanks and I am stuck on the other side because it was the only gas pump available.
dodger02
AG
People who don't use cruise control on the highway.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
dodger02 said:

People who don't use cruise control on the highway.

Ooh or adaptive cruise control, a.k.a. "auto-tailgate"
schmellba99
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

schmellba99 said:

Milwaukees Best Light said:

schmellba99 said:

People
Simple projects that become anything but simple
Piss poor designs for things that should be easy to do (oil change or air filter change on a vehicle, for example)
People
People

Please tell me this is post 1 of 10. I was really looking forward to your reply on this thread and am kinda unsatisfied with this. What about HOA's, government inspectors, DEF, tap to pay devices that don't tap, hand sanitizer dispensers that are empty, wobbly tables, stuck casters, amazon no longer doing next day on anything anymore, bro country, burning the shoreline, high waist jeans on 20 something ladies?
All of those can be summed up in "people"

Boo
Fine.

In no particular order:

• People that say "I support 2A buuutttttt......." and then go on to explain why they dont support 2A, but they are too dumb to realize it, even if they are told they don't support it.
  • Anything and all things horns down done by Aggies. It's dumb, it shows how obsessed with that stupid ass school in Austin we are and it gives them free rent in our heads.
  • Idiots that are giddy at the fact that tu is coming to the SEC and are too obsessed with them to realize that our obsession with them over the first 115 years of our school's existence is the reason why we have been the perpetual little brother, and why we will be right back in that position inside of 5 years.
  • The fact that people become stupid and obvlivious to the world the second they get behind the wheel of a vehicle, shopping cart or any other public setting where simply paying attention would benefit all of mankind
  • Anybody that says "you have insurance for a reason, just let the bad guys steal your stuff because nothing is worth killing over". Those people are dumb, I despise their existence and everytime something like that gets posted, I secretly hope their property is repeatedly stolen while they watch like the beta *****es they are
  • Anytime "is outdoors" is mentioned in the thread title. Its stupid, quit doing it.
  • The fact that this board has some unspoken competition as to who can out-morale everybody else by proving just how much better they are at "being ethical" or responsible or whatever when discussing anything hunting on this board. It was old 15 years ago, it's only older and dumber now.
  • The mentality that you need a .300 win mag or better to hunt 95lb white tail in Texas. Don't get me wrong - if you just want to, more power to you and have at it. But the "XYZ is just too small for white tail" excuse is dumb. Own the fact that you just want to shoot a magnum caliber because you like it or whatever, no shame in that.
  • The fact that some communist heatherns actually think beans belong in chili. That is among the most rage inducing stupid things, ever. Because it is so wrong and anybody that truly believes that nonsense really needs to just move to california and stuff avocados up their ass.
  • The idea that if you are in Louisiana, the boudin/gumbo/whatever must automatically be better. Applies to anywhere that has some specialty on food, not just south Louisiana.
  • As stated in my original post, when things that should be among the easiest of tasks aren't because some idiot that doens't have to use their own designs designed it, and even higher paid idiots that also don't use those designs approve it. Air filters and oil filters for vehicles, air filter vents in a house that requires a 15' stepladder to change, lack of exterior water spigots on a house, fuggin water heaters in attics, etc.
  • That i don't get a discount at self checkouts at any store to do the work a chashier should be doing
  • Any convenience store that sells lotto tickets, because it takes every idiot 17 minutes to figure out which scratch off they want and it f's up the line
  • Automated answering systems that require me to go through 8 different menus, talk to the damned computer each time like a ******, and when you finally get a human you have to repeat all of the information anyway (this one is probably on up there in the top 2 or 3 if I were being honest), and odds are I can't understand the human on the other end of the line because i'm talking to some Paki who is probably taking all of my information and selling it on the dark web anyway.
  • That south texas, el paso, new mexico or arizona mexican food is actually good. Imma give you a hint - it isn't. It's bland as hell and simply because it's south texas, el paso, new mexico or whatever doesnt' change that undeniable and incontrovertible fact.
  • Use of the terms "'maters", "taters", "croots" or any other absolutely dumb as **** shortened version of easy to type words. (exception is if it is a quote from a movie or used in a meme at an appropriate time)
  • How so many Aggies think we operate differently than any other school when it comes to who selects coaches, and how many Aggies are more than happy keeping a coach that is good, but will obviously never be more than that, 10 years past their prime "because he's a good guy and we don't know what we'll get if we fire him".

There, happy now?
CactusThomas
AG
So, you're good with IPAs now?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
77-0 and the entire Franchione era.
schmellba99
AG
CactusThomas said:

There is nothing irrational about hating a beer that only exists because crappy beer is better than no beer in 1800's India when you may get gutted with a gurka by some crazy horn wearing dude worshipping a cow tomorrow.

I mean, it still tastes like rancid ass....but drunk off of rancid ass beer is better than not being drunk in those conditions. Good news is that we don't live in those conditions and, much like scotch, there is simply no valid excuse to consume swill voluntarily.
big ben
AG
Truck tool boxes…
CactusThomas
AG
schmellba99 said:

CactusThomas said:

There is nothing irrational about hating a beer that only exists because crappy beer is better than no beer in 1800's India when you may get gutted with a gurka by some crazy horn wearing dude worshipping a cow tomorrow.

I mean, it still tastes like rancid ass....but drunk off of rancid ass beer is better than not being drunk in those conditions. Good news is that we don't live in those conditions and, much like scotch, there is simply no valid excuse to consume swill voluntarily.

Thanks!
PharmD4
AG
D&C 2002 said:

When the potato masher, soup ladle, or some other awkward utensil gets hung so you can't open the drawer more than 3/4". Instant red, throwing said utensil in the yard, etc.

This may be the winner. Absolutely no reason for it, but I go from completely chill to a cussing lunatic in under a second.
aggiesundevil4
AG
When you running for office? Your platform could be 'irrationally mad about America' - if that yayhoo that wears sweatshorts to the senate can get elected to fix America…Schmellba 2024!
insulator_king
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

oragator said:

People who think playing their car radio at decibel 130 through the neighborhood somehow makes them cool.
Karma, also known as hearing loss, is coming for them.
Huh! WHAT?
MouthBQ98
AG
Driving with hazards on. It better be a blizzard or pea soup fog.
Jack Squat 83
AG
When my wife says she told me something (knowing full well she might not have), and always blaming it on my poor hearing. Never ends.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
daniel00
AG
You learn something new every day. I have literally never heard the idea that gas stations with diesel don't have diesel at every pump. Obviously, I have never owned a diesel.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
daniel00 said:

You learn something new every day. I have literally never heard the idea that gas stations with diesel don't have diesel at every pump. Obviously, I have never owned a diesel.

Most of the time they only have 1 or 2 pumps in the end
RK
AG
Quote:

1 or 2 pumps in the end

Things that make my wife irrationally mad.
aggie_wes
AG
THE MORON GOING 35 MPH ON 45 EXPRESS TODAY. 10 MILES BEHIND THAT DIPSH*T
EskimoJoe
People who don't know how to use apostrophes. The s on the end of a plural noun do not need an apostrophe. Apostrophes on the end of nouns create a posessive noun, not a plural noun. It isn't that hard to understand people. I get it and I went to highschool and college in Oklahoma.

Chit headed, wet behind the ears brand new techs who know everything because they just went to tech school. They get but hurt when you give them a simple issue to diagnose and after they spend all day trying to figure out you finally have to show them what it is. They then get mad because you gave them a difficult project, or something you can't hook a computer up to.

The tech school student (intern) who knows everything after he has a semester of school under his belt and argues with you when you try to help,
but he cannot operate a tire gauge, or understand fractions. I get a blank stare from him when I try to explain how 13/16 is smaller than a 7/8. It's not that hard to understand. Even I understand it and I went to a chitty highschool in Oklahoma.

The tech school student who gets 2 semesters knocked out and is too good to run a pressure washer........
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Funky covered it for me. People who litter. And especially people who flip their cigarette butt out the window at an intersection. I have to fight the urge to get out and toss it right back in their stupid face. If I see them do it while driving, I have to calm myself to not use the pit maneuver on them.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
CactusThomas
AG
EskimoJoe said:

People who don't know how to use apostrophes. The s on the end of a plural noun do not need an apostrophe. Apostrophes on the end of nouns create a posessive noun, not a plural noun. It isn't that hard to understand people. I get it and I went to highschool and college in Oklahoma.

Chit headed, wet behind the ears brand new techs who know everything because they just went to tech school. They get but hurt when you give them a simple issue to diagnose and after they spend all day trying to figure out you finally have to show them what it is. They then get mad because you gave them a difficult project, or something you can't hook a computer up to.

The tech school student (intern) who knows everything after he has a semester of school under his belt and argues with you when you try to help,
but he cannot operate a tire gauge, or understand fractions. I get a blank stare from him when I try to explain how 13/16 is smaller than a 7/8. It's not that hard to understand. Even I understand it and I went to a chitty highschool in Oklahoma.

The tech school student who gets 2 semesters knocked out and is too good to run a pressure washer........

Yikes
agsalaska
AG
EskimoJoe said:

Sounds to me like you really dont like tech much at all.
cavscout96
AG
sellthefarm said:

When I can't find a tool in my garage because I was too lazy to put it back in it's proper place the last time I used it.

This x 1billion
EskimoJoe
agsalaska said:

EskimoJoe said:

Sounds to me like you really dont like tech much at all.

I have some good ones, but some of the students lately.....
cavscout96
AG
Having to take half the body panels and bumper off to change a headlight.

An oil filter recessed into the the corner of the oil pan

An oil pressure sensor on the rear of the engine below the intake manifold

Timing belts

Inaccessible bolts and nuts

The ridiculous cost of replacing catalytic converters

The people who "engineered" all of the above.

Having to get out of the truck, walk back to the house, and up the stairs because I left my pocket knife on the bed-side table

Forgetting where I put any one of the 5 dozen pairs of readers in my house

People who park atvthe pump, but are not getting fuel.
Get Off My Lawn
When you're trying to make a right on red and some a-hole blocks your line of sight by stopping over their line.

People who inch forward at a red.

Naggers

Auto"correct"

A job done in a way which created unnecessary problems.

Items rendered unfindable in the name of cleaning.
Woods Ag
AG
A person that honks at you as you slowly coast to a stop at a red light and then whips around you and gives you the meanest face ever only to have to stop at as well. I may or may not have put the fear of got into them.
HarleySpoon
AG
- Physically fit beggars at stop lights.

- Folks that say "Texas A&M" for other system schools.

- Men asking my wife if she is a natural blonde.

- crows anywhere within eye sight

- crows anywhere within ear shot

- unicycles

- wild hogs on roadside that buzzards refuse to eat

- flat earthers

- old men with pony tails

- young men with beard tails

- talking crosswalks

- utility vehicles operating their caution lights on long trips going the speed limit

- purple street lights from Iowa

- purple headed anything

- Canadians

aftershock
I think bad things about people who auto reply to emails that were accidentally sent to the whole company. We had 2 straight days of, "I don't think I am the intended recipient/Please take me off this chain/STOP REPLYING ALL!!!"

Also, people who incorrectly use "would of" instead of "would've", in a typed out sentence. You've solidified yourself in idiot status in my mind.
Woods Ag
AG
Oh - That's a good one.

The "reply all" in general for responses with no value added.

"Great Share" "Thanks for sharing" "Good thought" - Please **** off!
agracer
AG
docb said:

I get mad at the people taking up the diesel pumps but I really think they have no idea. Should just make diesel pumps separate and we would not have to deal with this.
How is anyone supposed to know that some pumps have gas/diesel and some have gas only? It's not obvious until you pull into the gas lane that a pump has both handles. And honestly at the places I get gas, I assumed ALL the pumps had both, not just a few.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
People who do the yard and blow all the clippings and leaves into the street and leave it. Dad would have had our ass in a sling if we did that growing up. You aren't finished until it's all cleaned up.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Rip*91
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Why is your wife driving?
Heavy drinker???
malenurse
AG
cavscout96 said:

Having to take half the body panels and bumper off to change a headlight.

An oil filter recessed into the the corner of the oil pan

An oil pressure sensor on the rear of the engine below the intake manifold

Timing belts

Inaccessible bolts and nuts

The ridiculous cost of replacing catalytic converters

The people who "engineered" all of the above.

Having to get out of the truck, walk back to the house, and up the stairs because I left my pocket knife on the bed-side table

Forgetting where I put any one of the 5 dozen pairs of readers in my house

People who park atvthe pump, but are not getting fuel.
Unnamed manufacturers (Kia/Hyundai) that require you to disconnect the lower bolt on rear shock absorbers and swing them out of the way to replace the brake rotors.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.