Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

60,997 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgRyan04 said:

BenderRodriguez said:

People who make cairns on every hiking trail.

Don't get me started on trail etiquette!

The cairns and the one who bring their speakers instead of headphones so everyone on trail gets to listen to their electronic dance crap.

I also hike a lot in a nearby National Wildlife Refuge.....there are tons of NO DOGS signs everywhere (becauSe it is a National WILDLIFE REFUGE) and without fail I come across someone with their dog.

And to continue that thought.....people who let their dogs off leash in areas that ask for dogs to be leashed.

Oh geez, you got this grunpy old man fired up this morning
We were hiking a couple of areas at Paradise near Mount Rainier and there was an extended family group taking pictures OFF THE TRAIL in an area clearly marked to stay on the trail, signs everywhere. Then their little rat ******* kids climbing all over everything off the trail. I yanked a couple of them off the rocks and my wife screamed at a couple of others. There was nearly a massive throw down.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AgRyan04
Drives me nuts

I was looking at some of our pictures the other day and just happened upon this one in Badlands National Park....just DGAF
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
rab79
AG
She looks pretty old to be illiterate...
BrazosDog02
AG
Well, maybe the next time the park should turn the sign around! Geez!
cupofjoe04
AG
That dog is wearing an orange/red harness. I bet 1,000 it says "support animal" on it.

Maybe this is legitimately a service dog- if so, good on her.

Just based on the way that dog is walking the owner, and how the harness appears to be all wonky- I'm gonna be this isn't a real service animal.

But people who feel the need to try and pass their "emotional support animal" off as a service dog really piss me off.
But that isn't irrational- they are causing real consequences to people with legitimate needs.
DatTallArchitect
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

But people who feel the need to try and pass their "emotional support animal" off as a service dog really piss me off.
But that isn't irrational- they are causing real consequences to people with legitimate needs.
1,000%
Hungry Ojos
When people yell "so good, so good, so good" during the chorus of Sweet Caroline. Ugh, I hate you.
HtownAg92
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

When people yell "so good, so good, so good" during the chorus of Sweet Caroline. Ugh, I hate you.
This may bring the hate down on me, but people who sing along at the top of their lungs at concerts and drown out the singers. I came to hear the band, not the crowd. And yes, the worst culprits are REK fans.
TarponChaser
HtownAg92 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

This may bring the hate down on me, but people who sing along at the top of their lungs at concerts and drown out the singers. I came to hear the band, not the crowd. And yes, the worst culprits are REK fans.

You must have amazing hearing or sit waaaaaay back in the cheap seats because I've never in all my life been able to hear the crowd over the band.
CanyonAg77
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

They belong in Hades alongside people who yell "hump it Ags" during The Spirit of Aggieland
Burdizzo
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

They belong in Hades alongside people who yell "hump it Ags" during The Spirit of Aggieland

And the ones who add extra lines to Hank Williams Jr. "Family Tradition"
Burdizzo
AG
Have we talked about people who cut through parking lots to avoid traffic lights?
zooguy96
People who act like they are know-it-alls... but don't know crap.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Hungry Ojos
Or "let me, let me, let me" for David Allan Coe.

So effing awful.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Man y'all some grumps. Maybe stick to operas and symphonies from now on?
AgRyan04
HtownAg92 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

I bet you don't like people who stand at concerts either
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
chickencoupe16
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Speaking of bringing down the hate, anyone drowning out REK is doing you a favor.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Concert snobs.

I was at an Alan Jackson concert in the Moody Center, it was completely packed and pretty rowdy where we were sitting. People were singing along with the songs everywhere we looked. I leaned over and said something to my cousins husband in a fairly low tone and the Austin queso verga in front of me turned around and acted like I was shouting in the middle of a very small, intimate acoustic concert or something like that.

I had just enough double Tito's in me that I laughed in his face and told him to turn around before I removed his head from his shoulders. The wormy little ******* and his wife got up and left.
Deerdude
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Nobody wants them singing along in operas either. And singing along with the Oboe solo? I don't think so.
BrazosDog02
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Clearly you missed the point of the thread. It's genius! This is the cloud yelling thread! It's like a The Purge concept. More *****ing and moaning here, less on the main forum!
TarponChaser
zooguy96 said:

I'm not sure that's all that irrational of a thing to get pissed off at.

In that same vein is Mr. One-upper. No matter where you've been or what you've done, or even telling a story about someone you know this guy can always top it.
HtownAg92
AG
TarponChaser said:

zooguy96 said:

In that same vein is Mr. One-upper. No matter where you've been or what you've done, or even telling a story about someone you know this guy can always top it.
Oh, you're talking about STAN (Sh** That Ain't Nothin'). We all know Stan.
TarponChaser
HtownAg92 said:

TarponChaser said:

zooguy96 said:

Oh, you're talking about STAN (Sh** That Ain't Nothin'). We all know Stan.
100%- haven't heard that one before but I'm gonna use it myself now.

And the Venn Diagram of STANs with know-it-alls who don't know crap has a massive overlap.
ought1ag
AG
TarponChaser said:

zooguy96 said:

sounds like someone we know....cough barns cough cough
schmellba99
AG
Not irrational, but my mortgage company makes me seeth with rage.

On day 30 of trying to get them to fix their F up so I can actually resume paying my mortgage. I could have carved the information they needed in a clay tablet, let it sun dry then jumped on a slow pack horse and gotten it to their headquarters in the time it has taken for them to check an email and fix their mistake.
aggiesundevil4
AG
I do feel this thread ran out of irrational rage inducers a while ago, but the thread is therapeutic for all of us yelling our minor inconveniences at clouds.
76Ag
AG
Drivers that get pissed off at me because I stop at red lights. Not amber but red! I've had drivers race around me on the left and turn right from the left lane and just slowed down enough to make the turn. "Right on Red" means stop first. Here in Houston many just treat it like a green light. At 99 and Kingsland I see drivers speed through that red light every day.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Truth. Living in Houston definitely made me an aggressive driver, but it has also taught me to assume that i will get t-boned if i don't wait a couple seconds after the light turns green
zooguy96
Fans of other teams complaining about the refereeing.

But, of course the refs are always out for the Ags.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Bradley.Kohr.II said:

Isn't every pro fan, a t-shirt fan? (Barring the handful of former players/family members of players)
in the US franchise-style leagues, yes. The teams own their spot in the league and support has no bearing on the team's future. They can pull the Toronto Maple Leafs model, suck perennially, sell out every game, and make bank.

In Europe where a bottom-of-the-league finish means you get dropped, performance and support are necessary. Germany is even more strict in that supporters clubs are functionally required to own the club.
TheVarian
AG
Galveston is the same way, see 2 to 3 cars scream through intersections seconds after lights turn red
Jbob04
AG
What drives me crazy is people who live in the country and put up those dusk to dawn, all night security lights. I'm talking about the ones on a power pole that you can see for miles. If you need lights at night to feel safe, move your ass to the city.
Utopia61
I have a method of dealing with the folks who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle while they meander over to the next aisle to pick up something. I get a couple of random items and put them in their cart.
javajaws
AG
I can't stand tags left on linens. Cut those things off!!!
BrazosDog02
AG
Jbob04 said:

What drives me crazy is people who live in the country and put up those dusk to dawn, all night security lights. I'm talking about the ones on a power pole that you can see for miles. If you need lights at night to feel safe, move your ass to the city.

165000%

Personally I wish the government would fine anyone who does not install night sky compliant lighting. I agree with you….you don't need 4 floodlights on your damn house. The dark isn't that scary and if it is you should live elsewhere.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.