Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

61,001 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
Deerdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Courtesy Flush said:

When you are trying to enter or exit a store with two glass doors at the entrance, and the store has locked one of them. I cannot think of any good reason why they would do that and there is little more frustrating in my life than to try and use a door only to find out it's been locked. Can anyone enlighten me as to why a store would do that?

I own fast food with big glass double doors. I frequently keep one or the other latched depending on wind. Those doors are heavy and can take out a customer if a gust kicks up from certain directions.
Caliber
AG
ought1ag said:

Sticking with pockets.......make pants and shirts that a human man can get his hands in. I am 100% convinced they use the same size pockets on kids clothes as they do on XL mens. MY biggest complaint is when I try to put my phone or wallet into my front pocket and there is not enough room for it to fit completely.

It's time to move away from the skinny jeans! Or read the signs and head to the men's area instead of the women's.
ought1ag
AG
lol....accidently wore my sisters jeans to school back in Jr High so I cant claim to have never worn any.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Customer service operators who are obviously not American and ONLY speak English at their job. "Yes this is.........Frank" Uh, your name is not Frank.

Especially since I'm semi-deaf, this really ticks me off - especially after holding for 20 minutes.

ETA: apologies if this was already brought up, might have missed it.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
ought1ag said:

lol....accidently wore my sisters jeans to school back in Jr High so I cant claim to have never worn any.
This needs to be fleshed out a little more..go on..
CactusThomas
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

ought1ag said:

This needs to be fleshed out a little more..go on..
It was right after he spilled some paint but it only got on his finger nails.
Tumble Weed
Airboats. Thank you for disturbing the peace and natural tranquility of the Texas bay by making it sound like a Harley convention.
swampstander
AG
What in the HELL....... is going on with windshield wiper blades??!!? When i started driving in the mid 70's they were a dollar .99 a pair. The would last 2 years easy and sometimes you could stretch to 3-4. They would clean the water off your windshield (which is all they were expected to do) without streaking or chattering until they literally shredded and the metal blade holder was tracing an arc across your view. Now for some reason they are crap. I got so tired of replacing them on our 2017 Jeep I that I spent $39 EACH to replace them in May. I just had to replace them again. I bought the cheapest ones I could find and it was still $34 for two after tax. I think it might be a racket.
ought1ag
AG
I grabbed some jeans out of the closet and stuffed them into my back pack as I headed out the door for basket ball practice early one morning. I didnt realize it until I was changing for school that they fit funny and thats when it dawned on me......I was pissed at my mom for hanging them in the wrong closet and let her know when I got home.

She quickly turned that into a teaching moment and put me on laundry duty from then on.......should have just let sleeping dogs lie b/c doing laundry is far worse than wearing a pair of girls jeans to school one day. If I wouldnt have flipped out in the locker room I dont think anyone would have even noticed.
agsalaska
AG
I saw a drone today at the high school. Not sure if the drone was male or female. Very short hair, overweight, pants were four inches too short.

The drone almost walked right into my wife(teacher) outside the school, then as it entered the outside hall it pinballed off one wall into the other wall until it finally smacked into the door. It reached out and tried to open the door from the wrong side before getting it right and opened the door.

It did this all the way from the parking lot wher it was dropped off, across the little lawn, into the outdoor hall, and finally into the building not once looking up from its phone.

Not. One. Time.

We might as well be communists.
Burdizzo
AG
Resealable packaging. You know, the stuff that comes in a sealed bag that has a ziplock strip that makes the resealable part. To open it, you tear off the top strip that may or may not tear off evenly. It may or may not damage the ziplock. The bag may or may not have another seal below that that requires you to rip it apart to get down to the ziplock. If you successfully navigate all this the ziplock may or may not reseal the bag.
BlueSmoke
I got a new one - just voted. Can I get a GD SHARPIE!!!!!

I spend 90% of the time using some crappy Bic pen to color in the stupid bubble. Half the pens barely work.

Old man. Clouds.

Nobody cares. Work Harder
TAMC11
AG
People that sit in front of the grocery store while their significant other run in to grab something "real quick". You're causing a traffic jam. Just freaking park.
Josepi
AG
When you order a present for your kids from Amazon and it shows up at your door with a big picture of what it is on the outside of the box.

I've had several presents ruined this way.
jwoodmd
Josepi said:

When you order a present for your kids from Amazon and it shows up at your door with a big picture of what it is on the outside of the box.

I've had several presents ruined this way.
When you're checking out look closely and many times there'll be a note that the box will arrive with the contents identified and you can request it be covered in Amazon packing. I've never requested the repackaging so not sure how ell it works.
Burdizzo
AG
TAMC11 said:

People that sit in front of the grocery store while their significant other run in to grab something "real quick". You're causing a traffic jam. Just freaking park.

I had to make a quick run to HEB last night for milk. I am not exactly sure what caused this, but as I began to back out of my spot, I had to stop because there was a vehicle stopped in the aisle. It appeared the guy was getting Curbside pickup, and the HEB lackey was loading his car. Why this was happening in the aisle and not a parking space is still a mystery to me. Some guy that looked like Bernie Sanders was sitting behind the wheel of the car.
BlueSmoke
Burdizzo said:

TAMC11 said:

I had to make a quick run to HEB last night for milk. I am not exactly sure what caused this, but as I began to back out of my spot, I had to stop because there was a vehicle stopped in the aisle. It appeared the guy was getting Curbside pickup, and the HEB lackey was loading his car. Why this was happening in the aisle and not a parking space is still a mystery to me. Some guy that looked like Bernie Sanders was sitting behind the wheel of the car.
Don't they have a designated area for this? I know many others do this?
Nobody cares. Work Harder
Burdizzo
AG
BlueSmoke said:

Burdizzo said:

TAMC11 said:

Don't they have a designated area for this? I know many others do this?

Yes, the designated Curbside pickup spots were on this aisle, but he was not using a spot. Strange and inconvenient
Burdizzo
AG
Ticketmaster

Our high school plays in the Alamodome Saturday. No reserved seating (understandable), and GA seats are $13. Similar to prices at our school stadium. I set up an order for three seats for a total of $39. Ticketmaster fees and taxes were another $22 for a total of $61!

Criminals.
mpl35
AG
Burdizzo said:

Ticketmaster

Our high school plays in the Alamodome Saturday. No reserved seating (understandable), and GA seats are $13. Similar to prices at our school stadium. I set up an order for three seats for a total of $39. Ticketmaster fees and taxes were another $22 for a total of $61!

Criminals.

This made me mad…5 or 10 years ago when it started. Now it's the digital only tickets that piss me off.
AgRyan04
Burdizzo said:

Ticketmaster

Criminals.

Full blown theives.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
nortex97
AG
"From the river to the sea!"
Just an Ag
AG
swampstander said:

What in the HELL....... is going on with windshield wiper blades??!!? When i started driving in the mid 70's they were a dollar .99 a pair. The would last 2 years easy and sometimes you could stretch to 3-4. They would clean the water off your windshield (which is all they were expected to do) without streaking or chattering until they literally shredded and the metal blade holder was tracing an arc across your view. Now for some reason they are crap. I got so tired of replacing them on our 2017 Jeep I that I spent $39 EACH to replace them in May. I just had to replace them again. I bought the cheapest ones I could find and it was still $34 for two after tax. I think it might be a racket.
Pure genius. Engineered to wear out in the midpoint of the blade and streak in your eye-line within 6 months. But the rest of the blade continues to work perfectly for years.
Madman
AG
I Am A Critic said:

zooguy96 said:

3. People who get into the right lane to pass you who are going 20+ over the speed limit.
Try driving in the correct lane, geezer.

Hell yeah. It can't be the passing lane if people refuse to understand the concept. Makes traffic flow better and is safer for everyone.

Oh and its the law.
Buck Turgidson
The song "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath. Makes me want to punch Ozzy in the face every time.

Dip****s posting on the zoo about hiring "Coach Prime".
JAW3336
AG
JustPanda said:

People that ski without helmets.

People that wear helmets for just about anything.
JAW3336
AG
ought1ag said:

Sticking with pockets.......make pants and shirts that a human man can get his hands in. I am 100% convinced they use the same size pockets on kids clothes as they do on XL mens. MY biggest complaint is when I try to put my phone or wallet into my front pocket and there is not enough room for it to fit completely.
What kind of pants are you buying? Are they made by Miss-terious?
Deerdude
Looks like rye grass
76Ag
AG
Drivers that for whatever reason, will not go when the light turns green but will speed through a red light.
SmithAg18
AG
This thread can just be summed up as 'drivers' -- especially the golfing kind
ought1ag
AG
lol

majority of my clothes come from academy
Aggieangler93
AG
Burdizzo said:

Ticketmaster

Criminals.
It's pronounced Ticket-bast-ard
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
AgRyan04
I'm at the airport.

The person to my right is face timing, the person next to them is listening to a song, the person two down to my left is playing a video game, the person over my shoulder is watching a video

AND NONE ARE WEARING HEADPHONES!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tecolote
AG
AgRyan04 said:

I'm at the airport.

The person to my right is face timing - jump into the conversation and start giving your opinion

the person next to them is listening to a song - start singing along to the song

the person two down to my left is playing a video game - start interrupting the game by asking how it's played and what their best score is

the person over my shoulder is watching a video - ask if the can adjust the screen so you can watch along (and discuss what's happening)

AND NONE ARE WEARING HEADPHONES!
MaxPower
The idiot who feels compelled to speak about evolution being fake news at every one of our school board meetings. We get your position buddy, don't need to say it over and over just to waste everyone's time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.