Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

60,985 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
WestTexasAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LoneStarFree said:

Aggie football.
nortex97
AG
WestTexasAg said:

LoneStarFree said:

Aggie football.

Specifically, Aggie football in October every single year.
SmithAg18
AG
When I flip a pancake and part of it goes off the griddle and gets batter everywhere. Instant rage.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

Gas pumps are not parking spaces. Fill up, then go park in a designated parking spot before you spend 10 minutes in the store. Quick Trips in the early mornings are the worse.

I feel as if you're speaking to me! I park at the pump. It's safer and prevents break ins. Sorry - not sorry.

Selfish behavior. Nothing says I don't give a damn about anyone else's inconvenience like making someone wait to fill up with gas while you drop a deuce.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

Gas pumps are not parking spaces. Fill up, then go park in a designated parking spot before you spend 10 minutes in the store. Quick Trips in the early mornings are the worse.

I feel as if you're speaking to me! I park at the pump. It's safer and prevents break ins. Sorry - not sorry.

Selfish behavior. Nothing says I don't give a damn about anyone else's inconvenience like making someone wait to fill up with gas while you drop a deuce.

https://images.app.goo.gl/zRwoxFSMJ6tz1tiw8

You'll be ok. I'm 100% confident we don't frequent the same crowded gas stations. By the way, it's a quick wiz. As a general rule, Allsups gut bomb emergency notwithstanding, I don't squat in a gas station crapper.

www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
zooguy96
will.mcg said:

It's not irrational BUT when selling on Facebook marketplace my ad clearly says "or best offer" and the idiots ask "what's the lowest you'll take?" You can't follow simple instructions. Automatically done talking to you. Waste of time. Goodbye.

Yeah, here in TN they ask "what's your bottom dollar?" I'm done with them. Like I'm going to negotiate against myself. That is the laziest type of negotiation and sure to not get me to sell to you, Jack wagon.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
mhnatt
People who play videos on their phones at restaurants or airport terminals, that anyone within a few yards has to endure listening to as well.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

You'll be ok. I'm 100% confident we don't frequent the same crowded gas stations. By the way, it's a quick wiz. As a general rule, Allsups gut bomb emergency notwithstanding, I don't squat in a gas station crapper.

I love when the vast majority of people agree that someone's in the wrong, but they insist that what they're doing is okay. It's always fascinating as to the underlying thought process. Really only two reasons for it.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

I love when the vast majority of people agree that someone's in the wrong, but they insist that what they're doing is okay. It's always fascinating as to the underlying thought process. Really only two reasons for it.

And the 2 reasons? Go all in bro.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
chickencoupe16
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

Yeah, go all in! Cowdoc certainly has!
AgRyan04
chickencoupe16 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

Yeah, go all in! Cowdoc certainly has!

While we're sitting waiting for his pump!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
cupofjoe04
AG
The Houston Astros, and especially Jose Altuve.

Rational or not- they lost me in 2017 and my anger has grown for them ever since.
fullback44
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

The Houston Astros, and especially Jose Altuve.

Rational or not- they lost me in 2017 and my anger has grown for them ever since.
Sorry for your loss… while the rest of us are fully enjoying it
SteveBott
AG
The lofty idea that baseball teams don't use every available tool to win games is laughable. They ALL CHEAT. Full stop,

It's so idiotic to think they don't. It's baseball.
INIGO MONTOYA
Ethanol

Gun control proponents that don't know the difference between a semi and full auto.

cupofjoe04
AG
SteveBott said:

The lofty idea that baseball teams don't use every available tool to win games is laughable. They ALL CHEAT. Full stop,

My irritation with all things Astros goes much deeper than trash cans and buzzers. It's really with the way certain players, the organization, and the fans reacted to all that and how they have acted since. It's mostly about how I've been treated by Astros fans in particular.

I lived in Houston for 12 years, still have many many friends there, and lots of family. I still visit multiple times per year. I was a big Astros fan since moving there in 2000, going to about a dozen games per year. It was always mildly annoying that the majority of self-proclaimed "real" Houston fans treated me like crap because I was from Dallas, and I was often told that I wasn't allowed to like "their" team. I even had a stranger pull and Astros hat off my head at a game and wave it in my face, because I was wearing a Cowboys jacket and apparently that is an unforgivable sin.

It's always annoyed me, but has gotten so much worse since 2017. The whole culture around the Astros has grown insufferable to me.

I hope you guys fully enjoy this epic team and run of seasons y'all are having. I sincerely wish I could, too.
AgRyan04
Wait. You wore a Cowboys jacket to an Astros game and didn't expect to get razed for it?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

My irritation with all things Astros goes much deeper than trash cans and buzzers. It's really with the way certain players, the organization, and the fans reacted to all that and how they have acted since. It's mostly about how I've been treated by Astros fans in particular.

I lived in Houston for 12 years, still have many many friends there, and lots of family. I still visit multiple times per year. I was a big Astros fan since moving there in 2000, going to about a dozen games per year. It was always mildly annoying that the majority of self-proclaimed "real" Houston fans treated me like crap because I was from Dallas, and I was often told that I wasn't allowed to like "their" team. I even had a stranger pull and Astros hat off my head at a game and wave it in my face, because I was wearing a Cowboys jacket and apparently that is an unforgivable sin.

It's always annoyed me, but has gotten so much worse since 2017. The whole culture around the Astros has grown insufferable to me.

I hope you guys fully enjoy this epic team and run of seasons y'all are having. I sincerely wish I could, too.

You should go read the last page of the Texas Rangers thread on the baseball board. Those are your people.
Sea Speed
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

I cant imagine caring this much about what other people think about what sports team you enjoy watching.
El Chupacabra
Waiting 9+ months (and counting) for a muffler for my guns with zero ability to inquire about the status and zero ability to speed up the process.
cupofjoe04
AG
AgRyan04 said:

Wait. You wore a Cowboys jacket to an Astros game and didn't expect to get razed for it?

It was rainy, and it was the only thing I had in my truck. Simple black pullover with a single star.

Did I expect to catch some comments, sure. But grabbing the hat off a strangers head and shoving it in their face while yelling profanities… no- I did not expect that.
cupofjoe04
AG
Isn't that the whole point of this entire thread? Things that make us irrationally angry.
nortex97
AG
Gaggles of bicycle riders on somewhat major roads on the weekend decked out in spandex/holding up traffic.

They are like locusts.

Unemployed
AG
nortex97 said:

Gaggles of bicycle riders on somewhat major roads on the weekend decked out in spandex/holding up traffic.

They are like locusts.

I think that's very rational.
TulaneAg
1. My wife arguing balls and strikes when the box on the TV clearly showed it opposite.
2. Aholes drivers not paying attention and drifting across the outside lane marker and throwing up rocks and pebbles. The worst!
AgRyan04
There is a light rain in Austin thus morning (much needed)....growing up in Houston I would have called it a drizzle....

The number of cars with their flashers on driving in the left lane at half the speed limit is staggering.
Deerdude
That's a Mexico thing. Any time there's a slowdown in flow, everybody including commercial drivers, puts flashers on.
chickencoupe16
AG
Deerdude said:

That's a Mexico thing. Any time there's a slowdown in flow, everybody including commercial drivers, puts flashers on.
Maybe but if so, I didn't realize the typical Mexican looks a lot like the typical Karen
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
*Karina*
Deerdude
I get that part but they been doing for a while down south, and pretty sure it's bled over
TXAG 05
AG
SteveBott said:

And I'm sure all the people that hate the Astros because of the cheating thing also stopped watching Aggie football after all our cheating issues in the 80s and 90s, including almost getting the death penalty.
AgRyan04
Deerdude said:

THEN GET OUT OF THE LEFT LANE! ARGH!
INIGO MONTOYA
Quite healthy people pre-boarding on SWA.
jwoodmd
INIGO MONTOYA said:

Boarding process for flights could be an entire thread on its own. Talk about something so simple that brings out the utmost stupidity in people!
Deerdude
INIGO MONTOYA said:

Loved results on a flight from Belize. About 10 family members in wheelchairs with kids pushing got to pre board using rear door from tarmac. Arrived in DFW to no de boarding to tarmac so ended up last off. Finally a little satisfaction.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.