Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

60,989 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgRyan04 said:

I'm at the airport.

The person to my right is face timing, the person next to them is listening to a song, the person two down to my left is playing a video game, the person over my shoulder is watching a video

AND NONE ARE WEARING HEADPHONES!

I don't think your anger level is high enough for this.
rlb28
AG
Old ppl writing checks in the 15 item or less grocery line, and waiting to start writing until the cashier is completely done.
TheVarian
AG
Straight to jail
TheVarian
AG
DP
PharmD4
AG
When people jump up the second the plane arrives at the gate.

Does it affect me? No. Does it irritate the hell out of me every time? Yes.
HtownAg92
AG
PharmD4 said:

As a 6'3" old, I jump up because my ass and legs are usually killing me and I need to straighten out. I always get an aisle seat so I can jump up and stretch when I hear the ding. I don't try to cut up front, just stand up.
jwoodmd
HtownAg92 said:

PharmD4 said:

As a 6'3" old, I jump up because my ass and legs are usually killing me and I need to straighten out. I always get an aisle seat so I can jump up and stretch when I hear the ding. I don't try to cut up front, just stand up.
This is me as well. But, I also use it to help others. I'm always aisle and when I stand up I grab my bags and stand just a bit back from my seat. I'm 6'4" so I easily block the aisle. I let all the passengers from my row (both sides) get out and get their bags and go in front. That way I'm essentially blocking anyone from behind our row from moving up to cut.
TecRecAg
AG
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

2. People that fill up at diesel/gas pumps with their gas cars, when there are other gas only pumps available to use

Hope you've never used a handicap stall when other toilets were open.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
I don't use a handicap stall, I'm not handicapped. Just like someone that doesn't have a diesel vehicle shouldn't park at a diesel/gas pump if there are other gas pumps open and available to be used.

I try to avoid public bathrooms if at all possible. Would rather **** in the pasture in 10 degree weather than go stand in other people's piss. So your comment is not valid.
PharmD4
AG
HtownAg92 said:

PharmD4 said:

The folks I see jump up, open the overhead compartments rip out their bags like the plane is being emergently evacuated. Then stand for 15 minutes, uncomfortably close to the people sitting in the aisle seat.
HtownAg92
AG
PharmD4 said:

HtownAg92 said:

PharmD4 said:

The folks I see jump up, open the overhead compartments rip out their bags like the plane is being emergently evacuated. Then stand for 15 minutes, uncomfortably close to the people sitting in the aisle seat.
All the more reason to beat them to the punch. Giving other people the ass and crotch view is better than being stuck as the viewer.
DatTallArchitect
AG
HtownAg92 said:

PharmD4 said:

I'm right there with you. I'm 6'5" and my knees hurt just thinking about being in a plane. After being pressed into the seat in front of me, I need the reprieve when the plane lands.

On the humorous side, I once watched a <5' tall woman violently elbow her short husband to get in the aisle so she could stand up because she was "too cramped up." If she had turned around she would have seen me with my head leaned over because I couldn't stand up straight in the middle of the aisle.
AnScAggie
AG
SIAP. One thing that pisses me off every time I fill up my truck is the new diesel formulation that makes it so foamy that it takes forever to get the last three gallons into my fuel tank.
schmellba99
AG
TecRecAg said:

Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

2. People that fill up at diesel/gas pumps with their gas cars, when there are other gas only pumps available to use

Hope you've never used a handicap stall when other toilets were open.
Not really the same, but ok I guess.
schmellba99
AG
PharmD4 said:

HtownAg92 said:

PharmD4 said:

I don't see the problem with these people.

It's the ones that don't do anything and wait until the row in front of them is empty before they decide to get up, then get their luggage out of the overhead bin that are f'n up the system.
AgRyan04
Are you the guy who lines up to board two groups before you're supposed to?

Generally, there isn't enough room in my tiny seat for me....let alone my carry on and my personal item.

If I do have it in my lap, odds seem consistant that it's going to get caught on an armrest or in a seat buckle and that's going to take longer than me standing up and pulling my bag out of the overhead compartment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deerdude
I stand up mainly to block those in back that don't GAF about anybody else and try to cram thru.
I will get wife's carryon down for her to leave ahead of me, help out the people across from us to get carryons down, then allow them to get out of their seats.
TexAgg10
AG
My kids not holding the flashlight still!

Kidding, kinda
Burdizzo
AG
I got a new one I don't think has been brought up.

People who use the curbside pickup spots like their personal reserved parking. They don't use the curbside service. They just park there and then walk in the store. Saw some entitled soccer mom in a Land Cruiser do this at the Alamo Heights HEB this weekend. I wanted to kick her in her yoga pants.

Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Burdizzo said:

People who use the curbside pickup spots like their personal reserved parking. They don't use the curbside service. They just park there and then walk in the store. Saw some entitled soccer mom in a Land Cruiser do this at the Alamo Heights HEB this weekend. I wanted to kick her in her yoga pants.

When people park like cool-arrows, I like to unscrew their valve stem cap and place a tiny piece of pea gravel inside the cap and then screw it back on. Usually on two tires so they can't just call AAA and get someone to come change their tire for them.
GinMan
AG
GinMan
AG
Burdizzo said:

…people that use curbside pickup
ought1ag
AG
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

Burdizzo said:

When people park like cool-arrows, I like to unscrew their valve stem cap and place a tiny piece of pea gravel inside the cap and then screw it back on. Usually on two tires so they can't just call AAA and get someone to come change their tire for them.
cool-arrows.........havent heard that one since jr high.
Burdizzo
AG
GinMan said:

Burdizzo said:

…people that use curbside pickup

For us, curbside works. Your butler might disagree as he doesn't get to check your mom's cucumbers for warts prior to purchasing.
Josepi
AG
Things you've never done.
Bluto
AG
When pulling a loaded trailer, put on blinker to change lanes, check lane in mirrors...all clear, one more check as I'm starting to move over and SOME A-HOLE IS NEXT TO THE TRAILER FLYING PAST ME AT THE LAST SECOND.

agrams
AG
live edge dining tables that are concave in the middle.. a little can be dealt with, but some are just so bad its going to be terrible sitting in the middle talking to people and having to turn your head 90+ to look at them..

PharmD4
AG
agrams said:

live edge dining tables that are concave in the middle.. a little can be dealt with, but some are just so bad its going to be terrible sitting in the middle talking to people and having to turn your head 90+ to look at them..

This is infuriating. Let me take it off your hands so you don't have to deal with it.
GinMan
AG
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

Dude, you need Jesus…just sayin'
Burdizzo
AG
agrams said:

With a shape like that I would use it as something like a serving table at a posh banquet hall or some other venue, but it looks almost useless as a meeting table.
arrow
AG
My local post office's refusal to recognize my physical address.
Burdizzo
AG
Start discussing cool arrows, and this username pops up.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Josepi said:

Things you've never done.

Not in the middle of curbside parking at HEB, but I have most definitely done that to *******s that park like *******s, and friends in parking lots too, but my friends I always aired their tires back up with my air compressor in the back of the truck after they stomped around pissed off for a bit.
malenurse
AG
A**holes who wash their bro-dozer and leave 150lbs of mud in the stall.

I really hope you have a long and painful death
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
EskimoJoe
GinMan said:

I see these things where I live in Kansas, hundreds and hundreds miles from any salt water.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.