Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

61,000 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Land acknowledgment statements

How did I not think of this one.
Mike Bravo
Gas pumps are not parking spaces. Fill up, then go park in a designated parking spot before you spend 10 minutes in the store. Quick Trips in the early mornings are the worse.
aggiesundevil4
Deerdude
Muzzleblast said:

Shel Winkley leads the charge on this crap.

Unfortunately I was thinking Aggie Zach Shields in Austin but they all bad in Austin.
LostTexasBoy
AG
When I'm driving and whether it's two or three lanes and there are cars in each lane, directly side by side, all going the exact same speed which is always slow.
Caliber
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Pulling over and fighting a crappy shoulder while pulling a trailer just to be nice and let someone pass, and then the a-holes don't wave or flash lights for a thank you. Always chaps my ass.
Seems like 75% of the time that someone pulls over to let me by, it is in the absolute dumbest place for me to be passing or for them to be pulling on to the shoulder, Up hill, coming up to a curve or any other no passing zone.

Put either me or you in danger and you certainly aren't getting a courtesy wave or flashing lights.

All you need to do is ride to the right side of the lane so that I can actually see around you and I'll pass when its safe.
Psych
AG
Staff, please rename this thread "Diary of an angry White Man"
Brazos1865
AG
Big bass tournaments (aka Big Bass Splash, etc.), makes any lake they're held on a hell hole that weekend.

Other than that, I think y'all have it covered.
Martin Cash
AG
agsalaska said:

The DJ at Kyle Field.

I would die in prison if allowed to do to him what I want to do to do to him.
This X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Kenneth_2003
AG
aggiesundevil4 said:

Autocorrect
I presume you mean Auto-INCORRECT
MyNameIsJeff
AG
Two cars side by side on the highway going slower than I am that I can't get around.

I don't care if you're going 100, if someone gets behind you in the left lane, move over.

This absolutely infuriates me, but I don't know if it's irrational.
Martin Cash
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

Two cars semis side by side on the highway going slower than I am that I can't get around.

agingcowboy
AG
Martin Cash said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Two cars semis side by side on the highway going slower than I am that I can't get around.

Yes, this! Two lane interstate. Both semis in the right lane. One of them is going 1 mph faster than the one in front of him. I'm going 20 mph faster than both in the left lane. Back semi sees me coming up and abruptly changes lanes in front of me causing me to have to hit the brakes and wait for him to pass the other guy…which takes several minutes. Infuriates me. Irrationally, perhaps.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oragator
People who think playing their car radio at decibel 130 through the neighborhood somehow makes them cool.
RK
AG
The Dutch.
zooguy96
agingcowboy said:

Martin Cash said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Yes, this! Two lane interstate. Both semis in the right lane. One of them is going 1 mph faster than the one in front of him. I'm going 20 mph faster than both in the left lane. Back semi sees me coming up and abruptly changes lanes in front of me causing me to have to hit the brakes and wait for him to pass the other guy…which takes several minutes. Infuriates me. Irrationally, perhaps.
This. Once I see a semi put their left blinker on, I speed around them ... as I don't want to wait on them for ten years.

Also, when there is a traffic backup on the interstate and one semi sits in the left lane with hundreds of feet of blank space in front of them.. going slow.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
JD05AG
AG
Water haulers
Sand haulers
Rock haulers
Roustabout trucks that run me off the road at least once a week
Just mostly thunder dome things.
and no iphone, i didn't mean ducking
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
JD05AG said:

Water haulers
Sand haulers
Rock haulers
Roustabout trucks that run me off the road at least once a week
Just mostly thunder dome things.

Had a Hoot Johnson truck pulling a bumper pull trailer pass me and a few others ahead of me, in the bar ditch this morning while we were eastbound on 67 between Mertzon and Barnhart. He was on his phone while running 75 in the bar ditch passing us.
BenderRodriguez
AG
RK said:

The Dutch.

I only hate two things in this world; intolerant people….and the dutch!
Deerdude
LostTexasBoy said:

When I'm driving and whether it's two or three lanes and there are cars in each lane, directly side by side, all going the exact same speed which is always slow.

Or just off corner of vehicle slightly ahead. I call that sheep driving, where nobody will get ahead of lead ewe.
Muzzleblast
Winkley teaches meteorology at A&M and pushes his climate anxiety agenda on all the students.
He also uses his KBTX accounts to push his agenda.
jrrhouston98
AG
People driving side by side at the same speed, usually dead on at the speed limit or just below.
People that stop in the right lane for a light but don't turn, especially when the left lane(s) is/are clear.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Mike Bravo said:

Gas pumps are not parking spaces. Fill up, then go park in a designated parking spot before you spend 10 minutes in the store. Quick Trips in the early mornings are the worse.

I feel as if you're speaking to me! I park at the pump. It's safer and prevents break ins. Sorry - not sorry.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Deerdude
It's about funding . Kinda like prostitution
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

I feel as if you're speaking to me! I park at the pump. It's safer and prevents break ins. Sorry - not sorry.

malenurse
AG
People who think they know everything are very annoying to those of us who do.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
mpl35
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Mike Bravo said:

Boooooo

Safer? They publish crime stats on this or are you going with your "feels" on this one? Either way you are. Now on my **** list. Move your damn car as there are people waiting. Stop being selfish.
BrazosDog02
AG
Speech to text from iPhone or android.

Just remember, apple and Google….y'all are actively improving my knee driving skills. ****ty transcriptions mean I text while driving and steering with my knees. Lol
ghollow
AG
People who refer to firearms as "toys"
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Deerdude
BrazosDog02 said:

Speech to text from iPhone or android.

Just remember, apple and Google….y'all are actively improving my knee driving skills. ****ty transcriptions mean I text while driving and steering with my knees. Lol

Rookie. I can text with one hand holding beer with the other all while steering with knee. In fast lane 10 over.
BlueSmoke
jrrhouston98 said:

People Truckers driving side by side at the same speed, usually dead on at the speed limit or just below.

With miles and miles of cars stacked up behind them
Nobody cares. Work Harder
BlueSmoke
Teenagers in the gym using their phones as a speaker and the surrounding machines/benches as seats while they take five minutes each between sets

Indians in Costco

People in public/gym/store using facetime to carry on a conversation
Nobody cares. Work Harder
ByrdEWhiteTrash
AG
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

2. People that fill up at diesel/gas pumps with their gas cars, when there are other gas only pumps available to use

I have never considered this. My apologies.
Aggieangler93
AG
Mine would be when my new A5 doesn't cycle the second shell. I have a tendency to rush the first shot, and statistically, I bet 30% of the dove I have shot in my life have been with second shot. Not this year, as the damn thing is not behaving. Sadly though, I still shoot it 30% better than any other shotgun I have.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TX_COWDOC
AG
I used to own a practice near a Buc-ees. The local PD were routinely called to deal with smash and grabs in the parking lot. So there's my data. I don't shop. I go inside to hit the head and back outside.

Many times, such as tomorrow, I will have 4 rifles worth about $24k with me as I head to the range in Atascosa County. By fueling / parking at the pump, I allow enough distance where no one is looking into my cab.

That's what works for me. Cheers!
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.