Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

60,996 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
76Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People driving with flashers on when they are only to be used when parked on the side of the road in an emergency, not while the car is moving.
CanyonAg77
AG
Deerdude said:

INIGO MONTOYA said:

Quite healthy people pre-boarding on SWA.

Loved results on a flight from Belize. About 10 family members in wheelchairs with kids pushing got to pre board using rear door from tarmac. Arrived in DFW to no de boarding to tarmac so ended up last off. Finally a little satisfaction.

Flight on SW from Charlotte NC to Dallas. Had to be at least 15 people (mostly overweight minority) "needing wheelchairs" to board in NC. Come Dallas, exactly one (1) count 'em, one needed a wheelchair to get off.

Flight attendant actually said out loud (which cracked me up, and I am on her side) "Jetway Jesus! It's a miracle that they can all walk to deplane."
aggiesundevil4
AG
I saw this 100 times at Disneyworld last year and it disgusted me. Inventing a mobility ailment to cut lines…which get cured when the wait is over…
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
aggiesundevil4 said:

I saw this 100 times at Disneyworld last year and it disgusted me. Inventing a mobility ailment to cut lines…which get cured when the wait is over…

Experienced this last December at Disneyland. It was disgusting how bad it was abused. Went there for my wife's grandmothers dying wish for her entire family to be there or would have never gone on my own accord. Experienced lots of herds of humpbacked scooter fats, entire families, using their modes of transportation for nothing but to get their very own disability fast pass.
ought1ag
AG
jwoodmd said:

INIGO MONTOYA said:

Boarding process for flights could be an entire thread on its own. Talk about something so simple that brings out the utmost stupidity in people!
INIGO MONTOYA
What prompted this is that I got on a flight to Chicago on SWA. Only had two wheel chairs which was a miracle. But we had about 10 others that were PBRD. Preboard. A couple looked mildly incapacitated - but damn
One of the guys was a 6'6" healthy individual. Just pay the extra money and get the exit row. Is it not worth the shame? He was the first one on the plane. When you walk on the plane and they are sitting in the aisle on the first row - they look at you with that look - I'm a worthless piece of **** but I got the aisle up front.

That's a group of people that shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Eliminatus
AG
why Why WHY do people insist on parking next to me when I got out of my way to park in the very back of a lot?!

I'm talking just my truck by its lonesome with PLENTY of free space around it. Sure enough, better than even odds when I come out there will be some ******* parked right next to me with all of the plenty space around us…..still f'ing there.
Eliminatus
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

The lofty idea that baseball teams don't use every available tool to win games is laughable. They ALL CHEAT. Full stop,

It's so idiotic to think they don't. It's baseball.

I lived in Houston for 12 years, still have many many friends there, and lots of family. I still visit multiple times per year. I was a big Astros fan since moving there in 2000, going to about a dozen games per year. It was always mildly annoying that the majority of self-proclaimed "real" Houston fans treated me like crap because I was from Dallas, and I was often told that I wasn't allowed to like "their" team. I even had a stranger pull and Astros hat off my head at a game and wave it in my face, because I was wearing a Cowboys jacket and apparently that is an unforgivable sin.

This is actually a good one for me. Touching my hat. I lose my ever loving ***** Even if it is just being cute. Like flicking it off my head or something. The idea of someone actually putting hands on my head to take it off and wave it? A complete stranger? Instant brawl.

And typical stro fan is just MLB tu T-shirt fan. Not even worth thinking about. Also, take note that only ONE team thread has a warning on it about excessive ****** behavior on the MLB board….
Bradley.Kohr.II
AG
Isn't every pro fan, a t-shirt fan? (Barring the handful of former players/family members of players)
V8Aggie
AG
Every time I pull a sock out of the laundry I'll pull out 5+ ones that don't match first.
HtownAg92
AG
Eliminatus said:

cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

The lofty idea that baseball teams don't use every available tool to win games is laughable. They ALL CHEAT. Full stop,

I lived in Houston for 12 years, still have many many friends there, and lots of family. I still visit multiple times per year. I was a big Astros fan since moving there in 2000, going to about a dozen games per year. It was always mildly annoying that the majority of self-proclaimed "real" Houston fans treated me like crap because I was from Dallas, and I was often told that I wasn't allowed to like "their" team. I even had a stranger pull and Astros hat off my head at a game and wave it in my face, because I was wearing a Cowboys jacket and apparently that is an unforgivable sin.

This is actually a good one for me. Touching my hat. I lose my ever loving ***** Even if it is just being cute. Like flicking it off my head or something. The idea of someone actually putting hands on my head to take it off and wave it? A complete stranger? Instant brawl.

And typical stro fan is just MLB tu T-shirt fan. Not even worth thinking about. Also, take note that only ONE team thread has a warning on it about excessive ****** behavior on the MLB board….
You didn't way which team, but I suspect it is the Astros. No bias there at all, because you certainly never see any bad behavior from fans in LA, Oakland, Philly, NY...just Astros fans.
Eliminatus
AG
I openly judge open air sneezes. At least make SOME attempt to cover up. Kids are one thing. Kills me when I see adults do this. Especially in very public places.

Was just reminded of this, this morning.

Deerdude
V8Aggie said:

Every time I pull a sock out of the laundry I'll pull out 5+ ones that don't match first.

Do you ever wonder if missing socks and lost emails go to the same alternate universe? Do they use the same portal?
Eliminatus
AG
It's the Rangers thread. There are more 'stros people in there acting up than actual Rangers fans I think. Or were until Staff had to lay some law down.

It's funny you list those cities. Every one which I despise for their fans.

Though to be fair I do not self identify with a city. I try to forget my hometown even exists honestly. I am a Rangers guy AND Texans former fan. (I might go back if the McNairs all drop dead with no heirs left in the bucket).
DatTallArchitect
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Eliminatus said:

cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

You didn't way which team, but I suspect it is the Astros. No bias there at all, because you certainly never see any bad behavior from fans in LA, Oakland, Philly, NY...just Astros fans.
I've been to games in Denver, Minnesota, St. Louis and Kansas City. Houston is the only place I've seen fans go after fans minding their own business. Also saw their vendors refuse to serve someone food just because they were wearing an opposing teams jersey. It's like the fans don't want a sold out stadium
HtownAg92
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

HtownAg92 said:

Eliminatus said:

cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

I've been to games in Denver, Minnesota, St. Louis and Kansas City. Houston is the only place I've seen fans go after fans minding their own business. Also saw their vendors refuse to serve someone food just because they were wearing an opposing teams jersey. It's like the fans don't want a sold out stadium
Good points of reference -- you always hear about the rowdies and hooliganism at places like Minneapolis, St. Louis and KC. And those who show up in CO are baked and DGAF.

I'd also be willing to take "Things that never happened for $1000, Alex." Houston is a melting pot. We have opposing fans from every team at every game. You should be here when the Braves, Sox or Yanks are here. I doubt seriously a vendor would put a ban on someone with another team's jersey on.
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

What prompted this is that I got on a flight to Chicago on SWA. Only had two wheel chairs which was a miracle. But we had about 10 others that were PBRD. Preboard. A couple looked mildly incapacitated - but damn
One of the guys was a 6'6" healthy individual. Just pay the extra money and get the exit row. Is it not worth the shame? He was the first one on the plane. When you walk on the plane and they are sitting in the aisle on the first row - they look at you with that look - I'm a worthless piece of **** but I got the aisle up front.

That's a group of people that shouldn't be allowed to vote.
My near homicide story was on a US Airways Flight from Phoenix back to Dallas. I had been cancelled on twice trying to get out of Vegas and finally rerouted and it was near midnight.

There was like 14 of us waiting to get on the empty plane but the boarding agent woman insisted I check my carry on because that is "what the computer is telling her". I protested that the flight was maybe a quarter full and she got hostile and threatened to call security if I didn't comply. I asked to talk to her supervisor and she said she was the supervisor and I can always call US Airways customer service.

So everyone looking on at the tense exchange and beer gut airport security looking ready to jump me and I just hand the bag over and start to walk on the flight.

The next person, an older woman, tells the agent to go F$%k herself and strolls on to the plane as does everyone else but me. Boarding Agent then says just to let them on. I hang back and ask for my bag back and she tells me no!!!!

To top it all off, the baggage claim took over 40 minutes to get the bag onto the carousel when we got to DFW. It was just me, looking tired and sad, all alone in that DFW baggage claim area at 3:30 AM,.

The sheer, stubborn, hostile obtuseness is unlike anything that I have encountered outside of Dallas Building Inspectors.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Believe what you want to. It happened. They asked the people behind the young lady what they wanted, and eventually the other person working the stand took her order.
HtownAg92
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

Believe what you want to. It happened. They asked the people behind the young lady what they wanted, and eventually the other person working the stand took her order.
I guess it is possible, unless there was some other reason why the person wasn't getting served. Because like I said, there are 100s if not 1000s of opposing carpet-bagger fans at every home game. It would be hard to refuse to serve based on a jersey when there are so many. And also hard to find that Aramark employee who gives a f who they serve or knows who the Astros are playing.
jja79
AG
SteveBott said:

People that use the term "Furr babies".

They are NOT babies. They are not human. They are animals. Grrrr
And people with no kids who insist on showing pictures of their dog/cat/lizard when someone shows a picture of their kid/grandkid doing something special.
jwoodmd
jja79 said:

SteveBott said:

People that use the term "Furr babies".

They are NOT babies. They are not human. They are animals. Grrrr
And people with no kids who insist on showing pictures of their dog/cat/lizard when someone shows a picture of their kid/grandkid doing something special.
Omg - I had an assistant once who when I had a friend stop by the office he showed me a picture of his new grandchild (mind you one and only one picture). He asked to see a recent picture of my family and I showed him one and only one. My assistant comes in with her iPad, interrupts us, and starts to show pictures of not her dog but of her daughter's dog - and she shows us like 25 pictures of it doing everything but going number 2.
TarponChaser
DatTallArchitect said:

HtownAg92 said:

Eliminatus said:

cupofjoe04 said:

SteveBott said:

Must be a lolzpoor because I've never seen that at Astros games. But then we usually sit in the first 10 rows behind the dugout.
schmellba99
AG
LoneStarFree said:

Aggie football.
Nothing irrational about that though, it's completely understandable why it makes you mad.
schmellba99
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

schmellba99 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Facebook buyers who click the "Is this available" button
I do this.
I now irrationally hate you.
schmellba99
AG
Jason_InfinityRoofer said:

I thought of one....

When I was job searching years ago....

Having to upload your resume, and then fill out all of the form fields with ALL OF THE BULLCRAP THAT'S ALREADY IN MY RESUME!
Same, but at a doctor's office.

It's 2023 - why do I have to hand fill out 3 or 4 forms that have the exact same information on it, just in different places?
schmellba99
AG
jwoodmd said:

INIGO MONTOYA said:

Boarding process for flights could be an entire thread on its own. Talk about something so simple that brings out the utmost stupidity in people!
I do enjoy watching idiots attempt to put things in the overhead console. it's both amusing and makes me angry at the same time - amusing because they are dumb. Angry because they are dumb. Quite the connundrum.
NETAG
Using any gas can made after 2009.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Get a VP gas can. It will change your life.
Jason_Roofer
schmellba99 said:

Jason_InfinityRoofer said:

I thought of one....

When I was job searching years ago....

Having to upload your resume, and then fill out all of the form fields with ALL OF THE BULLCRAP THAT'S ALREADY IN MY RESUME!
Same, but at a doctor's office.

It's 2023 - why do I have to hand fill out 3 or 4 forms that have the exact same information on it, just in different places?

AND THEY ARE XEROXED FORMS OF XEROXED FORMS.

haha…seriously.
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
Burdizzo
AG
INIGO MONTOYA said:

I flew out of Love Field once in the 1990s. Back then SWA still used the plastic boarding passes. The earlier you got to the gate, the lower the number on your boarding pass, and the earlier you could board. I got to the gate super early thinking I would get the first boarding pass. Nope, I got No. 15 or something like that. When it came time to board, Kay Bailey Hutchinson and one of her lackies showed up out of nowhere with passes 1 and 2.

No First Class seating, my ass.
nortex97
AG
Burkhas.
HtownAg92
AG
Burdizzo said:

INIGO MONTOYA said:

I flew out of Love Field once in the 1990s. Back then SWA still used the plastic boarding passes. The earlier you got to the gate, the lower the number on your boarding pass, and the earlier you could board. I got to the gate super early thinking I would get the first boarding pass. Nope, I got No. 15 or something like that. When it came time to board, Kay Bailey Hutchinson and one of her lackies showed up out of nowhere with passes 1 and 2.

No First Class seating, my ass.
It was always super important on SWA boys trips to Vegas or golf that at least one person got a low number to secure the "hot tub" section (emergency rows facing each other). It was a sad day when SWA got rid of it because of the "disproportionate amount of drunken buffoonery occurring there" (flight attendant's words).
76Ag
AG
RINO anyway…
IIIHorn
BenderRodriguez said:

People who make cairns on every hiking trail.

What we have here is a cairn Karen.

BenderRodriguez
AG
IIIHorn said:

BenderRodriguez said:

People who make cairns on every hiking trail.

What we have here is a cairn Karen.

Cant believe this took 13 pages.

No managers needed though, I just kick them over.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.