Outdoors
Sponsored by

Things that make you irrationally mad

60,942 Views | 664 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by cena05
PharmD4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it just me?
SharkinAg
AG
Same thing with the garden hose. Every time it's left on the driveway I find a way to stop on it.
aggiesundevil4
AG
This!

And kinks in hoses too.
aggiesundevil4
AG
And people texting while driving.
BenderRodriguez
AG
People who make cairns on every hiking trail.
Deerdude
Hoses and cords. Both inevitable.
Hungry Ojos
The absolute refusal of women to understand that you can't go 55 in the left lane.
zooguy96
1. People with the over-sized tires that stick out on the sides of their jacked-up trucks.
2. Any car with a bumper sticker that says "hoonigan" on the back.
3. People who get into the right lane to pass you who are going 20+ over the speed limit.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
AgRyan04
People who don't accelerate while driving on the freeway entrance ramp and are still going 45 mph when they merge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
1. Co-Exist stickers

2. People that fill up at diesel/gas pumps with their gas cars, when there are other gas only pumps available to use

3. Wal-Martians/Pajama pants people

4. Getting my ears blasted out while wingshooting with people that can't stay in their shooting lanes.

5. Over the top, in your face, sprinkling fairly dust everywhere they go alphabet people. Don't care if you're a pickle smoocher, just don't need to hear about it.

6. Idiots that have their pronouns on emails/social media

7. The tailgates that lock on the new Ford pickups. They make me lose my religion when I get out of the pickup, walk to the back, locked out, have to go back to cab and press unlock.

Need I continue?
I Am A Critic
zooguy96 said:

3. People who get into the right lane to pass you who are going 20+ over the speed limit.
Try driving in the correct lane, geezer.
Username checks out.
DDub74
90% of drivers nowadays. A car is a mode of transportation to get from point A to B. Unfortunately most drivers think it is time to text, watch videos, text, talk on phone, text, or generally used for wasting time since no one seems to be in any hurry to get anywhere.

water turkey
Not mad but grossed out-finger lickers.

So gross
Jack Squat 83
AG
Pulling over and fighting a crappy shoulder while pulling a trailer just to be nice and let someone pass, and then the a-holes don't wave or flash lights for a thank you. Always chaps my ass.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Deerdude
Jack Squat 83 said:

Pulling over and fighting a crappy shoulder while pulling a trailer just to be nice and let someone pass, and then the a-holes don't wave or flash lights for a thank you. Always chaps my ass.

Also rarely aware enough to get past you quickly so as to get back on road.
FSGuide
People who can't stay in their lanes in a double or triple turn lane

People going slow on the freeway and when you pass them they're staring at their phone
PharmD4
AG
These almost all seem completely rational. Y'all are way too normal.

I'm talking about things like… when a butane lighter doesn't work. You only use it when you need it, but then it doesn't work. Zero patience lol. No second chances in my household…goes directly into the trash
BrazosDog02
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Yep. I stopped doing it. It's a good way to get a flat. They can just be pissed off and hang tight until they have adequate space to pass on their own.

It seems nice courtesies are expected now and since everyone else drives like they are the only one on the road, I figure I will too. Screw it.
aggiesundevil4
AG
My riff on that is my gas grill… I rarely use it, but when I do…a small gust of wind blows the fire out. Much Anger.
Unemployed
AG
Some of you are bad drivers, too. You're just not aware of it when you do stupid and annoying things while driving.
Tailgate88
AG
Pickle smoocher
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Pulling over and fighting a crappy shoulder while pulling a trailer just to be nice and let someone pass
I don't do that, not at highway speeds. I'm pretty sure it isn't encouraged, and maybe not legal. And shoulder is full of debris and potholes. Not going to risk my tires for someone with no patience. Blow a tire, or run off into the dirt, I risk swerving back into traffic and ruining both of our days.

That being said, if I'm going slow enough, especially if it's in a scenic area where I want to dawdle, and the guy behind wants to get somewhere, I will dive off at the first wide spot and get rid of them.
Shoefly!
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

The absolute refusal of women to understand that you can't go 55 in the left lane.

The absolute refusal of women to understand that you don't follow in the right lane in town, that's the lane everyone slows down to turn into a lot or out of. It bottles my mind!
ag09
AG
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

2. People that fill up at diesel/gas pumps with their gas cars, when there are other gas only pumps available to use
did we just become best friends?/ stepbrothers gif
agsalaska
AG
The DJ at Kyle Field.

I would die in prison if allowed to do to him what I want to do to do to him.
SteveBott
AG
People that use the term "Furr babies".

They are NOT babies. They are not human. They are animals. Grrrr
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
*Neighbors who set their yard on fire as well as do not possess the common sense to not set their yard on fire.

* People who drive at high rates of speed through car accidents on putting first responders at risk.

* The rising cost of getting by

* the government
axan77
AG
agsalaska said:

The DJ at Kyle Field.

I would die in prison if allowed to do to him what I want to do to do to him.

Well if you were allowed to do it, you wouldn't be put in prison for it.
JustPanda
AG
Xfinity/Comcast or AT&T
Jack Squat 83
AG
Small engines started by a pull rope that won't start. Years ago I did the 'hammer throw' with an old push mower..........completely lost it after the 20th or so pull and the grass was really high. Flew it about 20 feet due to adrenaline I guess. Piece of ____!
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
UnderoosAg
AG
https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3405407/last#last
ocling
AG
- People that don't have after you let them in
- People that don't yield
- People that cruise in the left lane
- People that park horribly
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
AgRyan04 said:

People who don't accelerate while driving on the freeway entrance ramp and are still going 45 mph when they merge
…and people who come to a COMPLETE stop on the GD on-ramp where the white line is still solid and they have two ****ing miles of lane in front of them to merge.
aggiesundevil4
AG
Autocorrect
malenurse
AG
Shoefly! said:

Hungry Ojos said:

The absolute refusal of women to understand that you don't follow in the right lane in town, that's the lane everyone slows down to turn into a lot or out of. It bottles my mind!

This is my wife. She always picks a lane and then will stay there for the entirety of the trip. Following someone in the right lane going slow. I encourage her to pass. "Well, I have to turn right up here in about five miles so I don't to pass"
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.