Xbox Series X

44,380 Views | 636 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pman17
Post removed:
by user
wessimo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where did you order from?
k00bz
AG
Has best buy or amazon even opened them up yet?
wessimo
AG
PoppaB05
AG
Tried to do Amazon, doesn't seem to work. Tried to do Target, seems like they are out. Can't get it to add
WES2006AG
AG
Can't get one to actually work from anywhere
agdoc2001
AG
Couldn't get through Microsoft on my PC, but was able to preorder on my phone. Go go!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
k00bz
AG
Ok so I ordered through Target first. Got to cart and hit complete and nothing. Got a message that said out of cart. Just now I got a confirmation email and shows preorder accepted in my target account. So I guess I got one???
Post removed:
by user
YNWA_AG
AG
Microsoft was the only one that worked for me. Took me 12 minutes to load all the pages and preorder
Pman17
AG
I'm an idiot. I didn't press the shipping button. Got it ordered from microsoft. Says estimated nov 10
WES2006AG
AG
Walmart now saying sold out. I guess I was expecting too much for retailers not the F this up after the PS5 and Nvidia debacles.
Pman17
AG
Military Exchange is Sold Out
hph6203
AG
But I just want Animal Crossing.
WES2006AG
AG
Did Best Buy ever go live? It has just said coming soon for me since 10.
BSD
AG
It took me about 35 minutes on the Microsoft website but finally got one. I had both my phone and work computer trying it. The phone got it first. I had lots of issues getting in.
wessimo
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Couldn't get through Microsoft on my PC, but was able to preorder on my phone. Go go!

That worked for me also. Thanks!
Chase McGuire
Sony got a lot of deserved **** for messing up the pre-orders, but the reality is with this much demand, none of these companies were going to be able to make the process smooth without a much more well-developed plan. Demand is really high, and supply is low. A pre-order free-for-all was destined to be a mess.

At the end of the day, they probably don't really care. They're ultimately gonna be sold out either way. Still frustrating for those left grasping though.
Pman17
AG
Yea, this is probably the biggest year for gaming due to COVID. Nobody is paying for vacations or going out. That money goes to home entertainment.
Tomdoss92
AG
amazon is live got mine there.
jr15aggie
AG
amazon just went live as far as I could tell... just got one. Got the "oops something went wrong" page several times, but keep going back and forth and eventually got the page... pre-ordered quickly with all my amazon pre-sets and done.
wangus12
AG
Pman17 said:

Yea, this is probably the biggest year for gaming due to COVID. Nobody is paying for vacations or going out. That money goes to home entertainment.
Damn my wife for making us go on vacation lol!
PoppaB05
AG
Target sold out
jr15aggie
AG
PoppaB05 said:

Target sold out
Yeah... I had one in my cart pretty much right away. Then I wrestled with the "your cart is empty" when trying to check out. Eventually got to the shipping and payment screen. Went to place order... 'sorry, sold out'.
Pman17
AG
Tomdoss92 said:

Wen't to the dogs now
dcaggie04
AG
Got mine right before that happened.
WES2006AG
AG
Microsoft now saying sold out. Had one in my cart entered my shipping info and it stopped moving forward from there. Tried again and says sold out.
jr15aggie
AG
If you are still trying... try this approach with Amazon. Still working as far as I can tell.

Open Amazon

Search for 'Xbox Series X'

It will list the results below

Keep refreshing this page until the series X listing has the usual verbiage with "prime shipping" info etc. It will alternate between that and and just a blank listing.

Wait until the good listing pops up and then click on that link. It should take you into the pre-order page.

At that point I didn't have any issues.
jr15aggie
AG
Looks like best buy page has change and is now live...

EDIT: It's working... go now and act fast. I was able to add to cart. I did not check out because I got one via amazon but it's working.
Leander - Ag
AG
Tomdoss92 said:

Back orders. I don't see a delivery date from AMZ
PoppaB05
AG
And ... They're gone.

This has sucked
wessimo
AG
Try best buy
jr15aggie
AG
Leander - Ag said:

Tomdoss92 said:

Back orders. I don't see a delivery date from AMZ
Yeah, I'm not having any more luck with amazon either. I got very lucky with my refreshes I guess. Got email confirmation and everything already so I should be good with the pre-order.

Best buy looks like the only hope at the moment. Their pre-order link is still working but it's hard to get one in your cart.
Pman17
AG
Pman17 said:

I'm an idiot. I didn't press the shipping button. Got it ordered from microsoft. Says estimated nov 10

1 Hr later, got the S ordered with estimated delivery Nov 10

I think Microsoft has been combating Bots. I had to enter my info manually for the S.
WES2006AG
AG
Ive got one in the cart at BB right now but nothing happens when I hit checkout.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.