Xbox Series X

44,379 Views | 636 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pman17
AGSPORTSFAN07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AGSPORTSFAN07 said:

No Titanfall 3. I'll be using my money for an RTX 3070.
Well, I may change my mind since the 3070 is sold out from the first minute it was for sale today.
WES2006AG
AG
Agmaniacmike12 said:

jr15aggie said:

Pilmer said:

My multiplayer friend base is on Xbox, and so I veer towards Xbox... I prioritize having the Xbox live friend access.

I felt the same way... and then EA started F***ing up Battlefield games and the old group is now scattered!!!!
This is such a shame. Hopefully we'll see the old crew back on BF6. Although, I suspect we won't have 8 people in a party on any given night like before.
If BF6 feels more like BF4,which is my favorite MP game of all time, then I am 100% back on the BF train. I have bought and played both BF1 and BF5 and neither of them had a MP that held my attention.
jeffk
AG
Same. And if I only get like 1-2 good nights a week of online play, I'm not wasting them on frustrating team play games.
degreedy
AG
if BF6 is as well put together as BF4, count me in as well.

I'm sure there is a way to quantify how many hours I spent on that game, but holy hell I'm sure it's a lot.
WES2006AG
AG
Dick Winters said:

if BF6 is as well put together as BF4, count me in as well.

I'm sure there is a way to quantify how many hours I spent on that game, but holy hell I'm sure it's a lot.
Yea, last I looked I had wayyyyy more hours in BF4 than I am comfortable to admit.
Bryan98
AG
Demon's Souls is the only game that makes me consider a PS5. Xbox is my preferred platform, and that of nearly all of my friends. I preordered the Series X, and I'm trying to resist the PS5. I already played Demon's Souls on PS3, but I'm one of those fanatics for Souls games.
Madmarttigan
AG
I haven't even played a FPS on my Xbox heavily since BF4/titanfall 1/division

Pretty sure I'm terrible Now.

Some of you might argue I was always terrible lol
Agmaniacmike12
tv1113 said:

I haven't even played a FPS on my Xbox heavily since BF4/titanfall 1/division

Pretty sure I'm terrible Now.

Some of you might argue I was always terrible lol
Nah, you were always pretty good.
jeffk
AG
Hall of Fame in my book.
BQRyno
AG
I saw a while back that trading in an Xbox One X at GameStop toward a Series X preorder could get you $200 in credit. Since preorders went out of stock quickly and I don't see $200 as the trade in value now, does anyone know if there's still a way to get that type of offer?
jr15aggie
AG
BQRyno said:

I saw a while back that trading in an Xbox One X at GameStop toward a Series X preorder could get you $200 in credit. Since preorders went out of stock quickly and I don't see $200 as the trade in value now, does anyone know if there's still a way to get that type of offer?

I believe the deal you are talking about is only for those people that bought their One X through the monthly installment plan where you pay off your console monthly combined with a Gamepass membership. If you are far enough along you can get good credit on the One X, but you have to keep your monthly pay plan going forward for the Series X/S.

But looking at the website, they are giving $175 store credit for a One X trade in... or $140 cash value. That's not terrible for a discontinued console.
Pman17
AG
Not exciting but Apple TV App coming to Xbox on launch day.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
jr15aggie said:

BQRyno said:

I believe the deal you are talking about is only for those people that bought their One X through the monthly installment plan where you pay off your console monthly combined with a Gamepass membership. If you are far enough along you can get good credit on the One X, but you have to keep your monthly pay plan going forward for the Series X/S.

But looking at the website, they are giving $175 store credit for a One X trade in... or $140 cash value. That's not terrible for a discontinued console.
Any word on a Day 1 edition trade in? I really don't need 4 Xboxes.
YNWA_AG
AG
I got charged by Microsoft. It's happening
Pman17
AG
YNWA_AG said:

As soon as I saw this, I went over to my credit card and saw that the Series S charge is pending. Unfortunately no X charge pending, but still a little early.

Somehow I can't look at my order history on the Microsoft Store.
Tomdoss92
AG
My Series X Target charge is pending as of 11/1.
Pman17
AG
Got $120 selling my One S on Ebay. It took three listings before it got sold. Gonna put my X up tomorrow.
jeffk
AG
Man, if there was an easy way to get $120 for my day one, I'd be all over getting a series x.
Pman17
AG
You can now pre-load EA Access Games before they get added to Game Pass.
WES2006AG
AG
We are a week out. Feels like it has been years since preorder day.
tamusc
AG
WES2006AG said:

We are a week out. Feels like it has been years since preorder day.

That's just the 2020 effect.
jr15aggie
AG
Series S apparently has around 364 GB of usable space. Plenty of space to store a handful of games, but it definitely puts the price point in perspective vs. the Series X which has more than double the storage, a disk drive, and better performance.

It could become a sticking point if games like COD continue to force 200+ GB downloads on people. I'm still not sold on the S for anything other than a really cool secondary or travel companion console.
Pman17
AG
Pman17 said:

YNWA_AG said:

As soon as I saw this, I went over to my credit card and saw that the Series S charge is pending. Unfortunately no X charge pending, but still a little early.

Somehow I can't look at my order history on the Microsoft Store.

My X showed up in pending charge. Yay!
Microsoft Order History seem to be working now.
YNWA_AG
AG
Shows scheduled delivery as well
TxA&Mhunter
AG
I read yesterday that the new Xbox Is only going to run Fortnite at 60 FPS? With the power that crammed in that box how is that even possible....
YNWA_AG
AG
They are prioritizing upgrading textures over frame rate with their next gen update. I bet they add a 120 hz mode later
TxA&Mhunter
AG
By the time they do that, will The console be over a year old?
jr15aggie
AG
LOL, Amazon pre-order has no change. Highly doubt I'll get it day 1, but I do still have an order confirmed at least.

I snagged another via Best Buy. Suppose to be for my bro-in-law for their kids Christmas but I can certainly claim that one for myself while I wait for Amazon to deliver the other. All indications are Best Buy will fulfill the order on launch day!
YNWA_AG
AG
Amazon won't update until it ships
WES2006AG
AG
hph6203
AG
TxA&Mhunter said:

I read yesterday that the new Xbox Is only going to run Fortnite at 60 FPS? With the power that crammed in that box how is that even possible....
The average TV does not support 120hz.
Bryan98
AG
Amazon finally shows a delivery date for me today, and it's Tuesday!
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah me too. We'll see if they deliver.
Chase McGuire
Lots of reviews dropping this morning.
jr15aggie
AG
IGN's Review. Most positive spin is when he said even going back to the One X is "agonizing" after the Series X. The 4K / 60, even in old games, is amazing (according to him).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.