Xbox Series X

44,376 Views | 636 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pman17
Pilmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is literally an Aggie football game right now.
Agmaniacmike12
Pilmer is very observant.
Pilmer
AG
Just trying to figure out why The Aggie is mad at the Walmart guys for not posting about the new system lol.
jr15aggie
AG
They've had all day to post!!!

Sorry, I'm just fired up that SC kicked a field goal and ruined our shutout. That and Pilmer is a little girl that likes to knife guys in the back... and liked to capture said knife attacks and post videos on texags. Trust me, he's a terrible person!
Post removed:
by user
Pilmer
AG
CastleRock said:

Switching over to Xbox ecosystem for first time, got the game pass

Should we get a gamertag list going? Debating what to screw around with post aggie game..

Sea of thieves
Ori
Gears
Forza
Etc

Go ahead and post yours, you will have a list of current friends quickly.
Leander - Ag
AG
92Ag95 said:

Amazon.....still no shipping date. They are letting me down more and more every year.

Same here. Would love to find another one and cancel
Post removed:
by user
Pman17
AG
My Series S shipping email came in yesterday. Getting both systems on the 10th.

It'll be Christmas this week. Xboxes and iPhone
jr15aggie
AG
What games are yall getting?

I have COD preorederd already. I played the beta and thought it was fun... my first COD game in a while.

Think I'll also get Watch Dogs. Graphics look really nice... looking forward to ray tracing. Even though it limits the fps to 30, ray tracing is a legitimate next gen feature and I was surprised to see it show up in launch games. This is a graphics motivated purchase.

Also considering Observer... another good looking game using ray tracing. Probably wait and see if the final product matches their impressive previews.

Chase McGuire
Played through Observer with some friends a while back. Can't remember if it was on PC or PS4. I know this is a remaster, but the one we played was really, really rough on a technical level. Still a fun little horror game though. I think it's smart to wait for reviews.
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, I'm a fan of the blade runner movies and this nails that feel. The remaster graphics look legit. If the final product delivers on the Series X I'm in.

In general I'm excited for the launch. I wasn't sure we'd have many next gen looking games at launch, but that video above of Watch Dogs looks fantastic!
Bryan98
AG
I don't need any new games. I'm gonna keep playing Apex most nights, and try to finish some older games. Gonna enjoy increased power and decreased loadtimes. I'm very interested in Cyberpunk, whenever it comes out.
"Texas - It's still America down here!"
WES2006AG
AG
I'm going to take advantage of Gamepass off the bat because there is tons of stuff that I haven't played available there. I also preordered Black Ops and will likely get Cyberpunk at some point.
jr15aggie
AG
Watch Dogs on the Series S. Upscaled 4K, Ray Tracing, and what appears to be a smooth/locked 30 fps. On a $299 console. That's damn impressive!

permabull
AG
That's my plan as well. I took advantage of the upgrade gold to game pass deal about a year ago and still have almost 2 years left on it. Plan to play a lot of RPGs like RDR2, Witcher 3, Mass Effect 2, and Dragon Quest 11 when it comes out early next month. I might end up buying Yakuza Like a Dragon.
dcaggie04
AG
So, 4pm that day before release, Amazon finally sends me an automated email saying I should get my XSX on or before 12/31.

What a joke.
92Ag95
AG
dcaggie04 said:

So, 4pm that day before release, Amazon finally sends me an automated email saying I should get my XSX on or before 12/31.

What a joke.
Same here. I could have spent my time that day trying to secure a pre-order from somewhere else instead of wasting my time on a worthless, fake amazon pre-order. Fck you amazon!
Leander - Ag
AG
92Ag95 said:

dcaggie04 said:

What a joke.
Same here. I could have spent my time that day trying to secure a pre-order from somewhere else instead of wasting my time on a worrthless, fake amazon pre-order. Fck you amazon!

Same
WES2006AG
AG
That is crazy that Amazon is dropping the ball that bad. I would be furious. Have any of you guys called customer service? I'm sure it won't matter but I would at least voice my displeasure.
Pman17
AG
Both of my systems are delayed a day. Still stuck in Memphis. Ordered from Microsoft.
AgsWin2011
AG
Damn you guys are making me feel bad. I preordered 2 of the Series X consoles, one of which arrived this last Friday (Walmart). My Best Buy preorder is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'm thinking the other I got for a family member is going to back out. I'm planning on trying to trade it for a PS5 but I'm thinking that will be close to impossible to do. If I'm "stuck" with an extra Series X, I'd be glad to help a fellow Ag out on here rather than return it to Best Buy. I'd rather not ship it, but would be willing to if the buyer pays extra for shipping insurance (I would provide all documentation and a receipt). I live in College Station.
aggiematt05
If you do end up with an extra, I'll take it off your hands. I have been searching, wanting to get one as a Christmas gift for my brother. I live in College Station so you would not have to deal with the shipping. my email address is stellbauer@gmail.com. Just let me know.
Bryan98
AG
92Ag95 said:

dcaggie04 said:

What a joke.
Same here. I could have spent my time that day trying to secure a pre-order from somewhere else instead of wasting my time on a worthless, fake amazon pre-order. Fck you amazon!

That's why I had several windows open and ordered from 3 places. Supposedly, I'm getting all 3, and will be selling them to two friends who didn't get theirs fulfilled.
"Texas - It's still America down here!"
wessimo
AG
Pman17 said:

Both of my systems are delayed a day. Still stuck in Memphis. Ordered from Microsoft.

Mine is also in Memphis but still says it will be delivered tomorrow by 8pm. Hope so, but kinda doubt it.
92Ag95
AG
WES2006AG said:

That is crazy that Amazon is dropping the ball that bad. I would be furious. Have any of you guys called customer service? I'm sure it won't matter but I would at least voice my displeasure.
I'm so fn' p.ssed I can't see straight. I want to cancel the order so bad and tell amazon to EAD but that won't do anything to them...just me. I mean what the fck is the point of a damn pre-order? Walmart pre-orders have already been playing their fcking consoles for 2-3 days and amazon is just sh.tting the fcking bed. Damn I am so fn' p.ssed. HOW does Scamazon fck this up? The WHOLE fcking point of a pre-order is to get it on release day. People who order online on launch day will get their sh.t before scamazon's fcked up pre-orders. UN-fcking-believeable.
Pilmer
AG
wessimo said:

Pman17 said:

Mine is also in Memphis but still says it will be delivered tomorrow by 8pm. Hope so, but kinda doubt it.

FedEx is reliable. I'd be shocked if you don't get it tomorrow. We aren't talking about the U.S. postal service here.
WES2006AG
AG
My brother is interested if you decide to part with the extra Series X you have. He is an Ag as well and struck out on preorders.

ETA: looks like it was spoken for. Let me know if it falls through.
YNWA_AG
AG
It says overnight delivery on the ticket.
htownag08
AG
Orders are live on microsoft store right now. Not sure how long they will be up - Delivery by 12/22.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/configure/8WJ714N3RBTL
TexAgBolter
AG
My Best Buy preorder doesn't even show shipped yet.
wessimo
AG
Made it to Houston about an hour ago. Maybe it will get delivered today
Tomdoss92
AG
My Amazon one still shows Arriving today by 8PM, but doesn't show any shipping/tracking information.
I'm in the greater Austin area so not al that surprising, probably sitting in a warehouse here somewhere.
jr15aggie
AG
Another Series X optimized game for you guys to check out day 1!!!

jr15aggie
AG
YESSIR!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.