***** The Division - Xbox one *****

125,750 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
RadAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I wonder if you will be able to do 4+2 because there are 6 gear pieces, or if there are only 4 slots that set pieces can fill.

Pretty sure you can equip a 4+2 or 3+3 combo
dcaggie04
AG
Welp, no dailies until the patch.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Welp, no dailies until the patch.

I'm a little disappointed by this.
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah that sucks... Only good news is that I spent more time in DZ instead. Almost to 40 now. But I had a lot of game time this weekend and I want the 100+ PC I would have farmed!
jeffk
AG
Tried to go at it alone in the DZ this afternoon.

Thought I had made a friend and we cleared a couple groups together and headed to the extraction zone. Then he shotgunned me in the back of the head.
wee_ag
AG
quote:

Thought I had made a friend and we cleared a couple groups together and headed to the extraction zone. Then he shotgunned me in the back of the head.
I don't care who you are, that's funny.
E
AG
quote:

These hoes ain't loyal...
jeffk
AG
What's funny is how I respawned all ticked off and ready to track the dude down and exact my revenge of him, then quickly realized I didn't have the DPS to make a dent in him and sulked off the other direction.
Agmaniacmike12
I'm about to get on and hopefully farm the challenging Lexington Event Center mission.

Despite the dailies not working, those missions still offer 30 phoenix credits and a guaranteed gold armor.

I'll be down for the DZ if I can't get a group together.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:

Thought I had made a friend and we cleared a couple groups together and headed to the extraction zone. Then he shotgunne me in the back of the head.

Where at? DZ 1, 2?
jeffk
AG
One of those two. I was jumping back and forth between those two looking for easy pickings and trying to level up a bit.

Need some upper level bodyguards.
Madmarttigan
AG
Wonder what time the patch drops tuesday?

Is division tech still 2 blue tech for 1 high end mat?
wee_ag
AG
quote:
I'm about to get on and hopefully farm the challenging Lexington Event Center mission.

Despite the dailies not working, those missions still offer 30 phoenix credits and a guaranteed gold armor.

I know it's a bit late, but I'm in. I need some PC
Agmaniacmike12
quote:
quote:

I know it's a bit late, but I'm in. I need some PC
Sorry bud, I got your invites, but I was already in a full group with Vitas, debt, and OG. I'll likely be on again tonight to do the same thing, although I think I may have to switch it to Lincoln Tunnel for my sanity's sake.

The patch will be available starting at 2 am central and the servers will be down until 5 am. When servers come back on, the patch should be live.
gumby579
AG
quote:
Most people probably know this but I've played with a decent amount of people through MM/LFG who don't. At the rooftop fight if you set up right outside the elevator, you will encounter way more grenade spam and both tanks will converge on you at the same time. The preferred method is to use an overheal or survivor link and rush to the hostage, kill the sniper, kill the tank, kill the grenade throwers. Now the 2nd tank is moving in but you can easily down him. The rest is easy enough. After securing Ramos, set up near the exit door. When she says "negative, Ramos" wait about 2 secs, pop the overheal, throw a flame grenade at the door, pulse when it opens, smart cover if you have it. Mop up.
The rooftop fight at Lexington is much easier if you rush to the hostage and fight from there

I had a group show me this Friday night and holy crap it is so much easier to get through this. Also, once you make it to the room before you go to Barret you can run to the end of the room and jump through the door to let JTF in and bypass the shotgunners. We were able to run Lexington about 5 times in an hour and a half.
jeffk
AG
Got my first gold drop last night running through the DZ (just a performance mod, but still exciting). Almost cried when I got killed and dropped it at an extraction zone, but luckily I had a squad to protect it for me for a few minutes.

Also nice to have a couple of other squads of randoms decide not to murder us when we accidentally pinged one of them with a stray round and went rogue for a couple of seconds.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Got my first gold drop last night running through the DZ (just a performance mod, but still exciting). Almost cried when I got killed and dropped it at an extraction zone, but luckily I had a squad to protect it for me for a few minutes.
You're welcome. I'm not bragging, just trying to even out the karma. I gave myself crap for accidentally taking somebody else's gold drops when they died. I was bound and determined to guard your stuff with my life! I feel somewhat redeemed.
gumby579
AG
Good bull
jeffk
AG
quote:
quote:
You're welcome. I'm not bragging, just trying to even out the karma. I gave myself crap for accidentally taking somebody else's gold drops when they died. I was bound and determined to guard your stuff with my life! I feel somewhat redeemed.

Yeah - you're good people.

The random we picked up was pretty decent too. Maybe I just need to join up in random packs when I try to run solo from now on. Chat it up, be friendly, tell some jokes...
jr15aggie
AG
I've had a lot of luck doing DZ with randoms. Definitely better with Aggies, but sometimes they are already in a group of 4 and I don't have a choice. Going solo is mostly pointless other than getting PC and division tech... if you get any good drops it's really hard to extract solo at level 30 cause all the NPCs guarding the sites, not to mention even a nice group of 4 will probably kill you just for something to do!
Aggietaco
AG
Hopefully I'll get some play time in tonight. Haven't had a chance to touch the game since hitting 30 last week.
E
AG
I need to farm but I most likely won't be able to get on tonight.

Glad I was able to put in some DZ hours this weekend and get to level 50
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I pugged the DZ last night and got to DZ 30. Got one gold mod drop. Bought the gold vector blue prints from the vendor in the BoO and crafted it. Huge improvement.
Agmaniacmike12
High electronics builds are disgusting when used right.

Madmarttigan
AG
I dont really understand the people running around with 200k dps and 10k skill power. Too much utility from skill power to pass it up imo.

I havent really tried to upgrade my character in a while, just been waiting for this patch. Been stuck at 170/62/34 on all 3 stats for like 2 weeks.
dcaggie04
AG
So I saw this come up in my twitter feed today:

So I followed the link to the youtube video:

Not sure if this is referencing the weekly assignments or is this something else.
Average Joe
AG
My 3 year anniversary is tomorrow. No chance the Xbox even gets looked at.
wee_ag
AG
quote:
I dont really understand the people running around with 200k dps and 10k skill power. Too much utility from skill power to pass it up imo.

I havent really tried to upgrade my character in a while, just been waiting for this patch. Been stuck at 170/62/34 on all 3 stats for like 2 weeks.
My stats suck compared to that... I'm def. doing something wrong with my build.
Madmarttigan
AG
There has been some guy going through on reddit piece by piece to discuss the best in slot stats. I have not felt like crafting enough to hit every stat, but I will see if I can find his posts to give you a general idea of what to look for. I have a mod slot on every piece of gear that I use a high end firearms/skillpower mod in. Also use still power on backpack and I believe mask.
Madmarttigan
AG
http://www.divminmax.com/category/minmax-gear-guides/

Had to post from phone since work blocks that for some reason.
jeffk
AG
jeffk
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
Does anyone have any problems loading The Division after turning their XBOne on from "sleep"? When I start it up, it shows The Division title page with the 3 agents walking away from the screen and then goes to a black screen and never comes out.

Every time I want to play I have to hard restart my XBOXOne by holding the power for 10+ seconds.
gumby579
AG
When they said 100% HE drop rate I didn't expect this.

jeffk
AG
I pretty much always have to kill the game (guide then end) and restart it or I get the black screen like you described.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.