***** The Division - Xbox one *****

127,743 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by wee_ag
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Made it to level 25 last night. Really trying to get to 30 before they nerf the Phoenix credit farm I posted earlier. Massive mentioned the other day that it would get patched.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
Made it to level 25 last night. Really trying to get to 30 before they nerf the Phoenix credit farm I posted earlier. Massive mentioned the other day that it would get patched.
You can do the farming at any named yellow guy. As long as you haven't killed them and their crew at any time before
TexasAggie_02
AG
Yeah, but that one is the most time efficient, bc they are right outside the safe house
E
AG
quote:
Every time I get a gun that I think is awesome... I get another that makes me throw the previous in the trash.

I was the same way about buying guns. Every time I'd save up to get a certain gun, finally buy/craft said gun, I would kill a random guy and get a better drop.

Now, I saved up enough Phoenix credits to get the black market AK-74 only to find out I don't have near enough health points to use the talent perk on it. I'm far away from getting what's needed.
howdydamnit04
AG
They just patched the named boss farming. Oh well got a couple hundred PC out of it.
TheVarian
AG
Damnit. I knew I should have done some of that this weekend. Silly proposal
jeffk
AG
What'd she say?
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
They just patched the named boss farming. Oh well got a couple hundred PC out of it.
That is not happening until the service maintenance is performed tomorrow morning. So it appears you have less than a day to run them one last time.

Also, here are the patch notes for what will be included in the patch. Really like the changes to chests in the dark zone. Makes the level 30 chests actually worth while.

quote:
GAMEPLAY

• Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
  • Added a cooldown period for the Static Turret stun attack in order to avoid a stunlock in PvP and PvE game modes.
  • Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.
  • Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.

• It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
    • Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
    • For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
    • For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
  • Fixed a speed run exploit for the Rooftop Comm Relay mission
  • Fixed an issue where weapons dealt no damage if the reload animation was interrupted by an agent's skill
  • Fixed an issue where players became stuck in an emote animation if activated via chat while auto running
  • Fixed a bug where skill power would be increased permanently while using the Death by Proxy talent
  • Fixed a bug where experience was not being awarded for completing all side-missions in the Midtown East safe house
  • Fixed instances where the Seeker Mine with Airburst / Multi-mine mod would detonate too soon, miss targets or cause no damage
  • Fixed a bug where grenades would sometimes not display the blast radius warning before detonating
  • Fixed an issue where some NPCs in low cover would not react to being shot by the player
  • Fixed issues where emotes would cause the player model to behave oddly (missing guns, player stuck in emote animation, etc)
  • Fixed a bug where weapon mods and weapon skins would not show up on other players in the game world
  • Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod
DARK ZONE

• Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
  • Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
  • The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
  • Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as "new" items when moved to the players inventory
  • Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players' inventory
  • Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
  • Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
  • Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
  • Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:

• Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
    • Lvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
    • Lvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits (removed from this update)
  • Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
  • Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
  • Improved Dark Zone Chests items quality:

• Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)
    • Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items
  • Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
  • Fixed a bug where the Wildfire and Fear Tactics talents were affecting neutral players in the Dark Zone.
  • Fixed instances where players would receive a DELTA error message when entering the Dark Zone
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not loot anything after returning to the game following a network disconnection
  • Fixed Stage 1 Rogue timers not displaying correctly when Rogue players receive damage from another player
GRAPHICS

• Fixed a few lights that did not cast global illumination
UI

• Added more information for Daily missions on the Map
  • Tutorials have received some UI polish
  • The Matchmaking menu now displays the mission difficulty rating more prominently
  • The mini-map mission tracker has been optimized to be less confusing to players
  • Fixed a bug where some of the attributes for high-end equipment were cut-off in the recalibration menu
  • Fixed a bug where the Matchmaking menu for a mission would not display correctly or kept disappearing
  • Fixed missing item icons in the Reward Claim Vendor's inventory
  • Fixed incorrect side-missions being displayed in the Map legend
AUDIO

• Fixed a bug where the helicopter crash SFX would be missing from the Brooklyn end cinematic
  • Fixed a bug where the Zapper Turret mod had no sound
  • Fixed a bug where the audio for entering a contaminated area would be cut-off
  • Fixed a bug where audio would not play when scrolling through vanity items
LOCALIZATION

• Fixed Ubisoft CLUB reward descriptions in Korean and Traditional Chinese
  • In-game localization bug fixes
XBOX ONE

• Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One
  • Fixed a bug on Xbox One where unblocking a player would not be reflected in-game until title reboot

TheVarian
AG
quote:
What'd she say?

She said Yes! Poor girl has no ide what she's getting herself into
jr15aggie
AG
I like the fix adding how you can heal neutral players in DZ. I've found just as many people willing to play nice in DZ as I have people trying to wreck your $#@!. And it might help party up with randoms if you acts of kindness can lead to a buddy who will fight the good fight with you.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
quote:
What'd she say?

She said Yes! Poor girl has no ide what she's getting herself into
T&P for her
TheVarian
AG
Gonna get weird!!!

On a more serious note, I'm stoked. Got the girl of my dreams

jeffk
AG
Congrats!

She knows you're a gamer, right?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I like the fix adding how you can heal neutral players in DZ. I've found just as many people willing to play nice in DZ as I have people trying to wreck your $#@!. And it might help party up with randoms if you acts of kindness can lead to a buddy who will fight the good fight with you.
meh, you could already revive downed neutral players, right? I don't think i would want my healing station to work for them. I've been popping my healing station on extractions and then using my "super" that severely reduces incoming damage to "rogue proof" myself while tying my gear off. I wouldn't want some jack off with low health to come in to heal, and then try something. If their health stays low and they see me in my pool of green, they will mind their manners.
TheVarian
AG
Very much so, she's cool with it thankfully.

Even enjoys playing co-op sometimes
TheVarian
AG
What if we all run and gun together and then their friends show up and gun us down. It seems like a good idea, but I'll be burned no matter what lol
TexasAggie_02
AG
lol "If i can't have it"

TexasAggie_02
AG
DZ phoenix credit buffs have been removed from the patch, b/c they were causing "instability issues." So dropping them a week ago from 10 down to 1-3 was fine, but raising them now causes crashes? lol

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-242994-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
gumby579
AG
quote:
lol "If i can't have it"

Now I see what he did lol. **** move but kinda funny
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
quote:
lol "If i can't have it"

So wait when we die in DZ it drops our primary weapons? Or I'm confused because if he took someone else's gear wouldn't he have to extract, head to BoO, equip, then go back to DZ?
I thought the same thing at first but upon further review, it is a HE out of his DZ stash that he had not extracted yet. So, instead of it dropping and being stolen when he died, he deconstructed it so noone got it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Also, here are the patch notes for what will be included in the patch. Really like the changes to chests in the dark zone. Makes the level 30 chests actually worth while.
Was reading through the patch notes and actually said "THANK GOD" when I read the changes to the chests. This is something that should have been this way from day juan. Now I finally have a reason to use the DZ keys I have been carrying around. All seven of them at the moment.
Madmarttigan
AG
Those changes are definitely a step in the right direction thhough.
Madmarttigan
AG
Now that I'm dz 50 I'm going to troll as many people as I can in the dark zone. I didn't have much time tonight but I definitely killed 2 guys fighting some elites and ran like a little B to my hiding spot lol.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Was only able to make it to 29 before having to get some sleep.RIP bullet king
wreckt01
hit 30 yesterday and picked up a solid first wave m1a and navy mp5. bumped dps to around 100k. Not amazing, but getting there. Need to run some dailies and start my DZ rank to get some high end gear and mods.
TexasAggie_02
AG
holy moly. if you can make it home right now, go farm the sh*t outta bullet king. just saw on reddit that the patch is broken, bullet king is still there, but he is dropping nothing but yellow gear. Massive is scrambling to fix it.
TexasAggie_02
AG
there's also zero penalty for going rogue, so it's a damn war zone in there right now. total anarchy

TexasAggie_02
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4bh0rb/we_are_aware_that_the_patch_didnt_deploy/

quote:
What he said.

Patch came out broken and **** went insane. People pulling dozens of HE weapons and DZ Ranks in short order.
quote:
Bullet King was still farmable, and was dropping the full HE loot table instead of just Cadecus
quote:
BK was not only still respawning, they opened up his loot table, so instead of just Caduceus, he had a full HE loot table.

Also they removed ANY penalty from the DZ for going rogue, regardless of level. However, they left in the rewards for killing a rogue. So people were trading rogue status for free one-way exp.
TheVarian
AG
Why do I have to work? What is life
wreckt01
sounds like they just broke their game
gumby579
AG
quote:
This! Also, sorry about the invite last night. Was in middle of running the challenging daily with Kampfers who proceeded to get kicked twice and got ****ed out of the drops at the end
TheVarian
AG
No worries friend! I saw you were in a group and figured it was full. Next time !
TexasAggie_02
AG
looks like everything is fixed now
jr15aggie
AG
I'm still low 20s I think... Looks like I'll have to get all my crap the honest way.

Sucks though... All you losers who have time to play this game a lot get even better gear cause you can exploit the early glitches. Its what's wrong with this country!
Kampfers
AG
quote:
quote:
This! Also, sorry about the invite last night. Was in middle of running the challenging daily with Kampfers who proceeded to get kicked twice and got ****ed out of the drops at the end
Yeah, that sucked. I had never seen a glitch in the game and then last night I morph through two walls.

I lost those last drops but I still got the mission rewards so that was ok.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.