********* Official Cowboys Off-Season Thread 2026 *********

221,590 Views | 2124 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by AgBQ-00
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
13 plays
7.5 min
TD

That's some really really awful defense to kickoff the new season…
LB12MEEN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The NFL network is blocked out on my HULU but it is on Fox44.
Gig ‘Em Baby!
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And O goes 3-n-out…

Really hate sitting offensive starters…

At least get them one ****ing series…
MROD92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LB12MEEN said:

The NFL network is blocked out on my HULU but it is on Fox44.


Thanks brother,
Dodger baseball on that channel here. This is nuts and if what I can expect for NFL moving forward perhaps God is saving me from future heartache
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Telemundo on Hulu live
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good 3rd down catch by Mingo
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who should we be watching?
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TyHolden said:

Who should we be watching?

Pretty much no one at this point except Blue and Mingo…

Downs got one series and is done on D…and he was a non-factor…
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You do not need to be. Preseason games might as well not exist for anyone in the two deep.
TexasAggiesWin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's Mingo
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mingo has looked good so far
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't know who 11 is, but he sucks at blocking…
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MVP Aubrey
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
21 getting airtime for all the wrong reasons
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just ****ing CUT Carson already!!
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Carson definitely playing his way off the roster. I don't think he's had a very good camp so far and he's absolutely awful tonight.
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm already convinced Howell should be the back up. Milton is the better athlete and will make the spectacular play every once in a while but Howell is the better QB.
#FJB
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, Howell is basically your Cooper Rush. Give him some weapons like Pickens and Lamb and he can manage you thru part of the schedule if needed.
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think Howell could be serviceable with the 1st team offense. Not good but kinda Cooper Rush level. Milton has never been good.
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Huge TD before half! Great drive by Howell
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow nice catch rookie
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello Camden Brown…
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This Brown kid has been the talk of training camp .
#FJB
reineraggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seeing Tyler Guyton being cool guy on the sidelines makes me mad. Dude should be out there playing. He could use the practice. Almost as big of a bust so far as Taco.
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's definitely more mobile than Rush. As solid as he was, he was a statue.
#FJB
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guyton has had a pretty decent camp so far. He's our starting LT and has no business being in this game.
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My point is he can be serviceable and win you games. Rush was 9-5 as a starter here. But they are also both backups for a reason.
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
reineraggie09 said:

Seeing Tyler Guyton being cool guy on the sidelines makes me mad. Dude should be out there playing. He could use the practice. Almost as big of a bust so far as Taco.


Nobody will ever be a bigger bust than Taxo except for maybe ryan leaf.
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As bad as the defense was in the first series…they have regrouped for the most part, save for the first Milton drive that was disrupted by a penalty and missed FG…
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree but Howell can definitely run much better.
#FJB
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This may be silly, but I'm very glad to see Aubrey in the game and looking good.

Guy was a bit off at the very end of the season, glad the yips didn't carry into the offseason.
reineraggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's not a good sign that there isn't a real competition at LT. Guyton has a lot to prove. 21 penalties in 25 games played. And he plays next to a top 5 guard in the league making his job easier.
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have 3 of these so I'm guessing he will play in one of them.
#FJB
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like neither Howell or Milton have separated themselves in practice. But Howell is a gamer and that's as good as any QB has played in preseason since Rush.

I agree, we can win games with this guy playing with our starters.
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not going to defend Guyton... I wasn't a fan when we drafted him. But it was known that he'd need time to develop. He also had some untimely injuries that slowed his progress.

But there have been some nice things said about him in camp so far. He's starting to stack up good practices. I'd love to see him keep progressing and we can pick up his 5th year option and have a cheap LT for a few more years.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.