Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

341,895 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by The Shank Ag
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Its worse in DM's.

"Mods deleted the truth" which was my memo about Power. And they did it b/c of money" = mods took down the incoherent ramblings of one wild man.
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
Aztec1948
TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

This thread, LOL. Get out of mom's basement, y'all.

Come on… These kind of comments do nothing to help. I'm not in any basement nor is Aztec. Using this kind of reply is the polar opposite to what was posted, just on the other spectrum.

TKE-some are struggling with the thought that gov, military etc. has really lied to us. On top of that, the thought that there could be something to this..is disturbing I would guess. Responses will vary, but some may indicate a real fear/confusion going on. I saw this coming years ago and have tried my best to get out in front of this with the original post I made along with keeping the thread up to date. Aggies are my brethren. Care for them.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Its worse in DM's.

"Mods deleted the truth" which was my memo about Power. And they did it b/c of money" = mods took down the incoherent ramblings of one wild man.
When I tried to post the lyrics here, the TA profanity algorithm wouldn't even allow it. If you don't think that's the truth....just try it. At that point, it was game on. The project would be played to completion. Yes, making money is very important to this site. Also a truth. Anything that hinders that...you best have the head on a swivel. Another truth. I would no doubt do again and twice on Sundays. Our school has no place being associated with what was... The true "madmen" were those who somehow justified the song as being OK in representing A&M. Why is it gone.....trust the data. No man should have all that power. I hope that is more coherent. And very clear.

I would add, it's a no-no to derail a thread here on TA. I can vouch for that one.

But let's keep it in the PM box shall we?
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
TKEAg04
AG
Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

Come on… These kind of comments do nothing to help. I'm not in any basement nor is Aztec. Using this kind of reply is the polar opposite to what was posted, just on the other spectrum.

TKE-some are struggling with the thought that gov, military etc. has really lied to us. On top of that, the thought that there could be something to this..is disturbing I would guess. Responses will vary, but some may indicate a real fear/confusion going on. I saw this coming years ago and have tried my best to get out in front of this with the original post I made along with keeping the thread up to date. Aggies are my brethren. Care for them.
Where is the scientific curiosity?! Where is the want to dig into the evidence?! I have no issue if these are proven a hoax. What I do have an issue with is 95% of people who look into this outside a couple of threads outside the entertainment forum claiming, "LOLOLz basement dwellerz!!"
Aztec1948
TKEAg04 said:

Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

Where is the scientific curiosity?! Where is the want to dig into the evidence?! I have no issue if these are proven a hoax. What I do have an issue with is 95% of people who look into this outside a couple of threads outside the entertainment forum claiming, "LOLOLz basement dwellerz!!"
Got me...we have the biggest news story in our history taking place perhaps n the general disclosure process. It's the who and why it potentially might be that may have hoaxed these "mummies". Lots of effort apparently would have gone into this one. We will just have to see how it plays out. This thing for certain-there are those who are EXTREMELY against disclosing the reality. That can't be overstated. Always keep that in mind.

Infection_Ag11
AG
Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

I don't take any issue with the idea that the government lies to us. Of course they do. I take issue with the idea that they are good at it.

I lack the faith required to believe these institutions are competent to the extreme degree that would be required for many of the claims made about UFOs to be true. Nothing in the whole of human history gives me any reason to believe that. This is before getting into ANY of the specific evidence.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aztec1948
Infection_Ag11 said:

Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

I don't take any issue with the idea that the government lies to us. Of course they do. I take issue with the idea that they are good at it.

I lack the faith required to believe these institutions are competent to the extreme degree that would be required for many of the claims made about UFOs to be true. Nothing in the whole of human history gives me any reason to believe that. This is before getting into ANY of the specific evidence.

What is this specific evidence you speak of?
What is this specific evidence you speak of? Do you have faith that Pearl Harbor occurred? Not trying to be a sa here, simply trying to access the level of skepticism. Not that that is bad..

Kunkle for Congress TX-34
Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Quote:

We need to come to full realization of just where/who we are in the cosmos.

We are advanced biological beings, living on a rock so unique, there's nothing else like it in the universe. There are no aliens from outer space. This whole thing is psyops being used against us. Don't waste your time believing any of it.
Jimmy didn't buy your assessment:

Quote:

"Yes, the incident of Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified information regarding UFO's is largely believed to be true by the serious researchers on the subject. As a forewarning, the following information is very unsettling and will explain why Carter never "kept his promise" of revealing classified UFO information to the public.
According to the story that was corroborated by more than one witness, U.S. presidents are only given a cursory overview of the subject. Apparently, the CIA runs the program, only provide information to the President on a need-to-know basis, and do not consider presidential curiosity as sufficient need to know. This was implemented after Kennedy, and all presidents after him have been given only summary briefings (some presidents for unknown reasons were given more than others).
Okay on to your question. President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had "the talk" with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.
What was he told and shown?
He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval. I should add that I am not only a Christian but a clergyman, so I am in no way attempting to promote atheism here. In fact, how God fits into this might be an interesting separate post. Nevertheless, these are the facts as I know them to be".
- Ed Harris Former Research Associate at NASA Ames Research Center
Author and world's leading UFO researcher Richard Dolan also writes about this incident in his book "UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed. According to his book, there are claims that President Carter was given a UFO briefing at the White House on June 14, 1977, which he was then bound to secrecy about.

It's a good story, but wouldn't the US military take precedence over the CIA? I mean everything we have heard about Dreamland aka Paradise Ranch aka Area 51 has been over military secrecy…and people are talking about that.

It would be logical to assume, for national defense, that understanding their technology and using it would be the first priority.

Just don't see how/why the CIA would be over that when we do have a clear pattern of military connections. Even now, they just created a public office for it since the cat is out of the bag.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Joes
TKEAg04 said:

Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

I have a tremendous scientific curiosity. everything we're learning with the James Webb telescope alone is beyond fascinating and I can't get enough of it. If we're wrong about this NHI stuff then it will come out and we'll be proven wrong, but in the meantime for most people this whole topic is clearly fantasy, not science. If someone claims dragons exist in the modern world then rational people are also not going to spend time indulging their scientific curiosity about that trying to determine if sightings are real or getting excited about a tooth that was found when any thinking person already knows they aren't here.

Most of us don't trust the government, most of us don't think we're the only life in the universe, most of us accept that there are still a ton of things we don't know about the universe around us, but filling those gaps with extreme claims and concepts that just don't mesh with what regular people experience in a normal lifetime does not make these UFO enthusiasts more "enlightened" than the rest of us.

When I saw people genuinely get excited the last couple days about seeing those Mexican "aliens" and they're shouting all over the internet that we've finally seen real aliens and they can't understand why it's not the top story on every channel 24 hours a day most of us just look and think "These are the people who act like they're smarter and more "in the know" than the rest of us?? Their brains work like children's brains!"

So yeah, some are more tactful about it than others, but that's often the reaction you're going to get. It doesn't help any when so many of the faithful (though I'm certainly not saying all) are clearly visibly absolutely certifiably crazy on the face of it. The whole movement has a ton of self-imposed baggage that comes with it. Absolute undeniable proof will be required to get over that hump and trotting out Funko Pop dolls only further damages any forthcoming claims as even Ryan Graves made clear yesterday, he was clearly embarrassed to even be in the same room as those things.

Aztec1948
I find it amazing at just how effective the intelligence agencies efforts to convince the populace of the non-existence of the reality have been since 1947. Clearly, this was behind the threats etc. of the people in Roswell. It's almost like they knew/know how best to do it. A well-oiled machine no doubt.

Joes
Aztec1948 said:

I find it amazing at just how effective the intelligence agencies efforts to convince the populace of the non-existence of the reality have been since 1947. Clearly, this was behind the threats etc. of the people in Roswell. It's almost like they knew/know how best to do it. A well-oiled machine no doubt.
Well, to be fair we don't all have the benefit of your remote viewing techniques to see beyond our limited reality or whatever. This is why Saruman's Palantir orb was so helpful.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Joes said:

TKEAg04 said:

Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

"These are the people who act like they're smarter and more "in the know" than the rest of us?? Their brains work like children's brains!"

I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
Aztec1948
Joes said:

Aztec1948 said:

Well, to be fair we don't all have the benefit of your remote viewing techniques to see beyond our limited reality or whatever. This is why Saruman's Palantir orb was so helpful.
"Maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs." CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.

"It's still classified above Top Secret." - Senator Barry Goldwater, 1975

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" -William Casey, CIA director, 1981

Sid Farkas
AG
I totally realize I sound like someone on the Covid board in 2020, trying to convince the Covidians the lab-leak theory is true...but I'll take another swing at it.

Occam's Razor says there are zero intelligent beings in the cosmos, except on planet earth.

The only evidence you have are circumstantial comments, made by federal government personnel - who have proven to be the least trustworthy people on earth who's office space isn't referred to as a courtroom or a newsroom.

The Feds have believable reasons for keeping the canard alive, 1) To keep our earthly enemies guessing about technology we might have, 2) To have the ability to instill fear and confusion into the minds of the public. (A confused, fearful public is easy to control - for good or evil purposes).
Aztec1948
Sid Farkas said:

I totally realize I sound like someone on the Covid board in 2020, trying to convince the Covidians the lab-leak theory is true...but I'll take another swing at it.

Occam's Razor says there are zero intelligent beings in the cosmos, except on planet earth.

The only evidence you have are circumstantial comments, made by federal government personnel - who have proven to be the least trustworthy people on earth who's office space isn't referred to as a courtroom or a newsroom.

The Feds have believable reasons for keeping the canard alive, 1) To keep our earthly enemies guessing about technology we might have, 2) To have the ability to instill fear and confusion into the minds of the public. (A confused, fearful public is easy to control - for good or evil purposes).

Occam probably was never abducted. Never had an implant inserted. Never saw a craft up close. Never saw an et. Never been threatened for speaking about the reality. Even if the gov says..yeah we ain't alone...many will not believe. Do we trust them then?

Remote viewing. You can run from it, but you can't hide.

Sid Farkas
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Occam probably was never abducted. Never had an implant inserted. Never saw a craft up close. Never saw an et. Never been threatened for speaking about the reality. Even if the gov says..yeah we ain't alone...many will not believe. Do we trust them then?

Not sure if srs. You forgot to address the fact that we, as intelligent life, are alone in the universe. Thus making the odds of an et encounter precisely zero-point-zero-zero. Right up there with Bigfoot.

The evidence is purely speculative based on comments by individuals. does the fact that not one piece of hard evidence is in the public domain mean anything? Why (and how tf) did the et's happend to choose the American military, and only the American military to reveal themselves to?

Statistical probability and critical thinking are missing here guys.
Agristotle
AG
The Jimmy Carter story is really shaky. How do we know what he was told in the CIA brief? Did Carter walk around telling people?
"Look I just received devastating top secret info from the CIA that would shatter civilization as we know it. Let me share it with you, I'm sure you will keep it to yourself."

And if he was indeed told that all major religions are alien scams, why did he continue to teach Sunday School for decades?
Infection_Ag11
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

What is this specific evidence you speak of? Do you have faith that Pearl Harbor occurred? Not trying to be a sa here, simply trying to access the level of skepticism. Not that that is bad..

I just meant that the inability to convince myself that our government/other governments are competent enough to pull off such a long standing cover up is the overarching reason for my skepticism, before diving into any of the actual evidence for or against the existence of intelligent life from elsewhere visiting our planet.

With respect to Pearl Harbor yes, I believe it happened because the totality of evidence removes any reasonable doubt in my mind. I also believe there is a significant amount of evidence that our government had more knowledge of the impending attack than they let on and may have allowed it to occur in order to justify to the American public a declaration of war that FDR knew was inevitable by late 1941. But that hasn't been particularly well covered up and it's nearly as involved as covering up aliens.

I'm totally on board with it if someone can prove it to me, but at some point you have to show me an alien that isn't produced by scientists from second and third world countries with a documented history of forgeries.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aztec1948
Infection_Ag11 said:

Aztec1948 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Aztec1948 said:

TKEAg04 said:

NoahAg said:

I just meant that the inability to convince myself that our government/other governments are competent enough to pull off such a long standing cover up is the overarching reason for my skepticism, before diving into any of the actual evidence for or against the existence of intelligent life from elsewhere visiting our planet.

With respect to Pearl Harbor yes, I believe it happened because the totality of evidence removes any reasonable doubt in my mind. I also believe there is a significant amount of evidence that our government had more knowledge of the impending attack than they let on and may have allowed it to occur in order to justify to the American public a declaration of war that FDR knew was inevitable by late 1941. But that hasn't been particularly well covered up and it's nearly as involved as covering up aliens.

I'm totally on board with it if someone can prove it to me, but at some point you have to show me an alien that isn't produced by scientists from second and third world countries with a documented history of forgeries.
There is quite a bit of evidence out there regarding the et reality. Just need to ask the right people. Could the gov say anything that might add to a totality of evidence? At what point will it become reasonable to conclude that the et reality is real? What are you looking for? More will be revealed I think.

Aztec1948
Sid Farkas said:

Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Not sure if srs. You forgot to address the fact that we, as intelligent life, are alone in the universe. Thus making the odds of an et encounter precisely zero-point-zero-zero. Right up there with Bigfoot.

The evidence is purely speculative based on comments by individuals. does the fact that not one piece of hard evidence is in the public domain mean anything? Why (and how tf) did the et's happend to choose the American military, and only the American military to reveal themselves to?

In your mind, how do you account for all the personal testimonies/accounts regarding this reality? Are the various quotes from those who might very well know regarding it in actuality related to something else entirely? Or perhaps just flat out lies? Full disclosure here...I'm as convinced in the reality as much as I am having a nose.

What evidence in your mind would you deem non-speculative?

one safe place
Aztec1948 said:

The reality?
Mr President Elect
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Does it? There are approximately 200 sextillion stars in the universe (an incomprehensible number). I think Occam's Razor says we are not alone in the universe.

NASA Scientist on the likelyhood of life in the universe: "At least a trillion"

So again, why do you think Occam's Razor says that number is zero?
Aztec1948
one safe place said:

Aztec1948 said:

The reality?
Yes sir.

Sid Farkas
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Sid Farkas said:

Does it? There are approximately 200 sextillion stars in the universe (an incomprehensible number). I think Occam's Razor says we are not alone in the universe.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/eric-metaxas-science-increasingly-makes-the-case-for-god-1419544568?st=5xniuhues84ydj4&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Quote:

Here's the story: The same year Time featured the now-famous headline, the astronomer Carl Sagan announced that there were two important criteria for a planet to support life: The right kind of star, and a planet the right distance from that star. Given the roughly octillion1 followed by 27 zerosplanets in the universe, there should have been about septillion1 followed by 24 zerosplanets capable of supporting life.

With such spectacular odds, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, a large, expensive collection of private and publicly funded projects launched in the 1960s, was sure to turn up something soon. Scientists listened with a vast radio telescopic network for signals that resembled coded intelligence and were not merely random. But as years passed, the silence from the rest of the universe was deafening. Congress defunded SETI in 1993, but the search continues with private funds. As of 2014, researchers have discovered precisely bubkis, 0 followed by nothing….

What happened? As our knowledge of the universe increased, it became clear that there were far more factors necessary for life than Sagan supposed. His two parameters grew to 10 and then 20 and then 50, and so the number of potentially life-supporting planets decreased accordingly. The number dropped to a few thousand planets and kept on plummeting.

There are credible calculations that estimate that there would be one earth like planet for every three universes
Sid Farkas
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Aztec1948 said:

Sid Farkas said:

In your mind, how do you account for all the personal testimonies/accounts regarding this reality? Are the various quotes from those who might very well know regarding it in actuality related to something else entirely? Or perhaps just flat out lies? Full disclosure here...I'm as convinced in the reality as much as I am having a nose.

What evidence in your mind would you deem non-speculative?

Yes. It's a lie that the US government perpetuates because it's useful. It keeps our adversaries guessing as to what extraterrestrial technology we might have, and it can be used to create fear and confusion if necessary during a time of crisis (kinda like the Covid hoax on steroids).

Physical evidence of material and technology that could not have come from earth would help give cred to your theories. But we'll never get it, because it doesn't exist.
Redstone
AG
I'll repeat that Christians are required to believe in at least 2 "extraterrestrial" beings that can interact with humans:
- Logos Incarnate
- angels and fallen angels

And IMO, Apostolic (Catholic / Orthodox) could add one more, perfected then fallen humanity with Adam and Eve, who were hurled into our space-time after sin.

So, in principle, for Christians we are not alone. There is a spiritual dimension. And if that exists, it is easy to argue - with J. Allen Hynek and John Mack, serious scientists who came to believe - something like "inter-dimensional."
Mr President Elect
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Mr President Elect said:

Sid Farkas said:

http://online.wsj.com/articles/eric-metaxas-science-increasingly-makes-the-case-for-god-1419544568?st=5xniuhues84ydj4&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Quote:

Here's the story: The same year Time featured the now-famous headline, the astronomer Carl Sagan announced that there were two important criteria for a planet to support life: The right kind of star, and a planet the right distance from that star. Given the roughly octillion1 followed by 27 zerosplanets in the universe, there should have been about septillion1 followed by 24 zerosplanets capable of supporting life.

With such spectacular odds, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, a large, expensive collection of private and publicly funded projects launched in the 1960s, was sure to turn up something soon. Scientists listened with a vast radio telescopic network for signals that resembled coded intelligence and were not merely random. But as years passed, the silence from the rest of the universe was deafening. Congress defunded SETI in 1993, but the search continues with private funds. As of 2014, researchers have discovered precisely bubkis, 0 followed by nothing….

What happened? As our knowledge of the universe increased, it became clear that there were far more factors necessary for life than Sagan supposed. His two parameters grew to 10 and then 20 and then 50, and so the number of potentially life-supporting planets decreased accordingly. The number dropped to a few thousand planets and kept on plummeting.

There are credible calculations that estimate that there would be one earth like planet for every three universes

Okay, but do you see the logical fallacy in stating as a matter of fact that Occam's Razor proves there's no life elsewhere in the universe?

Hey ChatGPT: what does occums razor say about whether intellegent life exists in the universe or not?

ChatGPT:
Quote:

Occam's Razor is a philosophical principle suggesting that, all things being equal, the simplest explanation for a phenomenon is usually the best one. It is often summarized as "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one," although this is an oversimplification.

When it comes to the question of whether intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, Occam's Razor doesn't provide a definitive answer. The application of Occam's Razor to this question is complicated by the fact that "simple" can be subjective, and what might be considered a simpler explanation to one person might not be to another.

• One could argue that given the vastness of the universe and the billions of planets that likely exist, it's statistically more likely that lifeand possibly intelligent lifeexists elsewhere. In this view, the simplest explanation for the ingredients and conditions for life (which we know exist at least on Earth) being so abundant in the universe is that life is not unique to Earth. Therefore, Occam's Razor might suggest that it's more parsimonious to assume that life exists elsewhere too.
  • On the other hand, one could argue that until there is empirical evidence to support the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life, the simplest explanation is that such life doesn't exist or hasn't been found because it's extremely rare or unique to Earth. From this perspective, invoking the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence introduces additional complexities that aren't warranted by the available evidence.
In summary, the utility of Occam's Razor in answering the question of extraterrestrial intelligence is limited. It doesn't necessarily point clearly in one direction or the other; much depends on the specifics of how one frames the question and what one considers to be "simpler" in terms of explanatory power. Therefore, while Occam's Razor is a useful heuristic in many situations, it may not provide much guidance on the question of whether intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe.

Sid Farkas
AG
Yeah, and If my grandma had wheels she'd be a bicycle…

The discussion isn't about Occam's razor, it's about whether or not life exists elsewhere, which it doesn't.

Even if it did, what are the odds it came to earth in the first place? Then it only contacted the US military, and has avoided leaving any tangible evidence that we can see?
Mr President Elect
AG
Sid Farkas said:

The discussion isn't about Occam's razor, it's about whether or not life exists elsewhere, which it doesn't.

Even if it did, what are the odds it came to earth in the first place? Then it only contacted the US military, and has avoided leaving any tangible evidence that we can see?
Occam's Razor was literally the basis you provided for asserting that life doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe

To quote a previous poster:
Quote:

Sid Farkas
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Sid Farkas said:

Occam's Razor was literally the basis you provided for asserting that life doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe

To quote a previous poster:
Quote:

Ask your mom to take you out into the sun. It'll be good for you. And if you're a good boy, maybe tomorrow she can teach you your colors!

Or you can just sit there and lick the window.
G Martin 87
AG
Sid Farkas said:

This makes several times you've asserted that ETs have "only contacted the US military." That is flatly not true; UFO sightings, including contact, have been reported by military sources all over the world. Including Russia, China, the UK, and Brazil, just to name a few. Whether you regard these reports as credible or not is up to you, but this part of your appeal to common sense is easily dismissed by anyone who has a basic familiarity with the UFO discussion.
annie88
AG
I highly recommend everyone on this thread, watch the movie Jules.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
fka ftc
Those of us in the Church of Scientology have answers to many of the questions being asked in this thread.

Please join us on our question and you will find the truth you seek.
Sid Farkas
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Sid Farkas said:

This makes several times you've asserted that ETs have "only contacted the US military." That is flatly not true; UFO sightings, including contact, have been reported by military sources all over the world. Including Russia, China, the UK, and Brazil, just to name a few. Whether you regard these reports as credible or not is up to you, but this part of your appeal to common sense is easily dismissed by anyone who has a basic familiarity with the UFO discussion.

Where is the irrefutable evidence?
G Martin 87
AG
Sid Farkas said:

G Martin 87 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Where is the irrefutable evidence?
I'm waiting for irrefutable evidence myself because I share your skepticism. When one of your objections is that "it doesn't make any sense that ETs would only contact the US military,", you're revealing your own ignorance of the subject. Claims of UFO and ET contact are not limited to the US military. So your argument in that respect is not as clever or logical as you imagine.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.