Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

342,190 Views | 2373 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by The Shank Ag
McKelveysCurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AndesAg92 said:

McKelveysCurse said:

G Martin 87 said:

McKelveysCurse said:

Using a technique developed by the CIA and Stanford Research Institute for military espionage purposes.

Fascinating data collected here.
Remote viewing doesn't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny. Upon review, the CIA concluded that remote viewing was not real and could not provide actionable intelligence. Accusations have been made that the original reports were changed by the project manager afterwards. The SRI experiments by Puthoff and Targ were flawed in design and have not been replicated. When the subject or judge can guess the remote viewing target by inadvertent (or intentional) cues provided during the session, it becomes impossible to take these experiments seriously as proof of anything. In this video, the performer even knows exactly what he's supposed to be viewing: a crashed disc at Roswell! This isn't data. It's just daydreaming.
That's what they (gov) said at the end of Project Bluebook. And we know that was a lie. The study of ET continues to this day. The data suggests not only is the CIA not being straight concerning this technique, but that it is a legit tool. We are still using this technique as are other countries around the planet. Just like smell, sight, taste....we don't understand the nuts and bolts but..someday we will.

I would suggest you view this documentary. You may find you were the one believing the nonsense: It won't be easy...I know, trust me. I would also suggest that Dr. Brown and his team at Farsight have tweaked things...not perfected, but modified Targs original protocols.

Did you view the data presented in the Roswell video?

Your adult discussion is appreciated. A breath of fresh air for sure.
What data?
You really should...if you want to know the truth. We can wait..

Slowly, dots are being connected:

McKelveysCurse
RebAg13 said:

Get help
Yes, its that important an issue that folks need to be aware of IMO. Just getting out in front running interference for you. The subject trumps all.
McKelveysCurse
The UFO briefings on Capitol Hill have begun. Lawmakers aren't impressed.

CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS, including aerospace/defense contractors and Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson must be held to address a vital issue that transcends politics and we will never properly advance until it happens: The 75+yr ongoing-constitutionally illegal, EXTRATERRESTRIAL cover-up. How can we truly believe anything our elected officials say?
AndesAg92
AG
McKelveysCurse said:

The UFO briefings on Capitol Hill have begun. Lawmakers aren't impressed.

CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS, including aerospace/defense contractors and Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson must be held to address a vital issue that transcends politics and we will never properly advance until it happens: The 75+yr ongoing-constitutionally illegal, EXTRATERRESTRIAL cover-up. How can we truly believe anything our elected officials say?

Paging Redstone
McKelveysCurse
Why the tears? It's all going to work out.
Redstone
AG
I'm here, with plenty of opinions. I'm putting a religious-based summary as a post on Religion, and will link it here.
C@LAg
McKelveysCurse said:

How can we truly believe anything our elected officials say?
i do not believe ANYTHING they say. aliens or not.
McKelveysCurse
C@LAg said:

McKelveysCurse said:

How can we truly believe anything our elected officials say?
i do not believe ANYTHING they say. aliens or not.
I think many of us would like to believe in those we elect though.
McKelveysCurse
McKelveysCurse
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-best-ever-picture-of-a-ufo-has-been-restored-after-50-years/ar-AAX4C2R?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b4d9d2bc88144c3aa2f9e87ca1a282cc&fbclid=IwAR11pRfn_u0p9aKbbpmHYWIottpPJHHTZICljdLt52FXvL4lFG0bVhEbAQI

For you folk wondering what a real et craft looks like.
McKelveysCurse
https://www.theufochronicles.com/2022/05/the-heat-spewing-ufo-and-flanking.html?m=1

A little closer to home. This incident occured back in 1980 near the town of Dayton, TX. Was later said (via someone who worked on the project) to be a hybrid craft using one of "our" powerplants. Atomic/Nuclear I guess.
cbr
AG
honestly the sad fact is that if our government ever actually said they had contact with aliens, then that would be the final nail in the coffin proving that aliens have never been here.

it is now a law of physics that the US government cannot be truthful or ethical in any manner, ever, for any reason.
McKelveysCurse
cbr said:

honestly the sad fact is that if our government ever actually said they had contact with aliens, then that would be the final nail in the coffin proving that aliens have never been here.

it is now a law of physics that the US government cannot be truthful or ethical in any manner, ever, for any reason.
Good point. But since our military and NASA folk are part of the gov....many ex military and former astronauts have been straight and forthcoming. So technically, I suppose our gov has said we've had contact. The bad thing is that this charade has gone on since probably before the craft crashes in NM back '47 and lies have begotten more lies. They can only keep plugging holes in leaking dike for so long. I'm more optimistic and hope OUR gov has the common decency to do what is right. Our future depends on this.

This Rep from Tenn has connected the dots, knows stuff and knows there has been a cover-up.

aTmLoKi
AG
Senate hearing takes place tomorrow. This should be interesting!
peacedude
AG
A current Los Alamos National Lab Nuclear-Q-Clearance holder to me in Nov 2020: "Watch Joe Rogan's interview with Bob Lazar. That's where our energy needs will come from in the not too distant future."

Electrogravitics is where we're headed...all while we try to replicate E115.

It'll be a mixture of Tesla's goodies mixed in with a fuel source that has a half-life that isn't toxic to humans (aka 115).
Redstone
AG
https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-635-luis-elizondo

Luis Elizondo -

"A new and exclusive conversation with the former head of AATIP - just 48 hours from important Washington public hearings (May 17) on UAPS/UFOs... This is a must-hear edition!"
McKelveysCurse

Yet another Burchett interview.
McKelveysCurse
Who Put Huge Mysterious Monoliths On Mars & Phobos?
UTExan
Soldiers told to shut up after seeing UFOs in Sinai desert (2014) on deployment:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10825027/Army-veterans-recount-told-stay-quiet-close-encounter-alien-craft.html

And in 1985:

" US forces encountered UFOs in the Sinai peninsula in a famous incident in 1985.

At an international military base in El Gorah, troops from the US, Norway, Fiji and Colombia saw an object hovering outside the perimeter fence of their base.

'The whole camp went on alert and the Fijians were in their underwear and running to their positions with machine guns ready to go and everyone was screaming "don't shoot at it!"' said paratrooper Matthew Heines, who witnessed the event."
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
McKelveysCurse
It wasn't no stinkin weather balloon.
Redstone
AG
Congress Held the First Public UFO Hearings in Half a Century. Here's What You Should Know

https://skojecfile.steveskojec.com/p/congress-held-the-first-public-ufo?s=r

UFO Crash Debris! (Art's Parts)

https://sqpn.com/2022/05/ufo-crash-debris-arts-parts/
ProgN
UFO over Woodlake? What people saw (msn.com)
Stat Monitor Repairman

Ok. What the **** is this?

What are we looking at here?
JJxvi
AG
Balloon.
ChemAg15
AG
JJxvi said:

Balloon.
JJxvi
AG
It's obviously a balloon, IMO.

Pause it at the very beginning. When the arrow points at it. You're imagining that it's off further away on the other side of the jets. It isnt. It's close to the camera (it's the only thing on the whole screen that's close to the camera, everything else is really far away). It appears to fly to the left because of the motion of the camera. The relative speed of it that we see is the speed of the helo or plane that the camera is on. From that pause frame, imagine it being fixed on a pole to the ground that is much closer to you than the blue stream from the left most jets. Then play the video and imagine yourself in motion to the right circling around the stationary balloon-on-a-pole below you. That's what's happening, it's a balloon hovering close to a camera that is in motion. The object isn't flying across the path of the jets, the camera is swinging around the slow moving object.
ChemAg15
AG
Oh I agree with you. It's obviously a balloon. I'm laughing because people are calling this a UFO.
JJxvi
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Oh I agree with you. It's obviously a balloon. I'm laughing because people are calling this a UFO.
Explanation was for SMR.
Redstone
AG
balloon
TRADUCTOR
That is a really fat privileged white quark.
10thYrSr
I photographed a spy balloon over my house. Looked like a bright star in the evening sky. I wouldn't have noticed it but my daughter pointed it out. She said she saw a star, and sure enough there was a bright point in the sky. I took out my astronomy binoculars and saw it was white and spherical. It wasn't moving very fast, but it moved from the eliptical plane (the path that all planets take across the sky) towards the south very slowly. It looked almost like this in my binoculars:

https://www.businessinsider.com/spy-balloons-how-they-work-stratospheric-balloon-technology-racetrack-surveillance-2020-3

Not the same, but similar. After exhaustive research I found it was a spy balloon that flies at a height aircraft can't reach, so it is essentially unable to be attacked.ill try to find the article, but apparently it can stay aloft for quite some time (months) and is able to mildly steer itself.

I can post a picture, but it would just look like a white dot in the blue sky, but the exif data is intact.
VitruvianAg
AG
JJxvi said:

Balloon.
Yes, balloon traveling at a perpendicular to a very narrow angle (telephoto) lens.
Redstone
AG
https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-648-roswell-75

Excellent episode

Who thinks aliens crashed at Roswell?

DECORATED, ACCOMPLISHED MILITARY MEN…who were there at the site.
Loaded
AG
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-approves-measure-sharing-information-ufo-reports-rcna38136

This was an amendment to the NDAA which still has a ways to go before it's passed.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
This is all circuses and bread to keep people distracted

I am far more concerned about our freedoms on Earth than I am the illegal aliens from other planets
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.