Conspiracy theories you believe in

163,713 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ol Army 01
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
10thYrSr
One thing that the mormons have right is that they require you to have 6 months food stored for emergency.
10thYrSr
C@LAg said:

10thYrSr said:

C@LAg said:

10thYrSr said:

Redstone said:

There is no "Masonry" we can easily define.

That also got found out, so who knows where they are.
Between the bricks?

Any group that you know about is not a secret group.
Masonry. Stonework.. Bricks.

The Masons are in the brick.

Think about it . It will come to you.

I understand, just didn't find it funny
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Lol
10thYrSr
C@LAg said:

10thYrSr said:

C@LAg said:

10thYrSr said:

Redstone said:

There is no "Masonry" we can easily define.

That also got found out, so who knows where they are.
Between the bricks?

Any group that you know about is not a secret group.
unless I am a member and you are not.

I've seen your history.
Redstone
AG
The St. Michael prayer:

a very clearly distressed Pope Leo XIII, after receiving visions, mandated its use.

aggie_fan13
AG
what if the russians already got us ? all this modern political bull****, russians man
Redstone
AG
Demonology: read Fr. Gabriele Amorth, for many decades chief exorcist of the Diocese of Rome
four types of infestation
- harassment
- oppression
- possession (subject offers their will by a conduit, can be unwitting)
- perfect possession (an agreement)

How do we know? After full mental health treatment, a bishop opens an investigation....:
- demon speaks (often ancient) language unknown to person
- demon taunts with knowledge of unconfessed sin
- unnatural physical strength of afflicted
- demon is cursing Christ

Anyone can perform an exorcism. It's a prayer(s).
Only a Bishop can approve of the Rite of Exorcism.
10thYrSr
azulAg said:

what if the russians already got us ? all this modern political bull****, russians man

What do you mean by 'got us"?
aggie_fan13
AG
im just piggybacking off rogan and alex jones, but what if the whole leftist sjw take is just high level russian propaganda that infiltrated our society. kill us from the inside
10thYrSr
Jews can't decide if they are a race or religion.
Redstone
AG
(Staff, I will be nice, I promise)

- religion - concept of God, formally performed
- race - extended family, partly inbred, concentric circles of biological measurement
- ethnicity - shared characteristics (race, religion, language, geography, ect.)

hypothetical: Ivanka Trump formally renounces her Christian baptism in a signed agreement before marriage. Second, the chief rabbi of Rome, Israel Zolli, converts to Catholicism in 1945.
Change of ethnicity.
10thYrSr
Redstone said:

(Staff, I will be nice, I promise)

- religion - concept of God, formally performed
- race - extended family, partly inbred, concentric circles of biological measurement
- ethnicity - shared characteristics (race, religion, language, geography, ect.)

hypothetical: Ivanka Trump formally renounces her Christian baptism in a signed agreement before marriage. Second, the chief rabbi of Rome, Israel Zolli, converts to Catholicism in 1945.
Change of ethnicity.

Politely, you can't change your ethnicity. Post again.
Redstone
AG
Really? You wholly unfamiliar with the dictionary definitions? Try again.
10thYrSr
Let's talk about this. What are the requirements to be a citizen of Israel? Hell, what does it take to be married in Israel?
10thYrSr
Redstone said:

Really? You wholly unfamiliar with the dictionary definitions? Try again.

You still haven't answered. Are Jews a race or a religion?
commando2004
AG
https://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/state/pages/acquisition%20of%20israeli%20nationality.aspx
VaultingChemist
AG
Clairvoyance is real and more common than most people think.
Redstone
AG
Certainly the term can be a religion...yet there are strong atheists such as Sigmund Freud who strongly identified with the term.
Certainly the term can be a race, because geneticists can trace biological markers. That's what happens with relatively isolated self-selecting populations over generations.

However, the best defining term is ethnicity, in the way explained throughout the Gospel of St. John, in the decades when the term underwent a major change.
10thYrSr
commando2004 said:

https://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/state/pages/acquisition%20of%20israeli%20nationality.aspx

And how do they define what a "Jew" is?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Redstone
AG
Returning to spirit world

We many, many, many documented cases from hospitals and hospices where doctors and nurses have recorded patients "returning to life," and ....

they can recount conversations that occurred when they were clinically dead, and they can describe objects stuck on rooftops....
10thYrSr
Redstone said:

Certainly the term can be a religion...yet there are strong atheists such as Sigmund Freud who strongly identified with the term.
Certainly the term can be a race, because geneticists can trace biological markers. That's what happens with relatively isolated self-selecting populations over generations.

However, the best defining term is ethnicity, in the way explained throughout the Gospel of St. John, in the decades when the term underwent a major change.

I am talking in terms of hate crimes and discrimination. Why is it ok to discriminate against a white man and not a jew?
Redstone
AG
the confusion is understandable

I recommend, in line with my points on this topic,
In the Lion's Den: The Life of Oswald Rufeisen by Nechama Tec
10thYrSr
Redstone said:

the confusion is understandable

I recommend, in line with my points on this topic,
In the Lion's Den: The Life of Oswald Rufeisen by Nechama Tec

I recommend you question what you are given
Redstone
AG
What question? My points and responses are clear. Ask a clear question.
10thYrSr
Redstone said:

What question? My points and responses are clear. Ask a clear question.

Question the material you have read. Did you just read it and take it as truth?
Redstone
AG
No. I converted to Catholicism in 2006. My views are colored by that experience, with much thought before and I hope after.
10thYrSr
Redstone said:

No. I converted to Catholicism in 2006. My views are colored by that experience, with much thought before and I hope after.

So you hope that the Jews are the chosen people? I'm not sure where your hope lies
10thYrSr
BTW, I was born into a Roman Catholic faith. We had lots of services in latin and I was baptized as a Catholic.
Redstone
AG
I personally believe the New Testament: that the people Israel are anyone who accepts Logos, and that the term you ask about was re-constituted by grave necessity after Titus destroyed the Temple in 70...to the ethnicity of common definition I've detailed.
Redstone
AG
Related to my prior post about informed, ex-military speaking out:
- death of bin laden

Regarding the Vegas shooting:
The key to better understanding this grave evil is SP's life. Was he ever a contractor? For whom? Have those in a position to know faced difficulty?
Paradise Ag
AG
Madman said:

JFK, RFK, and MLK. Are all fishy.

JFK for certain something happened other than the Warren Commission conclusion. Maybe something very simple yet embarrassing so a cover story was created. Not necessarily a target hit by the CIA etc. But that would be my first choice.

RFK less certain

MLK No doubt that James Earl Ray was not acting alone.

Never shared this before - per JFK. Take it as you will.

Have a CIA lifetime friend who's been sick for a couple of years and passed about five months ago. A while back over some adult beverages he told me roughly JFK had pissed off CIA over Cuba, FBI with Hoover, and mob with Bobby as AG. Multiple important people regularly grumbling about him "needing to go". An independent "wet" team (who worked for everyone) affiliated with E Howard Hunt and including Woody Harrelson's dad picks this up on grapevine and decides independently to do the dirty deed thinking it will be applauded and rewarded by agencies and mob. Instead everyone freaks and immediately coordinates the cover-up effort with mob contributing Ruby, FBI handling law enforcement and CIA tying up macro loose ends. Basically an ambitious screw-up by some freelance assassins that caught everyone off guard in a "you didn't think we were serious" sort of way.

This is the conspiracy I'm personally most likely to believe.
mjfrog
AG
The bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in OKC was a clean-up operation to destroy evidence from the Clinton involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal. And also to wipe the evidence of bad "anti-anthrax" vaccine issues that lead to the "Gulf War Illnesses". Source? A CIA defector. Available on YT.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.