Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,712 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me challenge those who dismiss false flags, and our government massively lying....all the time.
USS LIberty (bad bad bad, and again Staff I won't go off on this)
Operation Northwoods (not implemented, but very, very, very close)

I believe James Forrestal and Gen. Patton were murdered.

I believe many others have been murdered, including Thomas Merton and Dorothy Kilgallen.
Also, look up the many, many, many strange deaths connected to Nov. 1963. Maybe start with Malcom "Mac" Wallace, former student body president of UT-Austin, and the only man in Texas history (20th Cen. anyway) to murder a man in cold blood with multiple witnesses and then walk out of court scot-free (LBJ was his friend...for a while).
BenFiasco14
AG
T&Ps for any aliens watching my boring life
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
hbtheduce
AG
Obama was groomed to be president by the CIA.
GarryowenAg
AG
I too believe Patton was assasinated...by the Russians.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Tyrion is a Targaryan.
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

A case that involves multiple levels of law enforcement including the FBI is not going to be some dude who likes msnbc saying 'let's keep this from getting out.'

FFS a media narrative conspiracy makes no sense at all. There's no leverage for that. They have no control in the situation
Weird, who's always on CNN and MSNBC as their resident "expert" on intelligence matters? Oh yeah, it was Clapper for a while. It's Brennan now.
Redstone
AG
How many highly informed, former military testimonies have we had about U.S. gun- and -weapons running across Africa, including in Libya, around the time the EU-US betrayed their agreement with Gaddafi (no I won't defend him, but he was preferable to Islamists) ?

Well, more than one.
Blanco Ag
AG
I believe AggieHawg was pushed out of TexAgs
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
BenFiasco14
AG
C@LAg said:

BenFiasco14 said:

T&Ps for any aliens watching my boring life
Hey, by the way... you really should get that mole on your ***** looked at. It looks a little suspect.

Just a friendly suggestion.
I did. It's not a mole. Just a mark that I, and all others, that suffer from Big Dick Disease (BDD) have to suffer with.
lb3
AG
aggie_fan13
AG
i got that taken care of years ago, major reduction. its only 8 inches now
Blanco Ag
AG
C@LAg said:

Blanco Ag said:

I believe AggieHawg was pushed out of TexAgs
absolutely not.
dBoy99
AG
If he was running guns for the cartel wouldn't they be fully automatic, instead of full semiautomatics requiring bump stocks? Or we're we lied to about the weapons used?

Some of you are pathetic
Redstone
AG
My last point here about GHW Bush, always a dicey TexAgs subject:
- it has been thoroughly documented that his sworn testimony to Congress in early 1976 was....less than ideal. Sen. Church was right.
aggie_fan13
AG
i also think they put **** in our water to kill us
Redstone
AG
CIA and the cartels: listen to the losing cartel warlords. They may be liars and murderers, but they have informed opinions on this subject.

CIA and SE Asian opiates: when Ross Perot, a strong supporter and long-time friend of GHW Bush, went to SE Asia to search for POWs, what did he learn? Why the sudden reversal in 1991?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
azulAg said:

I used to drink bottled water almost exclusively.... when I switched to filtered tap, my teeth got noticeable whiter and I haven't had a cavity since.

Now maybe I'll snap and be a puppet for the government with the right wavelength, but my teeth are happy!
zephyr88
AG
Capricorn One was the first reality show.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
agent-maroon
AG
JFK (& maybe RFK) was killed by the Mafia in retaliation for his brother Bobby the AG busting all of his dad's old criminal business partners after they had secured his election over Nixon. The CIA provided info and may have provided the shooter(s) for the JFK assassination, but Ruby killing Oswald was a classic mob hit.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
C@LAg said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

azulAg said:

I used to drink water bottles almost exclusively....
I found them hard to digest.

Well played! Although, I have the intestinal fortitude to digest water bottles, despite just drinking out of them... do you?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I said water bottle not seaweed water droplet
aggie_fan13
AG
also planes and chemtrails
Redstone
AG
LSD:

Did you know we have many comprehensive reports of a group of people dropping acid, and having the same trip, described differently, but in detail?

In both controlled settings, and non-controlled?

It's true.

What does this tell us about our "material reality?"
How much does our brain / mind edit?
WestTexasAg04
AG
Haven't seen Antarctica brought up yet. Anybody have anything more than just what you've read or watched? That's all I've got to go with. Any of y'all know anybody that's actually been down there?
APHIS AG
SpiDer09 said:

I too believe Patton was assasinated...by the Russians.
I also believe it for he really hated them and was very vocal about it and would have caused problems as they had infiltrated Roosevelt's Administration and their plans for Eastern Europe.

www.weeklystandard.com/robert-d-novak/stalins-agents

Redstone
AG
What is a "conspiracy?"

A small, influential group plans in secret?

Drugs: read about the Sackler family and Perdue

CIA: intelligent people who network with many billions (a lot black box budget) at their disposal

on and on
usmcbrooks
The Clinton kill list.
agent-maroon
AG
WestTexasAg04 said:

Haven't seen Antarctica brought up yet. Anybody have anything more than just what you've read or watched? That's all I've got to go with. Any of y'all know anybody that's actually been down there?

I knew a guy that spent a year in Antarctica doing some kind of physiology research for his master's degree. He's legit.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cbr
AG
i am not a huge conspiracy theorist, but at this point, there is no reason to discount all kinds of possibilities.

Certainly the US government, for instance, has been proven to have engaged in widespread media manipulation, direct work with the new york mafia, giving hard core nazis a nice new life in the US, intentional irradiation experiments on US civilians (unsuspecting white pregnant women), conducting knowingly fatal medical experiments on US citizens in several programs (unsuspecting black men), providing money, weapons and heavy drugs to criminal organizations, providing money, weapons and training to terrorists, falsifying government records, conducting false flag operations, misuse of the FBI under that freak that used to run it, (forget his name), targeting conservative americans with the IRS, having the secretary of state deliberately sell state secrets to enemies for laundered cash, etc. Russia has been recently busted poisoning journalists and dissidents...the statistical odds of all the clinton related deaths are scientifically impossible to be coincidence.

i could go on, and these are not theories, they are all either proven or universally accepted as true.
Redstone
AG
Antarctica : let's stick to one telling fact.

1940s and 1950s -

All developed nations with territorial ambitions - literally all, including China and Russia and the US - have explorers there, spending a lot of money to establish facilities for military and research and who knows what.

Then....a sudden peace treaty, with masses of territory sealed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.