2022 Concerts

83,397 Views | 1123 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
FancyKetchup14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
spadilly said:

Those of y'all who got to see DMB tonight had a fantastic set list. One of the best I've seen in years. Cannot wait to see them Friday night.

Hell yeah. Good to hear. I'll be there Friday night.
jorgerr96

What a good set indeed. Was able to score one of the gold foil prints ltd to 100.

https://instagr.am/p/CdcdmOMMUqR
SchnauzerMom
You had good seats and a great set list for your first time seeing him. I will be in Houston tomorrow!
FancyKetchup14
AG
Can't decide if worth $60 or not. I have about 4 DMB tour posters already.

ETA: I know, "dear diary…"

Know Your Enemy
AG
Just got tickets for Scorpions and Whitesnake.
Echoes97
AG
I did as well! That is going to be a great show!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
digging tunnels
AG
Damn concerts on Aggie football home games

I want to go to that show. Eddie Trunk said Scorpions still sound good
Know Your Enemy
AG
digging tunnels said:

Klaus Meine is one of the most underrated singers in rock history. He uses hardly any effects on his vocals (or at least he did last time I checked) unlike most other singers well younger than him. Excited to see Mikkey Dee on drums in place of that psychopath he replaced.
KidDoc
AG
digging tunnels said:

They were excellent in Vegas a month or so ago. I'm seeing them again and specifically picked the San Antonio location because that is away game (Arky). I live in College Station so can do Houston or San Antonio although SA is a bit further of course.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiechick
I picked up tix for Scorpions as well but for Dallas. Can't wait!!
jorgerr96
Saw Olivia Rodrigo today. I had a ticket for Irving that I sold when I secured a seat tonight.
This tour was the first one I saw where there was no general sale, just presale and you had to get a verified fan code to get in. I was waitlisted, so had to go the platinum ticket route.

I knew she was the biggest star of pretty much 2021, but I didn't really expect her fans to pay hundreds for tickets. Resale goes down the day of but not as much, I sold my PIT for Dallas for $600 on Stubhub and it sold in under 5 minutes after listing, that's how crazy her market is. I fear this is gonna happen with the Harry Styles tour coming up in the fall.

She only played for like 55 minutes. People argued a lot about how she should've done arenas to be able to play for more fans, but the reality is she doesn't have that much material yet. Funny moment of the night when she noticed fans were on the upper levels of the parking lot in front of the building and she thanked them for staying there for the full show, and I'm not talking a dozen people, there were easily like 40+ in the higher levels just watching and hearing from afar.

https://instagr.am/p/CdhloqXD1Vk
CincyAg
AG
Royal Blood tonight at Bayou Music Center
62strat
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

digging tunnels said:

Klaus Meine is one of the most underrated singers in rock history. He uses hardly any effects on his vocals (or at least he did last time I checked) unlike most other singers well younger than him. Excited to see Mikkey Dee on drums in place of that psychopath he replaced.
who is using effects on their voice?

I don't know anyone in the rock world doing this.
Know Your Enemy
AG
You think rock singers are using dry mics? Lol.
62strat
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

You think rock singers are using dry mics? Lol.
you said effects. Are you talking about maybe compression and eq or other processing?
Does klaus use a dry mic?

When you say effects, I'm thinking delay, flanger, reverb, etc. sure some singers use those. But not because they can't sing, it's just part of their sound. But yeh, plenty of singers don't use these 'effects'
Tanya 93
Wilco and Old Crow Medicine Show in October
Thomas Ford 91
AG
I took my 9 year old to see Rodrigo in Irving last night. 10-12,000 bouncy screaming girls who know all the words. Short lines at the bars made it a pleasant evening.
maroon barchetta
Thomas Ford 91 said:

I took my 9 year old to see Rodrigo in Irving last night. 10-12,000 bouncy screaming girls who know all the words. Short lines at the bars made it a pleasant evening.

Rodrigo?

The boy that hangs out with Dora??
Duckhook
AG
Eagles last night in Houston. Joe Walsh can bring it!
digging tunnels
AG
How was the show? How long did they play? I'm thinking about going to Friday night show in Austin

Never seen them before
Duckhook
AG
digging tunnels said:

How was the show? How long did they play? I'm thinking about going to Friday night show in Austin

Never seen them before

I thought the show was great. Only song that sounded a little off vocally was Schmitt singing Peaceful Easy Feeling. Otherwise I thought they all sounded good. Vince Gill predictably good on everything he did. Joe Walsh tore up the guitar.

Played 3 hours, which included a 20-minute break after the Hotel California set. You'll hear pretty much every song you want to hear.
TXTransplant
digging tunnels said:

Never seen them before

Go. I was at the concert, too. I'm not a huge concert person, but it was very good. I was with some die-hard Eagles fans and they said it was one of the best concerts they've ever been to. Heard the same thing from a friend who saw them in Atlanta.
Jim01
AG
How was it? I really wanted to go but my daughter had a soccer game the next morning at 8:00am which meant being on the road at 6:15, so I skipped it. Glad I did but was sad to miss them.
62strat
AG
Man how I wish this was the concert I'm going to in Denver.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/2022/save-mart-center-fresno-ca-3b7317f.html

All but 2 songs off of Ten, with Krusen to boot.
Know Your Enemy
AG
62strat said:

Man how I wish this was the concert I'm going to in Denver.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/2022/save-mart-center-fresno-ca-3b7317f.html

All but 2 songs off of Ten, with Krusen to boot.
Whoa
88Warrior
Duckhook said:

Eagles last night in Houston. Joe Walsh can bring it!

Saw the Eagles in Tulsa last night. I agree Joe Walsh can still bring it! Vince Gill is about as good a replacement for G. Frey as they could have found. Great 3 hour show!
Racer X
AG
I'm looking forward to this Sunday at Gruene Hall!

Americana Music Jam
1:00pm Robert Earl Keen
1:45pm Walt Wilkins & Tom Gillam
2:35pm Jim Lauderdale
3:20pm Kelley Mickwee
4:00pm Parker Ryan, Jordan Nix & Chris Canterbury
4:50pm Dalton Domino, Slade Coulter & Jacob Stelly
5:45pm Taylor Rae
6:25pm Jack Ingram
7:05pm Radney Foster
7:50pm William Beckmann
8:30pm Ray Wylie Hubbard
9:10pm very special Surprise Guest
9:40pm Cody Canada & The Departed
maroon barchetta
Racer X said:

I'm looking forward to this Sunday at Gruene Hall!

Americana Music Jam
1:00pm Robert Earl Keen
1:45pm Walt Wilkins & Tom Gillam
2:35pm Jim Lauderdale
3:20pm Kelley Mickwee
4:00pm Parker Ryan, Jordan Nix & Chris Canterbury
4:50pm Dalton Domino, Slade Coulter & Jacob Stelly
5:45pm Taylor Rae
6:25pm Jack Ingram
7:05pm Radney Foster
7:50pm William Beckmann
8:30pm Ray Wylie Hubbard
9:10pm very special Surprise Guest
9:40pm Cody Canada & The Departed

Willie at 9:10?
62strat
AG
or that billy dude that everyone is raving about.
Ronnie Woodard
AG
Ghost in Asheville, NC over Labor Day weekend. Been on the bucket list for a bit.

Sidenote: If you're turned off by their appearance, but love 70s and 80s arena rock, give their new album Impera a shot. You can hear everything from Toto to Van Halen to Abba to Boston all wrapped up in upbeat occult fashion.

Philo B 93
Ronnie Woodard said:

Sidenote: If you're turned off by their appearance, but love 70s and 80s arena rock, give their new album Impera a shot. You can hear everything from Toto to Van Halen to Abba to Boston all wrapped up in upbeat occult fashion.

Wow, this is news I can use. I'll check them out.
62strat
AG
I fell in love with ghost on album 2. Man have they changed. I would have never imagined that band I saw in cloaks on stage with a demonic priest singing would become who they are today!

Side note on ghost, they (well, he) is killing it with their videos on youtube. Behind the serious, occult and mystical imagery is a ton of humor and self deprecation.

For instance, something like this.. totally off the wall and random, and just not something you'd expect from them on the surface.

Most of their 'chapters' videos are kind of the progression of the singer, obviously all a made of story line, but something for the fans to follow. Comment sections are begging for this guy to do a real show or movie with this.

If you don't know, ghost is one man; he's the singer and songwriter, and his character has changed over the years. The members of the band have changed constantly, but are under disguise as well, and those looks have changed over the years.

It's theatrics at its best.
62strat
AG
The humor on stage too.. watch at 11 min 25 sec lol

He does stuff like this alot
cc10106
Sunny Day Real Estate plays in Houston December 12th. Too bad it's at Warehouse Live but whatever I'm there.
Know Your Enemy
AG
PEARL JAM Cancels Tour Dates After Bassist JEFF AMENT Tests Positive For COVID-19

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.