2022 Concerts

83,070 Views | 1123 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Flatland Cavalry last night in Austin. They were great as usual. Upcoming:

Drop kick Murphy's - March

George strait - April

Turnpike Troubadours - May
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggierogue
AG
Bingham at RodeoAustin.

Jack White in May.
Ol Jock 99
AG
aggierogue said:

Bingham at RodeoAustin.

Jack White in May.
We have to miss Jack White this go round and it is killing me.
aggierogue
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

aggierogue said:

Bingham at RodeoAustin.

Jack White in May.
We have to miss Jack White this go round and it is killing me.
Seems like a lot of great bands are playing in Austin in May. I've been waiting to see Zac Brown Band, and I have to miss it.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Final night 4/4 live from the Cap right now just started. Zero repeats:

https://www.twitch.tv/tengall0n
jorgerr96
Saw System of a Down last night for the first time. Now in my experience the LA crowds are always very heavy, but this show was rough. I saw one guy get pulled and get arrested. For the whole SOAD set there was pushing and it got to the point I was more focused on pushing back and keeping my rail spot than in the set lol. Had I been a row behind rail I would have left.

https://instagr.am/p/CZoRF4YruQ7
62strat
AG
jorgerr96 said:

Saw System of a Down last night for the first time. Now in my experience the LA crowds are always very heavy, but this show was rough. I saw one guy get pulled and get arrested. For the whole SOAD set there was pushing and it got to the point I was more focused on pushing back and keeping my rail spot than in the set lol. Had I been a row behind rail I would have left.

https://instagr.am/p/CZoRF4YruQ7
dang, nice.

SOAD is one of my 'saw them before they were big' stories.

I saw them Open up for Fear Factory at numbers circa 1999. I was a freshman at A&M. I knew of their two songs on radio, spiders and sugar. I remember they were totally a trip. I also remember they played Fitzgerald a a few months before.

It wasn't but maybe 5 years later I see them headlining a sold out woodlands pavilion. Talk about blowing up, and they've always been, in my mind, the weirdest band to get really big.
jorgerr96
Dang thats wild. I've been wanting to see them but (1) they barely tour now and (2) when they do they never come here lol. This show was one of those where covid actually helped out as it got postponed from a friday to a saturday, only reason i decided to come
Duckhook
AG
Saw The Mavericks last night. Great show. Great energy. Love all of their sounds. Even had this old guy up dancing at the end.
C@LAg
Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Nitzer Ebb.

One night only.

Cleveland

Sept 24

aggierogue
AG
Just picked up tickets for Kevin Hart and Lumineers in Austin.
bam02
AG
Duckhook said:

Saw The Mavericks last night. Great show. Great energy. Love all of their sounds. Even had this old guy up dancing at the end.

We try to never miss them. Their shows at Gruene are especially amazing.

Just bought tix for Nathaniel Rateliff and the Nightsweats in Austin in April.
discobrob
AG
Cojo
tk for tu juan
Anyone seen a show at Wildcatter Saloon in Katy? Jinjer is coming on 3/24, might as well go since it is so close
spag.ag2003
AG
Wondering the same. I'm in Dallas but saw that and was too juicy to pass up assuming the venue is as small as it looks online.

Regardless, Jinjer is incredible live so you're in for a treat.
tk for tu juan
Threw me off when I saw "Owners Suite" for $1,000 on the ticket site, but then I saw it was for 10 people and had a private bar and bathroom.
spadilly
S
I'm just glad live shows are back in full swing. Here's my tentative list for the next few months:

Mat Kearney
Hamilton (Houston Broadway)
Jimmy Eat World/Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Band
Kenny Chesney
Jimmy Buffett
Third Eye Blind/Taking Back Sunday
Jack Johnson/Ziggy Marley
BenFiasco14
AG
Cody Jinks in April
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
digging tunnels
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Anyone seen a show at Wildcatter Saloon in Katy? Jinjer is coming on 3/24, might as well go since it is so close
I have. it's an small outdoor stage with plenty of space to walk around on
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Saw Bad Bunny at Toyota Center on Thursday. 'twas a party. First real "concert" we had gone to in a while.
BourbonAg
AG
BourbonAg said:

Elton John in February at Madison Square Garden and REO Speedwagon in Midland in March.

Show went on and it was a great show. Plus MSG recently got rid of their mask requirement which was an added bonus.
maroon barchetta
BourbonAg said:

BourbonAg said:

Elton John in February at Madison Square Garden and REO Speedwagon in Midland in March.

Show went on and it was a great show. Plus MSG recently got rid of their mask requirement which was an added bonus.

The governing bodies in NY didn't implode the building over that decision?
BourbonAg
AG
Nope, I think it changed city wide or something. Lots of places weren't requiring them if you were vaccinated.
gggmann
AG
gggmann said:

Tears for Fears in Phoenix, AZ on 5/27. They'll be in Irving, TX on 5/24. Their new album releases on 2/25.
Album dropped this past weekend. I've listened it through about 10 times, and I've liked it more with each listen. As usual they have some pretty deep lyrics. There are more songs w/ Curt Smith on lead vocals than usual, the most since their first album I think. Also, looks like they added another show in the Houston area between DFW and Phoenix.

Here they are performing one of the new songs on Colbert:

TP Ag '87
AG
Seeing TFF front row Atlanta.

Like the new stuff a lot. They're promoting the heck out of it with interviews everywhere.
Aggie87
AG
On deck over the next couple of months:

Journey/Toto
The Mastersons
Bob Schneider
The Pineapple Thief
Tim McGraw
Sigur Ros
Def Leppard/Motley Crue/Poison/Joan Jett
SbisaVictim95
AG
Sevendust (Animosity album 21st anniversary) - Sat at HOB Dallas
Frank Turner - July 1 HOB Dallas
Brandi Carlile - July 16 Dos Equis Dallas

Considering:
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
Menzingers

man, it's really weird that all the shows I want to see are coming through on weekends. That's unusual
Woomfy
AG
POD/Norma Jean - Dallas (Last Month)
Manchester Orchestra - OKC
Knocked Loose/Movements - Ft Worth
Dear and The Headlights - Ft Worth
So What Festival - Grand Prairie
Echoes97
AG
March Concerts (Houston):

• Dropkick Murphys - 3/2
  • Howling Giant - 3/11
  • King Buffalo / Uncle Acid - 3/12
  • Baroness - 3/19
  • Little Feat - 3/26
  • Ministry/Melvins/Corrosion of Conformity - 3/29
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
SbisaVictim95
AG
62strat said:

I saw them Open up for Fear Factory at numbers circa 1999. I was a freshman at A&M. I knew of their two songs on radio, spiders and sugar. I remember they were totally a trip. I also remember they played Fitzgerald a a few months before.
re: SOAD - I was at the show as well... used to go to a bunch of shows at Numbers in the 98-04 time i lived in Houston
johnnyblaze36
AG
Was going to see Gary Numan at the Granada Friday night the weekend of A&M v Arkansas this past September and he canceled due to Covid a few days before the show. I didn't even realize until today that it was rescheduled for this Friday.

Big fan of the electronic/synth pioneer and have never seen him and going to try to make it if possible. HIs new album is really good imo. Watched a documentary on him and his career recently as well that was solid.

JeepWaveEarl
AG
Was able to get some Turnpike at Whitewater in October this morning! HELL YEAH!!!
KidDoc
AG
Heading to Vegas at the end of the month for Foreigner and Scorpions! I've seen Foreigner lots and we really just added them as they happen to be there the Friday night. I've never seen Scorpions despite being a pretty big fan of them so I'm excited for this long weekend.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
62strat
AG
Echoes97 said:

You into Leprous? They are touring the US.. thought it might be up your alley if you haven't heard of them.
Echoes97
AG
62strat said:

Echoes97 said:

You into Leprous? They are touring the US.. thought it might be up your alley if you haven't heard of them.
Yeah I dig them, haven't seen them live so I would go, but there's no Houston dates for this tour. If I get a chance I'll go to Austin to check em out, just have to see.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.