Westworld 3 - 2020

124,304 Views | 1470 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TCTTS
Hey...so.. um
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I misread the title as Waterworld 3. I thought i missed the second movie completely.
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cr0wbar said:

Ok - felt like we lost some momentum from E6 down the stretch. I wasn't crazy about Maeve changing her mind right at the finish line "...I didnt understand her (Dolores) motivations until the very end..." Bah, REALLY?!

Hoboam/Serac - I got Rick & Morty vibes from the computer doing all the speaking for Serac. That kinda took the wind out of my sails.

I still have no idea how Charlores(?) was able to remote speak and remote lock her out. Something with the blue eyes?

And REALLY sucks that William has revelation in AR therapy and then he gets ICED in the post scene credits? Big Yikes

The first four episodes of the season were some of the best sci-fi I've ever seen.

Episode five was terrible, IMO.

In agreement that six course corrected, and swung the season back in an awesome way.

But then yeah, seven and eight were just so rushed and disappointing.

Ed Harris is back for season four, but only as a host, obviously. The fact that they killed off the real William is so utterly inexplicable, especially in the wake of episode six, and given his primary role in the series overall.

Season four started filming a couple weeks ago (likely due spring '22 or so, I imagine), and I'm still into the series as a whole and curious to see where I goes. But man, they really shot themselves in foot on the homestretch last season, a season which was EASILY two seasons worth of story stuffed into eight episodes (as Delores' death/sacrifice also felt too early).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.