*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

177,245 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He didn't kill him I am sure. He probably Tyreesed him and let him go
Aggie Infantry
AG
Carol is the new Rick.
mazzag
AG
I didn't notice the gun. I think he did finally kill that guy because he said I'm sorry.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Carol is the new Rick.

No need for a "new" Rick, we already have Rick and he's still alive.

He's about to go ape **** on some wolves.

Carol is carol.
mwp02ag
AG
quote:
I didn't notice the gun. I think he did finally kill that guy because he said I'm sorry.
Yep, right hip holster.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
Haven't seen this mentioned... But did Morgan turn a corner in his feelings towards killing with the guy at the end. If you notice he has a gun on his hip when he walks by Carol at the end. Seemed interesting to me. He just had told the preist he didn't want a gun.

The whole passing between Carol and Morgan I think will be Morgan turning into a badass killer, with Carol turning into a pacifist.

That scene was just too perfect, changing of the guard so to say.
ellebee
quote:
Haven't seen this mentioned... But did Morgan turn a corner in his feelings towards killing with the guy at the end. If you notice he has a gun on his hip when he walks by Carol at the end. Seemed interesting to me. He just had told the preist he didn't want a gun.

I thought that too. Wonder if he would've let those wolves go at that point or if he would've killed them.
oh no
AG
Carol finally breaking down when she sat on the porch and smoked a *** at the end. She even forgot about her casserole in the oven. Who is going to blow up a building the next time Rick is about to get his head lopped off?
Ol Jock 99
AG
I don't see her breaking down yet. She shot a freaking 10 year old girl in the head and was able to carry on.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Look at the flowers.
oh no
AG
I agree, it does not make sense, but it seemed like that's what the writers want us to think- she looked pretty beaten down when she sat down to smoke a ciggy.
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
He didn't kill him I am sure. He probably Tyreesed him and let him go

I think he cut off his hands and put them in the bag he was holding.
Cibalo
When Morgan walked into the house at the end I thought it was the gun stash house and that woman Carol left with a gun was going to shoot him.
KCup17
AG
Before Morgan let the guy go he said something about "if you continue to choose this life you will die" and the guy responds "we didn't choose". Do you think the guy referring to being dropped into a zombie world or referring to his situation with the wolves?
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
Before Morgan let the guy go he said something about "if you continue to choose this life you will die" and the guy responds "we didn't choose". Do you think the guy referring to being dropped into a zombie world or referring to his situation with the wolves?

I bet it's more along the lines of, in order to survive they had to do whatever was necessary. JSS. And for them it's eliminating anyone not in their group, it wasn't a choice because there was no other option.
annie88
AG
quote:
I agree, it does not make sense, but it seemed like that's what the writers want us to think- she looked pretty beaten down when she sat down to smoke a ciggy.
I'm not sure she's "breaking down" but has probably been a while since she let her emotions out. I think she's fine, of course, unless the writers don't want her to be.
Drawkcab
quote:

This is dumb. Their "paradise" has just been destroyed. She should be pretty beaten down, but she'll get over it. She's fine.

This is dumb.
The Debt
quote:
quote:
I'm not sure she's "breaking down" but has probably been a while since she let her emotions out. I think she's fine, of course, unless the writers don't want her to be.
She told the townie something like "there are enough things to kill us in the world, no need to add smoking inside to that list", which is ever true for the untrained.

After being faced with a big battle, smoking seems like the least of Carols hazards.
Objective Aggie
AG
Episode is ok. No where near the last episode though.
AgsMnn
AG
Did Rick get bit?
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Did Rick get bit?

Wondering that as well
Objective Aggie
AG
That one girl barely twisted an ankle and now she is worse off than the guy who got shot in the leg.
Olsen
AG
quote:
Did Rick get bit?

He gone
Objective Aggie
AG
Just rewatched. Rick got cut by a knife that was stuck in a zombie. Not bitten.
zgood10
AG
I thought he broke something
zgood10
AG
NOOOOOOOOO
Objective Aggie
AG
Nooooooo!
AggieDarlin
AG
DAMNIT
Objective Aggie
The802
No no no no nooooo!!!!!
toucan82
Noooooooo
Objective Aggie
AG
Are we sure he didn't make it?
beanbean
WHY HIM????????
Olsen
AG
Nicholas basically killed Glenn. Nicholas was never good when he was with him.
The Kraken
AG
Wow!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.