JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,769 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's sounding more and more like we're getting a Batman v Superman teaser trailer with The Hobbit, and a Star Wars teaser trailer either with The Hobbit or right around Christmas Day. So it's likely Jurassic World wants to stay the hell away from those, and next week would be perfect, with play all through Thanksgiving.
TCTTS
AG
I've been scouring the internet for the past half hour or so and finally found the description of the trailer I had heard about a couple days ago. Basically, some insider guy saw the trailer and posted a description in the IMDB forums last week. Universal then not only had the description deleted, but requested every other site that ran it to take it down as well, essentially confirmed its authenticity. The same insider guy also said Universal planned to release the trailer the first week of December, but then came back and said he was hearing it would instead be attached to Hunger Games next week. And now that Jurassic World fansite is also hearing it'll debut online even sooner, likely the middle of next week. That said, take all this with a grain of salt, but this definitely sounds legit, if not pretty damn awesome...

quote:
The trailer opens up with both Universal and Legendary Pictures logos, with a heartbeat sound effect in the background. In between each heartbeat is a cutscene, with no sound. Below are the cutscenes in order of how they're shown.

- Nublar Ferry approached Isla Nublar

- A huge number of visitors enter through the dock

- Jurassic World gates open slowly, with a little sound before fading into black again. Then the tagline "THE PARK" is shown.

The next batch of cutscenes occur a bit quicker, as the heartbeat in the background begins to quicken. The following scenes also take place inside the park:

- Little kids petting a baby Triceratops with an adult in the background, just out of focus.

- We see new, creepy looking flying dinosaurs in a massive cage, with visitors admiring them from within the cage.

- Next it cuts to an open field with excited people and huge Dinosaurs in the background, again out of focus.

- Then the screen gets dark and it's now night time. We then see a massive building with a light show going on from its top. The word "IS" is then shown.

- We see a giant sea creature from the top swimming in a huge water tank and we see it when the lighting brightens the pool from the distance.

- Then we see the lonele part of the island, where a creature islooking over to the lights in the distance from its solitary area. We don't see the creature, only the reflection off its eyes and ageneral shape of its head.

- Then the heartbeat stops and we hear an alarm as we see people running around, trees falling and get crushed by something in the jungle. Then we see Chris Pratt for the first time, looking for someone in a hallway while people are running in the opposite direction.

- Bryce Dallas Howard is taken away by big secruity guards. The final shot of the montage is of Pteranodons flying freely, terrorizing people... Then the text "OPEN" is shown.

Then, the first line is spoken by Chris Pratt, who says "This might be our only chance."

Following this is a fairly impressive scene, in which a Velociraptor comes out of the jungle and jumps towards the camera in slow motion and we see that it attacks a huge Dinosaur which we don't see (probably the D-Rex). We only see up to where the Raptor's claws dig into this new Dinosaur and from what was seen, we see that this larger Dinosaur (D-Rex) has transparent layer of skinover top of its inner skin which has a weird, rustic color.

Then the Jurassic World logo fades in with the melodic Jurassic Park theme playing in the background.
Saxsoon
AG
Awesome
Sex Panther
AG
Haven't read this whole thread... What's a D-Rex? Genetically altered big bad?
TCTTS
AG
quote:
Haven't read this whole thread... What's a D-Rex? Genetically altered big bad?

Not entirely sure, and I don't know where the "D" comes from, but yeah, I think so. Apparently there's some kind of super-dino that's supposed to revitalize ticket sales, and it of course gets loose or something.
Saxsoon
AG
They are calling it the Diabolus Rex, just looked up some stories on the movie. It is supposed to be a genetic hybrid of a T-Rex, Velociraptor, Snake, and . . . a cuttlefish. Supposedly the cuttlefish genes give it dangerous levels of camouflage. As TC said, it was created to revitalize flagging ticket sales.
Sex Panther
AG
Ok, that's a little ridiculous but I'd be lying if I didn't want to see it... Let's just make the most insanely dangerous, evil sounding thing ever and put it in a park.
AMW2010
AG
However, scientists were forced to create a new hybrid dinosaur, the Diabolus Rex or D-Rex. The scientists then recombined the DNA strands of a snake, a T-Rex, a Velociraptor and a cuttlefish, resulting to a deadlier and intelligent dinosaur, Master Herald noted. The mutated dinosaurs escaped captivity and started wreaking havoc in the park.
LHIOB
AG
Cant wait
AMW2010
AG

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good God
TCTTS
AG
The pic with all the blood was confirmed as fake. The second pic, however, I think might be real.
Saxsoon
AG
What is the word on Practical vs CGI? I think it is mentioned in the thread but don't want to go digging
TCTTS
AG
Apparently there's definitely an emphasis on the practical. That said, the guy who claimed to have seen the trailer said most of the dinos shown where CGI.
double aught
AG
quote:

"Look how much blood."
TCTTS
AG
One dead give-away that's fake is that the MPAA doesn't allow blood to be shown in trailers.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
One dead give-away that's fake is that the MPAA doesn't allow blood to be shown in trailers.
That's why Daniel Day Lewis' film was called - There Will Be Cookies when the first trailer came out.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
quote:
quote:
That's why Daniel Day Lewis' film was called - There Will Be Cookies when the first trailer came out.
Big Al 1992
AG
Potentially JP 1 awesome but trying to not get hopes up and end up w JP3 result.

But that trailer sounds amazing!
TCTTS
AG
Leaked images of the Lego "D-Rex." Depending on how representative this is of the on-screen version, the albino/red-eyed look could be pretty chilling...

http://www.scified.com/site/jurassicworld/jurassic-world-lego-d-rex-t-rex-and-raptor-models-leaked
Saxsoon
AG
That's racist. A black guy dying first

TCTTS
AG
Viral site just went live. The trailer has to be hitting any day now...

http://www.masraniglobal.com
zgood10
AG
Awesome site

There's a piece on Dr. Henry Wu (B.D. Wong) in the InGen section
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Viral site just went live. The trailer has to be hitting any day now...

http://www.masraniglobal.com

Love stuff like this
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nice looking site. Spared no expense.
zgood10
AG
You can "apply" for a position at InGen San Diego on the Careers page. Wonder what that gets you...
zgood10
AG
Oh... just an InGen security badge once you get the job (which is right away).
The Milkman
AG
There is a countdown on the Jurassic World website to Thanksgiving night at 8:00.

I have a feeling that isnt counting down until the A&M/LSU game.
TCTTS
AG
Oh, wow. That's such a random time to release it, but who knows.
Sex Panther
AG
I'm so excited about my new career as a Genetic Biologist.
TCTTS
AG
Yep...

Jurassic World @jurassicparkiv
#JurassicWorld trailer to premiere in 10 days! #TheParkIsOpen
TCTTS
AG
quote:

Congrats!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:

Is anyone here a Genetic Biologist?

Sex Panther
AG
The Park was angry that day my friends...
jeffk
AG
quote:

Congratulations on your upcoming evisceration.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.