JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,764 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
AMW2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://comicbook.com/2015/05/07/nedrys-barbasol-can-reappears-in-jurassic-world-promotional-spot/

I always thought this would be the basis for JP3.... Would be very interred to see if they incorporated it some how I'm this movie... Say they part to the island that is in ruins?
AMW2010
AG
Potential spoilers... Tho I don't buy this...

http://en.yibada.com/articles/30912/20150505/jurassic-world-movie-spoilers-indominus-rex-dna-chris-pratt.htm

https://twitter.com/ArkhamDavid/status/589946964420141056/photo/1
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
http://comicbook.com/2015/05/07/nedrys-barbasol-can-reappears-in-jurassic-world-promotional-spot/

I always thought this would be the basis for JP3.... Would be very interred to see if they incorporated it some how I'm this movie... Say they part to the island that is in ruins?
I figured it would have to have SOME significance.
jeffk
AG
Someone tries to use it to shave and instead of cream, baby dinosaurs come out at ATTACK!!!
TXAG 05
AG
The can only had enough coolant for like 36 hours or so. The embryos would have been ruined before anyone found them.
phatpat21
Watching JP last weekend I wondered what ever happened that can of Barbasol...
Thunder18
AG
quote:
The can only had enough coolant for like 36 hours or so. The embryos would have been ruined before anyone found them.

36 hours and your company catches up on 10 years of research
LeonardSkinner
quote:

If Hammond can find amber containing 80 million year old mosquitoes with dino DNA, a can of shaving cream can sink to the bottom of a lake and stay pretty cold.

Besides. Life finds a way.

/fauxnerdrage
TexasAggie_02
AG
The coolant was to protect the embryos. They obviously would have died, but the dna is still in the can
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
If Hammond can find amber containing 80 million year old mosquitoes with dino DNA

Que lindo es!

double aught
AG
Luz! Mas Luz!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Apuesto mil pesos que se cae.
LeonardSkinner
What I said the morning after my wife had a headache...

quote:
the dna is still in the can
wangus12
AG
quote:
I think it was originally supposed to have cuttlefish DNA so the skin could change color, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore
Pretty sure this happened in the book if I remember correctly. Haven't read them in over a decade
zgood10
AG
quote:
quote:
I think it was originally supposed to have cuttlefish DNA so the skin could change color, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore
Pretty sure this happened in the book if I remember correctly. Haven't read them in over a decade
Carnotaur in The Lost World
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
quote:
If Hammond can find amber containing 80 million year old mosquitoes with dino DNA
Que lindo es!

Is that the guy that played the head drug baron in Clear and Present Danger? The Escobar knockoff?
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Carnotaur in The Lost World
Thanks. Just couldn't remember the details.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Que lindo es!

Is that the guy that played the head drug baron in Clear and Present Danger? The Escobar knockoff?
I believe that is correct.
zgood10
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Que lindo es!

Iss my mohney and they're STEALING IT
The Debt
Remind me why any company would need DNA from the shaving cream NOW? There are dinos all over the place. Cant get a skin sample from the existing dinos (or the recently deceased)?
phatpat21
I just want to know what happened to the can!
The fact that they show it and show it being burried in mud told me it would play a role later on...
AMW2010
AG
Gonna go find me a barbersol can at the store even tho I don't be need any
AMW2010
AG
Just saw AOU, and the first trailer was Jurassic world... Never seen that trailer online, nothing new, just really long, and was like a mash of all the current trailers out now... Only thing I didn't like was all the stuff that took place at night came off very dark in the theatre
AGeng25
AG
quote:
quote:

Also the guy that Kramer gets the rooster from in Seinfeld...
jeffk
AG
Little Jerry Seinfeld!
phatpat21
1 month from tomorrow!
AMW2010
AG
SUCCESS!!

They were like $1 each for anyone whose interested
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:If Hammond can find amber containing 80 million year old mosquitoes with dino DNA
Que lindo es!

He was also the drug kingpin Delroy Lindo was dealing with in "Get Shorty."
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
He was also the drug kingpin Delroy Lindo was dealing with in "Get Shorty."
LOL..... In Clear and Present Danger his drug front was the Lindo Coffee brand.....
phatpat21
Now officially 1 month away!
Can't wait!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AliasMan02
AG
Dinosaurs, aliens, and other things Chris Pratt can team up with.
Post removed:
by user
Fenrir
I'm going to watch this but I'm nervous about it's reliance upon CGI. I really miss practical effects.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.