JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,732 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If they somehow manage to sneak in a Goldblum cameo without anyone's knowledge, I imagine it will get a HUGE reaction in the theater.
Gigem314
AG
"God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man, man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs"
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Dinosaurs eat man.... woman inherits the Earth...
AMW2010
AG
I'm looking forward to the Lego game... It will be a combination of all 4 movies into one game... I don't play games much anymore, or Lego games ever, but I'll be buying this one
AMW2010
AG
http://toyland.gizmodo.com/a-t-rex-skull-token-makes-jurassic-world-monopoly-the-b-1696179708
COOL LASER FALCON
Sounds like a new clip tonight at the MTV movie awards
AMW2010
AG
It has begun!!! Wow, Chris prat brings in a nice level of humor! This might actually be amazing!!

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/videos/jurassic-world-exclusive-theyre-alive/1183937/
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Pratt - funny
BDH - yikes, terrible. Invoking Tea Leoni's suckatude from JP3
AMW2010
AG
Whys everyone in the comments, and you above me talking about the bad acting? I think it's pretty darn good... Pratt is a comical, loose character... Dallas has a stick up her butt kinda character... They portray it both well... I can't wait!!
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
Whys everyone in the comments, and you above me talking about the bad acting? I think it's pretty darn good... Pratt is a comical, loose character... Dallas has a stick up her butt kinda character... They portray it both well... I can't wait!!
Yeah, your opinion is invalid if you think that. I want really badly to like this movie but that clip was cringe-worthy in several places.
AMW2010
AG
My opinion is very valid, that's why it is my opinion ...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Quite frankly it's that BDH's delivery seems stilted. I instantly don't believe her character exists, she's too broadly painted - and if she's in a big power position, she wouldn't be visiting some dummy out in the boonies to request his services.

Pratt - in this short sequence - combines Grant's respect for what dinosaurs are with Malcolm's sense of humor. That's what we like in our dino movies.
AMW2010
AG
Maybe she started from the bottom... Now she's here.... She was slumming at the bottom... She advanced in the company... He liked where he was maybe?

And that's a solid point. I didn't notice that, and I like that he seems like a little grant/Ian mixed in one
wangus12
AG
Its just one clip and Pratt was always going to carry this movie anyways. I was curious to how serious they were going to make his character and this pretty much answers my question. Still pumped about this movie.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Wow. That actress comes across as a whiney 13-year-old girl. She might single handedly ruin the movie, especially if they really felt that was one of the best clips they could show.
SapperAg
AG
It's a clip that gives nothing away and establishes the personalities of the main characters. Pratt looks like he's having fun and given the nature of the clip, I'm not too worried about BDH yet.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Quite frankly it's that BDH's delivery seems stilted. I instantly don't believe her character exists, she's too broadly painted - and if she's in a big power position, she wouldn't be visiting some dummy out in the boonies to request his services.

Pratt - in this short sequence - combines Grant's respect for what dinosaurs are with Malcolm's sense of humor. That's what we like in our dino movies.
i didn't think it was that bad. She is visiting the "dummy in the boonies" b/c they have a prior relationship. He is either living on the park, or very near it as they are discussing his relationship with the raptors, so he is obviously employed already.

Did you think it was unbelievable when Hammond visited Grant in the Boonies?
double aught
AG
I'm still hoping for the best, but that clip was pretty bad.
The Collective
AG
Hmmm....
wangus12
AG
quote:
It's a clip that gives nothing away and establishes the personalities of the main characters. Pratt looks like he's having fun and given the nature of the clip, I'm not too worried about BDH yet.
Pretty much how I feel. This scene looks like its in the first 20 minutes of the film and is just showing character interaction.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:

i didn't think it was that bad. She is visiting the "dummy in the boonies" b/c they have a prior relationship. He is either living on the park, or very near it as they are discussing his relationship with the raptors, so he is obviously employed already.

Did you think it was unbelievable when Hammond visited Grant in the Boonies?
Grant wasn't living in Montana, he was there on research. A dig site with a complete raptor skeleton doesn't equal the boonies. I don't really care to argue the point. I thought Bryce Dallas Howard acted like crap in that clip, you think she didn't, who cares?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
. A dig site with a complete raptor skeleton doesn't equal the boonies.

well, considering hammond arrived to montana by helicopter, and BDH arrived by auto.......

If the montana badlands are not in "the boonies," then i don't know where else would be.
AMW2010
AG
My bad, I forgot the internet is full of critics judging a 60 second clip of a 2 and a half hour movie.... My bad y'all!

I thought it was good
SapperAg
AG
I was disappointed that Pratt didn't have a mouthy Raptor sidekick.
TCTTS
AG
Shots fired!

Aggie_Journalist
AG
quote:
Shots fired!

!!

In Wheden's JP, she'd secretly be black widow.
double aught
AG
Life-force?
AliasMan02
AG
That's a weird exchange, given that The Mary Sue is usually the watchdog against sexism in geek media.

That's not a slam, btw. It's a great blog that does a lot of good.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
My bad, I forgot the internet is full of critics judging a 60 second clip of a 2 and a half hour movie....
You used the exact same clip to decide that it "might be amazing!"

Aren't you judging too?
AMW2010
AG
I'm judging the clip as a whole, cause it's a movie about dinosaurs.... It could be horrible and I would still like it... Jurassic park is the first movie I remember going to see as a kid and will always be my favorite.

Y'all judge the whole movie based on the acting of 2 characters in a 60 second clip...
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Shots fired!

he doesn't like women being portrayed as "stiff?"

Where was he during the casting of Agent May on SHIELD?
phatpat21
Is there a new official trailer with the release of Furious 7?
TCTTS
AG
^ Nope. But there should be one any day now.
AMW2010
AG
I was upset about that last week when I saw it... But oh well, there was avengers
phatpat21
Fantastic! I'm still really excited for this movie. Thanks for all of your updates! Probably been answered a time or two before but do you work in the movie industry or something similar? You seem to really know your stuff. Excuse my ignorance

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.