JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,778 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
AMW2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A potato??
Quinn
AG
quote:
A potato??

He's saying your camera sucks.
SapperAg
AG
Potatoes have cameras?
AMW2010
AG
quote:
quote:
A potato??

He's saying your camera sucks.

Most all camera phone cameras suck when they are zoomed all the way in, and the object was moving. I was lucky to catch it in the center of the frame! It was an iPhone5
agfan2013
AG
It's a reddit term
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
That guy also has a wrangler made up like the jp Jeep. They were at comic palooza
Seven Psycho Ags
Where in houston?!
AMW2010
AG
West rd/north Eldridge... Near Cy ridge hs/ traders village
Seven Psycho Ags
Damn, I almost never go south of 290
AliasMan02
AG
I love BDH so hard
TCTTS
AG
The Today Show actually has a couple really good behind-the-scenes looks at the movie this morning. Our first glimpse at some sets, tourist extras, etc. I especially love the bit where Trevarrow says of Spielberg, "[He has] words of wisdom everyday. He'll send ideas. He'll draw out ideas on pads of paper and I'll shoot 'em." That's incredibly cool.

Also, as to be expected, Chris Pratt is hilarious, especially the second interview...

http://www.slashfilm.com/jurassic-world-behind-the-scenes/

Cannot wait for this movie.

[This message has been edited by TCTTS (edited 6/24/2014 12:21p).]
jokershady
AG
I wonder if they're going to address the ending of the 3rd movie with the 3 teradactyls flying away from the island.....I know we'd all just like to forget that movie ever happened.....but I would like to know if they plan on mentioning that.
Sex Panther
AG
Chris Pratt might be the most likable guy on the planet
Nonregdrummer09
AG
So, is it a pretty much forgone conclusion that Universal will build a "Jurassic World" similar to the Harry Potter theme park?
agfan2013
AG
Don't know if we will see these for sure in the movie, but according to reddit this is a legit movie prop.

(Park brochure, no spoilers)
http://imgur.com/a/lCvvo?desktop=1
LHIOB
AG
Underwater Observatory
boboguitar
AG
Was at kauai 2 weeks ago and got very excited for this. I saw the waterfall from the opening scene of JP, saw the field the t-Rex hunted the heard of Dinos and ziplined next to the pond from the first look of the Dino's in JP.
TCTTS
AG
First official poster/artwork, specifically created for Comic-Con this week, tweeted by director Colin Trevorrow. Doesn't tell us much, but still cool to see...

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
looks like the park's under construction and the raptors has feathers?
TCTTS
AG
Trevorrow has specifically said there's no raptor feathers this go-around.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Well that's good to hear. If they guarantee that the first scene is Malcolm's daughter from Lost World being eaten alive, I'm in.
SapperAg
AG
No feathers on the theropods? They better explain that.
AMW2010
AG
Why would the raptors put their eggs in the wheel wells of the visitor vehicle... and that is the car the t-rex tore up, and pushed over a cliff that just came out of no where... and now it seems to be in the trees over looking new construction....
COOL LASER FALCON
Definitely not crazy about that poster. Something about it just looks cheap to me.
MGS
quote:
No feathers on the theropods? They better explain that.

Because the dinos in Jurassic Park weren't exact copies of real ones. They're genetically engineered creatures based on what's left of dinosaur DNA. They didn't know dinosaurs had feathers back in the 1980s, so they didn't design them that way.

TCTTS
AG
quote:
Why would the raptors put their eggs in the wheel wells of the visitor vehicle... and that is the car the t-rex tore up, and pushed over a cliff that just came out of no where... and now it seems to be in the trees over looking new construction....

You're joking, right? It's not meant to be an accurate portrayal of the plot of the movie or the habits of raptors. Its only purpose is to communicate a marketing message. It's using a famous prop to referencing the old movie (and a passage of time) in the foreground, while alluding to a new movie/park in the background. It's purely symbolic or impressionistic or whatever you want to call it.

quote:
Definitely not crazy about that poster. Something about it just looks cheap to me.

Guys, it's artwork made specifically for COMIC-CON. Hence why it has a comic vibe. This art will never be released in theaters. I wouldn't even consider part of the official campaign. It's just a cool little thing to give the movie a presence at Comic-Con, since it will have already been released by this time next year.

[This message has been edited by TCTTS (edited 7/21/2014 4:21p).]
Sex Panther
AG
Looks like a Mondo poster. They have tons of awesome stuff.
AMW2010
AG
I bet OP is a blast to be around in person!!
TCTTS
AG
I'm absolutely a blast to be around in person.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I bet OP is a blast to be around in person!!

I don't understand this post at all...
TCTTS
AG
Took me a while to figure out that he was probably referring to how I replied to the people over-thinking the poster. I think. Still not sure.

[This message has been edited by TCTTS (edited 7/21/2014 7:45p).]
COOL LASER FALCON
Yeah, maybe he thought his post earlier was obviously a joke? Really seemed like he was being serious to me too.
AMW2010
AG
quote:
I'm absolutely a blast to be around in person.

Says you... Doesn't count... And yes it's about the poster... My analyst of it was serious... Could have done without the vehicle... It's pointless... A raptor overlooking the construction would have been more than enough
AMW2010
AG
But do I honestly care... Nope... Just you posted the picture, and I'll be the critic... And for the record JP is my favorite movie. Even if the movie sucked I would still see it and buy the DVD.
TCTTS
AG
TexAgs truly baffles me sometimes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.