JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,734 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell. Yes.
wangus12
AG
Thats like a damn horror movie
Brian Earl Spilner
phatpat21
I approve
AMW2010
AG
I wondering how much of the movie will take place in the old area of the island

Side note, I went to the website earlier this week, and wow... They have done MAJOR pr for this movie down to every little detail! The resort is a hilton and the web site is awesome! Would have been cool to be an extra and show up on the site!

Www.jurassicworld.com

Check it out!!
AMW2010
AG
AliasMan02
AG
Would be funny to see what the jurrasic park marketing website was for the original.
AMW2010
AG
Watch this video, as long as Jurassic World isn't this bad, I'll be happy.

http://m.hitfix.com/harpy/everything-wrong-with-jurassic-park-iii-is-that-it-exists
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Won't even click on that article, as I am a firm believer that III is a pretty damn enjoyable movie, as opposed to Lost World.
Drawkcab
quote:
I wondering how much of the movie will take place in the old area of the island

Side note, I went to the website earlier this week, and wow... They have done MAJOR pr for this movie down to every little detail! The resort is a hilton and the web site is awesome! Would have been cool to be an extra and show up on the site!

Www.jurassicworld.com

Check it out!!

Yeah really great PR. The movie releases in a week and I've never even thought to go to the website until I read this.
AMW2010
AG
quote:
Won't even click on that article, as I am a firm believer that III is a pretty damn enjoyable movie, as opposed to Lost World.

I love these movies, but to me, 3 sucked... So many weird things that link points out exactly what I was thinking for the most part
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:

I love these movies, but to me, 3 sucked... So many weird things that link points out exactly what I was thinking for the most part

3 was bad, but I thought it was better than LW. Probably bc I had read the book prior to watching LW. There was no third book, so I had zero expectations.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
My sentiments exactly. Love the first book. The second is so monumentally bad the movie is actually an improvement. A t-Rex running loose through San Diego? Still better than the book.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
The worst part of 3 was that Tea Leoni was not eaten by a raptor.
AMW2010
AG
I actually liked the LW, but I wish it was more like the book, I really liked the book

JP was the first movie I remember seeing in theaters, I remember seeing JP3 in theaters.... And I remember when the first trailer for LW came on TV during the Super Bowl and it was just thunder and lightning "something has survived" and a T. rex, but I never remember seeing it in the theatre
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
Would be funny to see what the jurrasic park marketing website was for the original.

There probably wasn't a website. We didn't have internet at my house until years after.
TCTTS
AG
The final trailer just hit the web. This is one I mentioned seeing last week in front of Tomorrowland (when I said that the effects in this trailer, at least theatrically, looked way better than they do on a computer screen)...

jeffk
AG
Looks much better there.
phatpat21
So pumped! I think I'm about to drive my wife crazy because I won't stop talking about this movie haha
Sex Panther
AG
Jurassic Park currently airing on 4 different stations on my guide

SyFy
USA
Bravo
E!
phatpat21
AMW2010
AG
I was just about to say why sex panther said, I just got home from the lake and turned on the tv, I was like woah JP is on like every channel!! Like when something important is on the tv and takes up all the channels, except this time I care to watch!!
Sex Panther
AG
Man the T-Rex debut is one of the greatest scenes in film history. The anticipation built with the footsteps and the cup of water... just brilliant. I remember sitting in the theater as a kid and everyone just losing their minds.
phatpat21
I did lose my mind. I ran out of the theater!
AliasMan02
AG
Just had a moment that bothers me... the whistle "fall down" sound effect when Nedry falls down the hill.

TRex still looks great, though.
zgood10
AG
quote:
Just had a moment that bothers me... the whistle "fall down" sound effect when Nedry falls down the hill.

TRex still looks great, though.

I just noticed that. Like slipping on a banana peel
Sex Panther
AG
Watching this presentation with Pratt and Spielberg has me wondering, do you think Spielberg would've done Jurassic World had they asked him to?

No doubt Colin Trevorrow came as cheap as possible, and maybe they figured Spielberg's attachment wasn't necessary or he was busy, but man... had he been helming it, the buzz would've been astronomical.
AMW2010
AG
The weird thing is he is just the executive producer... And all the stuff you see on tv is with him and Pratt, you never see Colin, and he was the director, make a me feel like they were just using the spieldburg name
AMW2010
AG
Richard Sherman cameo?!? Lol

Run?!? From what?!?

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/6/6/8741741/richard-sherman-stars-in-fake-jurassic-world-trailer-and-its-amazing
TCTTS
AG
This is pretty great, and well worth your time...

Jurassic World: Oral History
COOL LASER FALCON
"The other idea that had been developed already was a character who has a relationship with the raptors. In earlier versions of the script he was out there with them in the jungle, hunting down drug lords"
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Yeah, Latino review (I think) had that script and tore it apart. Human/Dino hybrids and even concept art? I think there were some denials that they were actually legit...
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
PRATT: The only downside of doing this is that I probably can't go on the Jurassic Park ride at Universal anymore. I'll look like the saddest man on Earth. Though maybe I should wait ten years and then do it in my costume, which won't fit anymore. "Wheeeeee! "
AMW2010
AG
Apparently there was a show on hbo about behind the scenes on Jurassic world... Or something like that... My friends sister (the Aggie) posted something on Facebook about it, took a picture of his name in the credits. I don't have hbo so I know nothing more, but if you have it, be on the look?
wangus12
AG
Richard Sherman trying to fake run.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.