JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,751 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Original T. rex Returns in 'Jurassic World,' This Film "Is Her Unforgiven"
phatpat21
I really like the sound of that
TCTTS
AG
Pretty great little behind the scenes featurette...

https://screen.yahoo.com/popular/jurassic-world-featurette-welcome-jurassic-143000399.html
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
That link takes me to a trailer starring Sayid Jarrah as Jesus.
agracer
AG
quote:
quote:
I've always been more intrigued by how the T-Rex got into the visitors center. That's an awfully small door.

I've always been more intrigued by the suddenly appearing cliff that Grant and co. climb down to get away from the T-Rex, when it was just a flatland pen where the T-Rex was fed moments before.
that's always bugged the crap out of me as well...suddenly theirs a 20' high concrete wall that needs to be scaled!

EDIT: The explanation doesn't make any sense at all. The t-rex just rips the fence (which was now off) to shreds...not to mention she was holding onto it with her stubby t-rex arms...like standing right next to it. If their was any 'barrier' it disappeared for awhile, then came back.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
That link takes me to a trailer starring Sayid Jarrah as Jesus.

Fixed it. Yahoo's video player is the ******* worst.
thaed137
AG
Almost looks like T-Rex is on his own motorcycle in the picture......spoiler??????

AMW2010
AG
quote:
Almost looks like T-Rex is on his own motorcycle in the picture......spoiler??????

That's from jurassic park...
double aught
AG
quote:

Thanks a lot. Now I'm gonna be disappointed when there are no bike riding dinos in this film.
AliasMan02
AG
Community had some great Chris Pratt/JW references this week.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks a lot. Now I'm gonna be disappointed when there are no bike riding dinos in this film.

OR WILL YOU???

zgood10
AG
Saw a 3D trailer before Avengers IMAX today. Looked pretty cool
phatpat21
Was it the newest trailer?
I watched JP last night, hadn't watched it in a few years
T-Rex scene is still freaking awesome
zgood10
AG
quote:
Was it the newest trailer?
I watched JP last night
I think so. Looked like a couple added things as well.
BBQ4Me
AG
quote:
I've always been more intrigued by how the T-Rex got into the visitors center. That's an awfully small door.

Just re-watched the movie. The T-Rex doesn't use the main door. When the T-Rex bursts in, you see in the background a large opening to the side that used to be a side door?
phatpat21
Just over a month!
jeffk
AG
JP is on AMC right now.
phatpat21
Thunder18
AG
quote:
quote:

Just re-watched the movie. The T-Rex doesn't use the main door. When the T-Rex bursts in, you see in the background a large opening to the side that used to be a side door?

I think most of that part of the visitor center was still under construction which is why there were tarps and scaffolding up when they start escaping using the T Rex skeleton
AMW2010
AG
Watching JP for the second time tonight, really love this movie!

I didn't know this until recently that when grant is trying to do his seatbelt, it's foreshadowing that life will find a way, cause he's holding 2 female ends, and makes it work. And all the Dino's In the park are girls
jeffk
AG
Dr. Grant's kind of an asshat to the kid who insults the raptors.
SapperAg
AG
Kids who disrespect Raptors deserve all the scorn in the world
phatpat21
Exactly!!!!!!
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

If Dr. Grant was so smart about Raptors, how come he didn't point out that they should only be about two feet tall and have feathers?
AMW2010
AG
quote:

You mean Walter?
double aught
AG
quote:
JP is on AMC right now.
On it!
AMW2010
AG
New JW trailer dropped! On the Facebook page
phatpat21
AMW2010
AG
https://www.facebook.com/JurassicPark/videos/918243108220573/

Link to the newest trailer... Some new stuff... People that get picked up by the flying Dinos get dropped in the water...

Also at the end, you hear a trex roar, but it shows the I Rex... I'm thinking it might have the ability to mimic other dinos... Which isn't that far fetched cause their are birds that mimic other birds and sounds they hear
Post removed:
by user
AMW2010
AG
quote:
i thought that the new dino was able to blend in to its surroundings as well. did i have that completely wrong?

I think it was originally supposed to have cuttlefish DNA so the skin could change color, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore
Post removed:
by user
AMW2010
AG
I also read that it might have human DNA mixed in there also... It was an interesting article... Showed the I Rex and showed different parts if it from different animals and then an arrow pointed to the brain and said human?.... Their theory is its human DNA because it's so smart
TCTTS
AG
quote:
quote:
i thought that the new dino was able to blend in to its surroundings as well. did i have that completely wrong?

I think it was originally supposed to have cuttlefish DNA so the skin could change color, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore

Really hoping they've saved that aspect/ability for the movie itself.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.