JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,775 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
AMW2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She's BACK!

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AMW2010
AG
Looks like shes aged some... and the scars never healed... shell never trust a raptor again...
I wonder how she stayed alive all these years? I thought in the book they were supposed to die after like 2 weeks... or that some group came in and was supposed to clear the whole island...

AMW2010
AG
Apparently there is also a new dino petting zoo...

SapperAg
AG
In the book they firebombed the island. Obviously didn't happen in the movie. In the Lost World, the herbivores ate foods naturally rich in lysine and the predators got their supplement from eating the herbivores.
SapperAg
AG
That would actually go with the book where Hammond was theorizing about creating pygmy Dinos to sell as pets.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Yep. He had created an elephant but it was always sick, I think.
AliasMan02
AG
The dino petting zoo is the sort of thing that makes me enjoy a movie less because I want so badly for it to be real.
AMW2010
AG
I watched a Stan Winston video somewhere online and they talked that they made a baby triceratops for the first movie, but that ended up getting cut from the story line or movie, I can't remember, but it was supposed to be a petting zoo in Jurassic park I believe
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
but it was supposed to be a petting zoo in Jurassic park
an evil petting zoo?

MGS
quote:
In the book they firebombed the island. Obviously didn't happen in the movie. In the Lost World, the herbivores ate foods naturally rich in lysine and the predators got their supplement from eating the herbivores.
Didn't all the dinosaurs in the Lost World have mad cow disease or something?
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
quote:

Yeah, but different island.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah, in the books "The Lost World" was the actual lab where they were made. Isla Nublar was just "for show" (even though the lab had real embyos in the freezer, go figure).

IIRC, Dodson was on the second island trying to steal dinosaurs for a competitor (since Nedry failed). He eventually gets eaten by T-rex babies. The momma T Rex breaks his legs so that the little ones can catch him (which is what happens to the In-Gen guy on the boat in the Lost World Movie).
Gigem314
AG
quote:
IIRC, Dodson was on the second island trying to steal dinosaurs for a competitor (since Nedry failed). He eventually gets eaten by T-rex babies. The momma T Rex breaks his legs so that the little ones can catch him (which is what happens to the In-Gen guy on the boat in the Lost World Movie).
So she was like "Dodson...Dodson...we've got Dodson here!!"

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
wangus12
AG
That fat *******
SapperAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah, in the books "The Lost World" was the actual lab where they were made. Isla Nublar was just "for show" (even though the lab had real embyos in the freezer, go figure).

It was a touching family moment. A true bonding experience.
TCTTS
AG
Now this is more like it...

(and I fully understand that it's basically all the same footage, just with a Hammond voice over for nostalgia sake, but still)
AgMarauder04
AG
I liked that trailer
wangus12
AG
That is definitely more like it.
AMW2010
AG
When he says Jurassic world, it doesn't even sound the same... I wonder who did that voice part, cause Attenborough died in August 2014

I would love to see a trailer that is promoting the park... Not the movie, like come to Jurassic World.... And go over some aminnities... Like when you see a universal or Disney world or six flags commercial that would be way cooler
TCTTS
AG
quote:
When he says Jurassic world, it doesn't even sound the same... I wonder who did that voice part, cause Attenborough died in August 2014

I'm sure he said "world" at some point in the first movie, and they just used that.
TCTTS
AG
InGen Technologies: Tomorrow, Today
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm sure he said "world" at some point in the first movie, and they just used that.
He says Lost WORLD in the end of The Lost World when he's doing the TV interview that Malcolm is sleeping through with his unexplained black daughter and what's her face from Boogie Nights.
Post removed:
by user
AMW2010
AG
That video is sick!! Imagine one day this science fiction will be science fact!
AMW2010
AG
It didn't sound the same... When he says Jurassic world... The tone in his voice goes up like he's asking question to a baby.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:

Scientists just isolated proteins in a chicken embryo so that its beak reverted to a dino snout with teeth. The future is now.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

Scientists just isolated proteins in a chicken embryo so that its beak reverted to a dino snout with teeth. The future is now.
Oddly, that is actually one way we might be able to bring a dino back. Or at least something like a dino. Some of the birdlike dinos that evolved into birds basically still have all of the old DNA, it's just been turned off. It's a really cool situation.
AMW2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oddly, that is actually one way we might be able to bring a dino back. Or at least something like a dino. Some of the birdlike dinos that evolved into birds basically still have all of the old DNA, it's just been turned off. It's a really cool situation.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

wangus12
AG
quote:
Heather graham
I'm so confused
Post removed:
by user
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
roller girl. it was tangential
yeah, but rollergirl wasn't in the Lost World. Maude lewbowski was.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.