JURASSIC PARK IV story details...

172,742 Views | 1119 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Final trailer coming Monday. New posters below.

We should get an official release of the water one any time now, and then a third poster is on the way as well before the trailer hits...

phatpat21
VanZandt92
I'm about to let my ten year old see the first Jurassic Park. Wish it was in a theatre.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I'm about to let my ten year old see the first Jurassic Park. Wish it was in a theatre.
i wouldn't be surprised if some places don't show the first one right before the new one. They already do that with the marvel movies. Of course, that close to release it may be a mad house, and you might not want to deal with that.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
If you are near an alamo drafthouse, I'd put money on them doing that.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I have to admit, I am getting more excited for this the closer it gets.
AMW2010
AG
Seeing that new poster earlier today made me think of that video of that gorilla jumping on the glass and cracking it at that zoo lol

Also I was watching JP 3 tonight on amc, with the movie notes... During the Petradon scene, it said they were the ones who killed the guys on the boat at the start of the film... How?!? That opening sequence still confuses me to this day...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Honestly, a few of us could get together and write a dissertation on the non-sensical plot of JP3
COOL LASER FALCON
That first poster is awesome. Still cant get over them feeding great white sharks to that water dinosaur.
LHIOB
AG
If they show JP in a theatre near me Ill be first in line
TCTTS
AG
Official version of the water poster. Should get the third poster sometime tomorrow...

TCTTS
AG
Any guesses on what the next poster is? I'm going with Pratt + Raptors.
AMW2010
AG
I've never been that deep under water.... Is that wgat light looks like when it penetrates the water? Lol
AMW2010
AG
I think a cool photo would be inside of the gyro ball looking out... And in the glare you see danger approaching .

I'm interested to see the trex show up, and I still have a feel there is a D-Rex to go along with the I-Rex.... I wanna see a lot more if the park too. That's my favorite part about jp3 is when they actually walk inside the compound and look around, at the eggs and cages and stuff. None if the jurassic peak show a lot of that stuff, but in the books it's talked about. When I first went to the visitor center in Orlando last year I thought it was the coolest thing ever!
phatpat21
Raptors for the new poster
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
New trailer tomorrow, according to the official FB account.
phatpat21
It is Pratt with Raptors for the new poster today
wangus12
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Too photoshopped.
AliasMan02
AG
I'm excited for the movie, but I have to confess that Chris Pratt, Queen of the Raptors kind of concerns me.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Would like the final scene to be the raptors killing the bad dinosaur, then turning around and eating Chris Pratt.
TCTTS
AG
I'll be honest, that clip from a couple weeks back really dampened my enthusiasm overall. Combined with the marketing up until this point, I just haven't been sold that this is going to be something truly great. Feels very run-of-the-mill. That said, hoping my enthusiasm changes tomorrow with the final trailer.
Sex Panther
AG
If it wasn't for Pratt being in this, I probably wouldn't care at all. Nothing has really looked that amazing or innovative from what I've seen. I still prefer the original Jurassic Park's effects from 1993 to what I've seen so far from this. I've said it a hundred times, but again the CGI just doesn't look even remotely realistic to me.

And like someone else pointed out earlier. This isn't Spielberg... it's Colin Trevorrow. A guy that has one other movie to his credit, a tiny indie.
double aught
AG
quote:
I'll be honest, that clip from a couple weeks back really dampened my enthusiasm overall. Combined with the marketing up until this point, I just haven't been sold that this is going to be something truly great. Feels very run-of-the-mill. That said, hoping my enthusiasm changes tomorrow with the final trailer.
Agree 100%.
LHIOB
AG
New Trailer
TexasAggie_02
AG
interesting. Way different approach than the originals. Instead of survive/run/get off the island, they are going on the offensive. Its like Predator with Dinosaurs.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Looks good.

The D-Rex is a bit underwhelming though. Doesn't look all that big or intimidating. But nothing beats original T-Rex for me.
Sex Panther
AG
This movie looks terrible to me
phatpat21
That clip was pretty good
Possible scene with the t-Rex when they are in the log looking thing?
Like the approach of hunting the d-Rex too
Can't wait
TexasAggie_02
AG
prediction: T-Rex saves the day at the end (just like the original), reclaiming his throne as the "King"
Duncan Idaho
It looks like it is closer to everything that is wrong with transformers than everything that is right about fast and furious.

Such a shame
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I will say I'm a bit more cautious about this movie than I was a few months ago. Looks very CGI-heavy and the tone is not at all what I was expecting. As mentioned, it's more of an offensive, action-y approach than the tone of the first movie, which I think is what most were hoping for.

Also, John Williams will be sorely missed.
AliasMan02
AG
So will Pratt be the scientist who sees the coming disaster but everyone else JUST WON'T LISTEN?!
zgood10
AG
Terrible
AMW2010
AG
I think that is the T. Rex with the goat .. And it looks like the raptor eats someone

John Williams didn't do JP 3 either ... Also if you were asked to score SW or JP, the choice is obvious lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.