Buddy increased Driver Swing Speed over 10 mph

106,092 Views | 613 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Jetpilot86
CCred92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ordered as well.
AggieDruggist89
AG
PJYoung said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

30 yard pick up on your drives. Notice any more distance on your irons ?

A little more for sure when i struck them well but what I noticed most was the lack of fade which caused well struck balls to end up a good 20 yards left of where I expected them to land.

I think it's probably impossible to go over the top with this tool and I can see where doing this every day will help get my swing more consistently on plane.

PJ, this is interesting. The buddy who started this, gorilla, he always hit a 5 to 15 yard fade every drive. But now after MISIG, his ball flight has straightened and now he ends up left. On my simulator, his side spin is definitely lower, less than 800 rpm.
WestTxWood88
AG
Looks like I've joined the MISIG cult - ordered today, TEXAGS code sealed the deal!
PJYoung
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

PJYoung said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

30 yard pick up on your drives. Notice any more distance on your irons ?

A little more for sure when i struck them well but what I noticed most was the lack of fade which caused well struck balls to end up a good 20 yards left of where I expected them to land.

I think it's probably impossible to go over the top with this tool and I can see where doing this every day will help get my swing more consistently on plane.

PJ, this is interesting. The buddy who started this, gorilla, he always hit a 5 to 15 yard fade every drive. But now after MISIG, his ball flight has straightened and now he ends up left. On my simulator, his side spin is definitely lower, less than 800 rpm.

Yep i hit a few straight today but mostly played terrible.

Golf is fun!
AggieDruggist89
AG
This thing is screwing up my game. Only had it a week. On Sim, I'm hitting irons 15 yards further and my trajectory is all jacked up. My other buddy JJ (in Cali) who's had it for 2 weeks was registering 107mph with driver on his prgr Sim today. Will post Pics later.
Rubble
AG
**** it, I'm in. Just ordered with the TexAgs code
100% Pure Aggie
AggieDruggist89 said:

This thing is screwing up my game. Only had it a week. On Sim, I'm hitting irons 15 yards further and my trajectory is all jacked up. My other buddy JJ (in Cali) who's had it for 2 weeks was registering 107mph with driver on his prgr Sim today. Will post Pics later.
Tip:

AggieDruggist89
Rubble
AG
This whole thread is the power of TexAgs
Rubble
AG
Fore Left! said:

The site acknowledges its only worth $87

That's all I spent
dingleberry
Just purchased. I usually hit it around 280-290ish so would be nice to gain 10 yards or so. I never workout so hopes are high!
WhoopN06
dingleberry said:

Just purchased. I usually hit it around 280-290ish so would be nice to gain 10 yards or so. I never workout so hopes are high!

What's your handicap?
Texas Ag 15
AG
Going to enjoy going to the range soon and seeing 10+ guys using this thing while warming up. Will be clear indicator of if you TexAgs
dingleberry
Usually anywhere between a 0-5. Played 3 rounds of golf in the past 3 months.

I usually hang it up around December. Played 9 from the back tees at Memorial (November) for my last holes of 2020. Turned in a 32. It just varies since I dont play as much anymore.

Will give everyone an update once I put this thing to work.
Cool_Hand
AG
Ordered as well
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Texas Ag 15 said:

Going to enjoy going to the range soon and seeing 10+ guys using this thing while warming up. Will be clear indicator of if you TexAgs

First annual Bernie Fay MISIG Scramble this Fall. LOL. Aggie Druggist organizes since he roped us all into this! Maybe Bernie will show up? Should have at least enough for a full scramble tournament by then at the current rate!
Rusty GCS
AG
I'll be interested to see the hole that has the longest drive contest
Rubble
AG
How long does it take this thing to get you you once you order it?
Texas Ag 15
AG
Not volunteering myself, but feel like we should have a spreadsheet where everyone inputs their before and after numbers of using this thing to rank ourselves in who gets the most improvement
100% Pure Aggie
Hint: you don't need help
AggieDruggist89
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Texas Ag 15 said:

First annual Bernie Fay MISIG Scramble this Fall. LOL. Aggie Druggist organizes since he roped us all into this! Maybe Bernie will show up? Should have at least enough for a full scramble tournament by then at the current rate!

Yeah... Can't miss us.. Bunch of decrepid 55 year Olds with massive right shoulder blade muscles swinging MISIG on the driving range...
AggieDruggist89
AG
Rubble said:

UPS Ground. Coming out of IL. Took a while for me because I'm in Monterey CA
Thisguy1
100% Pure Aggie said:

Why not?
dingleberry
100% Pure Aggie said:

Sure I do. Im not a tour pro. Just an average weekend warrior and an extra 10 yards can make a big difference. Could mean a 6 or 7 iron vs a 4 or 5 iron into a lot of holes. Changes my mindset from just trying to hit and hold a green to scoring.
jonj101
AggieDruggist89 said:

Rubble said:

UPS Ground. Coming out of IL. Took a while for me because I'm in Monterey CA

And how many units do I need to order for you to get me on to CP?
DukeMu
Troutslime said:

My shoulders hurt looking at it.

Yeah, my shoulders are a mess. Back in the day I could drive 300 yards with a steel head. Even with a 450 cc titanium drive today - maybe 235 yards.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Father Time is undefeated
AggieDruggist89
AG
I can drive you to the club house. I know exactly where it is. The rest is up to you.
AggieDruggist89
AG
My 7 iron.

AggieDruggist89
AG
Buddys driver. Typically used to drive high 90s.

dingleberry
Is that before using the MISIG or the 15 yard gain after using it for a few weeks? I did not see your original numbers so i am intrigued.
AggieDruggist89
AG
7 iron is typically 150 to 155 yards for me
NColoradoAG
Count me as another who ordered this trainer. Ordered before the Texags code though but not worried about spending the extra $15. Should arrive tomorrow. Gonna put it right to work. Been looking for something to add to my stretching routine to work on flexibility.

I practice at Golftec a fair amount. My average numbers with my Rogue w/Even Flow Blue stiff are 138 ball speed and about 245 carry.
Rusty GCS
AG
How do you track your order? I didn't get a confirmation email or anything

Just see the charge posted on my credit card
NColoradoAG
Rusty GCS said:

How do you track your order? I didn't get a confirmation email or anything

Just see the charge posted on my credit card

I received a shipment confirmation about 30 minutes after my order confirmation. The trainer shipped that evening. Maybe check your spam or search"MISIG". The confirmations came from Mr. Fay himself, berniefay@feelthestretch.com

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.