Buddy increased Driver Swing Speed over 10 mph

106,155 Views | 613 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Jetpilot86
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It wasn't anything haha. All good!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Ok boys, I just ordered this. I am ready for some bombs.

Also, the TEXAGS code still works. $69.50.
cmarkmat
AG
Has anyone watched Dr Kwon videos on YouTube? Very interesting theory on increasing speed swing. Golf instructor on scientist at UNT. Check him out.
CapCity12thMan
AG
This video he does with this SMU golfer is pretty eye opening, and yeah I know…More Kennedy, less dr Kwon. Really good info if you have the patience to get through it

AledoAg86
AG
That's great stuff.
Muy
AG
Kennedy
Rubble
AG
I need to find my MISIG in the next month. Haven't played since September and haven't unpacked everything since moving in July. Coming back to Texas in April where I can actually play golf again since everything up here is covered in snow and will be for a while
AggieDruggist89
AG
CapCity12thMan said:

This video he does with this SMU golfer is pretty eye opening, and yeah I know…More Kennedy, less dr Kwon. Really good info if you have the patience to get through it

So...what I gather from the video is that you generate more swing speed through better weight transfers?

That's one of the exercises with Super Speed Stick.
CapCity12thMan
AG
that with leverage, yes. weight transfer alone, no

That's why when you hear on telecasts and swing coaches talk about sequencing, it's a combo of a lot of things. In this video's case, her sequencing was holding her back a little, as was a lack of weight xfer. That's what I take out of it, but I'm not an instructor of any kind. I think there is a difference in weight transfer and proper weight transfer...

you really have to watch it a couple times as he analyzes and she asks questions. The presentation of this video is kinda difficult to absorb - wish there was a summary of it and the audio is better
AggieDruggist89
AG
One year and one day ago today.
WestTexAG
AG
Decided to take the plunge today. I definitely need some flexibility help, so hopefully this makes a difference. TEXAGS code worked!
Mr.Bond
AG
I just spent 30 minutes reading 16 pages of this *****.....

Mine should be here around the weekend
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Sea Speed
AG
So did anyone post actual positive results? Thanks for the cliffs.
Mr.Bond
AG
This **** ain't no joke man..... I Feel sore as h***
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Bad Poster
Mr.Bond said:

This **** ain't no joke man..... I Feel sore as h***
but do you play better?
Mr.Bond
AG
Irrelevant

AggieDruggist89
AG
Sea Speed said:

yes
lazuras_dc
AG
yell_on_6th st
AG
In, just ordered. Just picked up the game again after +10 years and need help with flexibility. Just working on short irons right now on the range, moving up to the long irons. It will be a while before I mix the woods in, much less driver.
AggieEyes
AG
Just received this thing a few days ago.... I'm currently a 3 hdcp.

I think this thing is legit. If nothing else for three things.

1. Improving rotation
2. Keeping Width
3. Keeping spine angle while rotating

I actually might take a few steps back in my game as I get used to the increased flexibility, rotation and spine angles.
Trinity Ag
S
Sea Speed said:

I posted my data over a couple of months from last Spring.

I had an increase in swingspeed consistent with the advertisement.

My driver distance is up 20+ yards since I started using it.
BreNayPop
AG
I had to order one... figured I don't need any distance but increasing my flexibility would be helpful.

We shall see.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I am seeing very positive results with very limited practice time. Meaning, I have been using the MISIG 2-3 times a week and haven't been going to the range like I should, and I am seeing very good results. Lots more solid straight drives than my old slice drives. More impressive to me has been my mid iron play. I am getting better contactand they are going straighter. I haven't seen a ton of distance increase with the irons. My distance with the driver is better. I think the driver distance is more of a factor of spin change. My old slice spin eats up the distance, so reducing that has helped me get more. I don't think I am carrying it much further yet, but the roll has increased a bunch. I am about to switch to the second band.
stick95
AG
First time seeing this thread, and I just ordered mine. Even if I never use it, I am now participating a yet another Texags tradition.
Try and make something idiot proof, and all they do is make a better idiot.
JobSecurity
AG
Bought one in hopes of helping rehab from a broken rib. Haven't done much rotation in the last few months so hoping this can help ease me back into it and get back some flexibility
Bernie_Fay
One of the kindest people I have ever met. Love him or not he did this for us at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida

Bernie Fay

FeelTheStretch.com
coupon code "TEXAGS" Saves $62.00

Bernie Fay
MISIG, Inc
AggieDruggist89
AG
Oh Bernie....

You know.... We are the Aggies.

And Chamblee is what we call a t-sip. A graduate of a school in Austin we call tu.

Basically we don't like too many people who went to school there...
Bernie_Fay
Well I personally am a Texags Guy! Always will be. OH BOY! No offense intended.
Bernie Fay
MISIG, Inc
Bernie_Fay
Is this Better? Larry The Cable Guy Loves The MISIG. He is so kind and a true blue person. A regular guy.

Bernie Fay
MISIG, Inc
AgOutsideAustin
AG
^^^^ good to see Costanza there too
lazuras_dc
AG
I was at Edwin watts about a year ago as soon as I read this thread and clocked my driver swing speed was 88. I used MISIG for a few months and watched several YouTube videos and practice getting better rhythm and swing mechanics. Well I stopped by today and swung on the simulator and averaged 97 but got to 100 on one swing.

So… not sure if misig helped or not but im happier where im at !

AggieDruggist89
AG
Well, MISIG didn't hurt...
Bernie_Fay
Still just $77 for TEXAGS

Use coupon code "TEXAGS" and save $62 AND GET FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING

FeelTheStretch.com It really works!

THE "MOST IMPORTANT STRETCH IN GOLF" A DEVICE OR MISIG FOR SHORT!

FREE PAID 75 DAY RETURNS! WE PAY NOT YOU!
Bernie Fay
MISIG, Inc
E
AG
I used it a few times to stretch & swing in the back yard and now I'm tending to top the ball on drives which I've never done before. Any tips to offset this?
Ag_07
AG
Definitely need to buy a new driver.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.