Buddy increased Driver Swing Speed over 10 mph

106,119 Views | 613 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Jetpilot86
Bad Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
E said:

I used it a few times to stretch & swing in the back yard and now I'm tending to top the ball on drives which I've never done before. Any tips to offset this?

Quit being fat?
texican08
AG
Tee it up higher
AggieDruggist89
AG
Hey Bernie,

So my buddy gorilla went ahead and gripped his MISIG. I don't understand why the foam would come off as my left hand just barely holds it on the backswing. But I can see if the user is also making a down swing with it, the foam can come off. Which I don't. But take a look.

Pahdz
your friend wears his glove to use his MISIG?
AggieDruggist89
AG
Pahdz said:

your friend wears his glove to use his MISIG?

He takes MISIG seriously
stick95
AG
I have been using steadily about a month… on the third band now. Nothing major, about a minute before I play/practice and three to four times a week for 10 minutes. Not sure about my drives I don't have a monitor for swing speed or ball speed, though I feel more confident in my distance. But my irons, I've gained at least a half (I think maybe even a full) club on all my iron shots.
Try and make something idiot proof, and all they do is make a better idiot.
stick95
AG
I'll also add In that my slice is almost gone. 90% of my misses in my last round were left. While I don't think that this device grooved my swing or anything, it definitely has me thinking inside out.
Try and make something idiot proof, and all they do is make a better idiot.
Bernie_Fay

WE MISS Lauren Thompson Who is the one that put the MISIG on the map!
Bernie

SAVE $62 WITH CODE "TEXAGS" PAY ONLY $77 NOT $119!

FeelTheStretch.com
Bernie Fay
MISIG, Inc
Fur Missile Command
AG
Totally bit with the Texags discount.... Got it today and the clip snapped right out of the stretch band when I tried to use it. Maybe the crimp on that band wasn't tight enough? Has anyone else had this problem?
“We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” - Winston Churchill

FJB
Fur Missile Command
AG
FWIW I reached out to the company and the owner, Bernie, called me personally and apologized. These people are truly awesome and deserve to have your business. It works great when the band doesn't break!
“We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” - Winston Churchill

FJB
Bernie_Fay
Don't forget! Save $62 on the MISIG Or "Most Important Stretch In Golf" A DEVICE

Use Coupon Code "TEXAGS" And save pay only $77. Thanks so much, Bernie And Mary Ann Fay/Owners

Family owned and operated.

FeelTheStretch.com
Bernie Fay
MISIG, Inc
MW03
AG
Thanks, Bernie. Impressed reading this thread with the results and your customer service. Excited to try this out.
tcc66
AG
Thanks Bernie! Just ordered with the texags discount. Last week I was swinging the driver 97mph. I hit range balls today and was swinging 91.... WTH! I hope this pushes me over 100.
74Ag1
AG
Bought a MISIG last Christmas but have too busy with a new house construction to use very much.
I've been working out since August and doing stretches (static).

Dr Sasho Mackenzie has a study that swing speed is strongly correlated with 4 things.... most important are:
1) Increased hand path distance (get your hands higher or further back like Rory).
2) Pull down harder (like Jon Rahm...who doesn't have a long hand path distance)

What has been experiences with getting a bigger shoulder turn and more hand path distance using the MISIG
19AG84
AG
I have a MSIG and absolutely love it. But I also have stretch sessions twice a week. The MSIG will absolutely help to get you ready for a round, but seeing someone to stretch you is an absolute game changer. There are several companies out there that will get you stretched. A loose lower back will absolutely drop your handicap.
74Ag1
AG
19AG84 said:

I have a MSIG and absolutely love it. But I also have stretch sessions twice a week. The MSIG will absolutely help to get you ready for a round, but seeing someone to stretch you is an absolute game changer. There are several companies out there that will get you stretched. A loose lower back will absolutely drop your handicap.
Can you suggest the companies and the one you use?
I've looked into Dynamic Stretches by Dr Ben Arnold at GBRx (golfbodyrx.com) but have not signed up yet.
Thanks
19AG84
AG
I use a private individual. But she used to work at Stretch Lab. I think you need to just try someone for awhile and see if you are making progress. If not, then move on to someone else.
74Ag1
AG
19AG84 said:

I use a private individual. But she used to work at Stretch Lab. I think you need to just try someone for awhile and see if you are making progress. If not, then move on to someone else.
Thanks. There's a Stretch Lab in the Woodlands and I think one in College Station now.
19AG84
AG
Yes, on both accounts. I live in BCS and work in The Woodlands.
AgShaun00
AG
ok just read this whole thing. Anyway to get the texags discount back?
rednecked
AG
AgShaun00 said:

curious about this as well.
Tramp96
rednecked said:

AgShaun00 said:

Same here.
DeSantis 2024
Tramp96
rednecked said:

AgShaun00 said:

Same here.
DeSantis 2024
AggieDruggist89
AG
Contact Bernie and ask for TexAgs discount. Im sure he will honor it.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Try the code listed earlier on this thread. I bet it is still active.
rednecked
AG
I sent an email to the contact link on their webpage. I'll post what they respond with
AggieRAGE
AG
Any update?
Furlock Bones
AG
I'd like to know as well. I've always had poor flexibility. It's gotten way worse in the last couple of years. I think this could be quite helpful for me.
rednecked
AG
I never received a reply. still thinking about ordering it at the $109 price but haven't pulled the trigger.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Try the coupon code TEXAGS

https://texags.com/forums/60/topics/3252195
rednecked
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Website says
Invalid coupon code
AggieDruggist89
AG
I wouldn't pay $109 for a MISIG
JFrench
AG
Aren't you the inspiration behind misig? Gorilla still got you?

For those with shoulder/mobility issues I highly suggest. I use it on both arms. And sometimes in odd stretching poses because it stretches my shoulder out so well. I've never moved beyond the orange band and I've had it quite awhile. I can't attest to whether it builds strength but it's helped range of motion.

The other thing I've noticed that it's almost impossible to cast it. So it helps to keep you from going over the top.

My only complaint is the handle. I've gone through several replacements. Finally wrapped it myself and rigged up a stopper so it wouldn't smash my hand.

AggieDruggist89
AG
JFrench said:

Aren't you the inspiration behind misig? Gorilla still got you?

For those with shoulder/mobility issues I highly suggest. I use it on both arms. And sometimes in odd stretching poses because it stretches my shoulder out so well. I've never moved beyond the orange band and I've had it quite awhile. I can't attest to whether it builds strength but it's helped range of motion.

The other thing I've noticed that it's almost impossible to cast it. So it helps to keep you from going over the top.

My only complaint is the handle. I've gone through several replacements. Finally wrapped it myself and rigged up a stopper so it wouldn't smash my hand.

Yes I am. Gorilla is still longer than I am but he's getting herniated disc ablation in a few weeks. MOFO better heal up quick because we have our member guest early June.

I think MISIG is great. And speed sticks. But to maintain or increase swing speed, for me, I have to lift weights, stretch, MISIG and do speed stick drills. It works. When i get off my ass and actually do them.
muleshoe
AG
rednecked said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Website says
Invalid coupon code

It takes another $20 to $89…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.