Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Peptides talk anyone?

193,944 Views | 1606 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by MosesHallEnforcer
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have plenty stocked up just in case. Another vendor I use has already pulled it down and is pivoting to UBT-251
Aggie Apple
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any alternative sites for Reta? My stock is dwindling
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll shoot you a DM
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I order in bulk and can get extra if anyone is interested. COAs with everything I get.
Legend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Curious for input here. Early 50s. Testosterone is naturally very high so don't need TRT. Been on Reta for 7 weeks and am pretty close to where I want to be weight wise. Just need to lose the last stubborn 5 lbs around the navel and love handle area. I am about to add peptide stack for building additional muscle mass and trying to get really fit.

What do you all suggest?
Tesa
Tesa + Ipamorelin

CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin Stack

OR maybe something with recovery help. Like a Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin + BPC-157

Any other ideas?

MRB10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Unless you are getting yourself hurt chasing down the lbs, you can skip the Wolverine stack.
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know this question gets tiresome, but do you know your free testosterone?

Your total T can be very high (like mine was) but you still have low free T due to multiple reasons. The reason I ask is because more test is the best way to increase your muscle mass.

And also, I really like tesa/ipa for secretagogues, if you aren't going full HGH.
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
None of those really build muscle. They help you recover a bit, which could by proxy help you work harder in the gym, but they're not anabolic.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


For those using cagri what's your protocol?
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Highly recommend using peptiderobot.com

It's my favorite peptide site right now. Just plug that question in.
emac0002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I started off with 125 mcg twice a week with reta (750 mcg twice a week). Havent noticed a big difference yet, but only one week in.
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.


Best place I've seen. I own 3 Convipens and 1 Gansulin pen. Love the auto injectors.

https://www.daropep.net/product/convipen/
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.


Best place I've seen. I own 3 Convipens and 1 Gansulin pen. Love the auto injectors.

https://www.daropep.net/product/convipen/

Thanks! Do you get the extra needles and stuff from there or Amazon or somewhere else? Looks like they are out of the cartridges right now.
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starting week 7 of my regimen to address multiple herniated discs, the most severe being L5/S1. 12 weeks of physical therapy helped me progress to being able to walk more freely with limited pain, however until i started the peptides nothing seemed to give me progress in healing and showed lasting results. I feel i can say now that i am a firm believer in them. I am now on day 3 of feeling better than i have for the past 11 months, almost completely symptom free. Didn't see noticeable results until the end of week 6.

Week 1-3 One shot daily (5 Days on 2 day off) TB500/BP157 20 MG
Week 4-5 Two shots daily (7 Days on) Wolverine plus TB500/BP157/KPV 30 MG
Week 6-7 Two shots daily (7 Days on) KLOW Pro TB500/BP157/KPV/GHK 80 MG & Wolverine plus
Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At some point, I'll probably jump straight from Tesa/Ipa to GH, curious if anyone can dm me a good reputable source?

Our favorite vendor, I hear he's going to stop carrying the Prime 191, which is why I ask. Probably several months away from research.

Thanks in advance.
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guitarsoup said:

jmcfar_98 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.


Best place I've seen. I own 3 Convipens and 1 Gansulin pen. Love the auto injectors.

https://www.daropep.net/product/convipen/

Thanks! Do you get the extra needles and stuff from there or Amazon or somewhere else? Looks like they are out of the cartridges right now.


My favorite needles.
I get the cartridges from Amazon. Just make sure they're sterile and steamed.


bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else stocking up on Reta? Looks like another round of Eli Lilly lawsuits went out
TRSAggie01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep about to do a group buy with some folks.
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Definitley loading up. I've already got a bunch but I'll get with TRS Aggie and load up some more in group buy!
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any in SA doing group bus?
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Jump in with ours. I'll ship it for you.
PlayoffGhost1939
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recently had a fall that resulted in a compression fracture of my L1, I'm already on KLOW but anything else I can look at to help with recovery? This sucks cause it basically means I can do nothing but walk for exercise for the next several months.
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Klow has Wolverine in it but it may not be enough. Maybe add Wolverine
PlayoffGhost1939
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Add a daily dose of wolverine and still take klow? Would I take one in the morning and the other at night?
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's what I did for a few months after my knee surgery. I also added some ghrh's and eventually went to gh which made the most noticeable improvement.
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He doesn't need more TB-500. Just get some BPC-157 to offset it.
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
That used to be the consensus but I've seen lots of success with adding wolverine on top. In fact it's being nicknamed Klowverine. Of course it's all research so everyone is going to be different but it's worked for me and many others in the groups I'm in.
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Having surgery next week. Is BPC and tb500 the play for quick recovery?
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glutathione, ARA-290, TA-1, peg-mgf, GHK-CU and high dose tb and bpc. DM me your email, I have a full surgery protocol pdf I can send you
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd be very interested in that too! Thanks!
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cool, just DM me your email and I'll send it to you
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.