Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Peptides talk anyone?

190,265 Views | 1581 Replies | Last: 36 min ago by AgEng06
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been down 2 lbs a week for about four months now pretty linearly.

I haven't seen anything that suggests to me that it's any different than any other weight loss. First on, last off. A little different for everyone but for most of us that means the gut and face are the last places you'll lose it.
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Legend said:

Reta question:

I read the whole thread and there are some anecdotes but I wanted to ask specifically about weight loss timeline.

I have read elsewhere that the first four weeks is largely water weight and then next few weeks areas like arms, legs and face follow. But, it can be several months before the stubborn belly fat starts to fall away.

What have you all experienced on timeline?

Biggest thing you need to do is prioritize protein and resistance training. You will lose fat, but also muscle.

But that fat will come off way quicker and more consistently than you expect.
AnyOtherName
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What doses are you guys up to on. Reta? I am up to 3.0mg a week tuesdays and Friday pokes and finally feel like I can notice appetite changing. Down 12 lbs in 3 months, but on TRT/tesa/ipa and going to the gym 4/5x a week so know I am building muscle. Just psychologically want to lose more weight because I'm working out like crazy.

Next dexa is Oct 1 to see how things are really going.
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just keep doing what you're doing bro! You are crushing it congrats
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've come in late on this thread and have to say I'm impressed by results posted here while simultaneously confused by where to start. I am having lab work done this week for my annual check up and wonder if this will work for a baseline. Next, where do I go from there with recommendations for my specific scenario? I lift up to 5-6 days a week with cardio (sprinting 2x week and cardio 3x week). I need to get my BF composition down.
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would start with Reta. Do that for about a month then look into adding something like Tesa/IPA or CJC/IPA to help maintain your muscles. Tesa will really help with the visceral fat component if that's an issue for you. I would recommend doing a Dexascan to help with that.
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Appreciate the quick response. Any advice on best place to source Reta and others?
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Be sure your doctor checks your total test, free test, SHBG, ultra sensitive estradiol, LH, FSH, TSH, free T3, T4, and maybe IGF... in addition to all of the usual lipids and markers.

I know that seems like a lot, and your insurance may require you to pay extra for some of those, but if you really want to run peptides/hormones it would be good to know all of those things ahead of time to educate your protocols.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gents, a little advice to a reta newbie. I started with 1mg of retatrutide yesterday which I thought was a pretty conservative dose from what I've seen, but I feel really queasy today did this happen to anyone else?

I've been on tirzepatide for a while, and got queasy when upping my dose but I didn't think 1 mg of retatrutide would hit so hard
emac0002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vox Clamantis said:

Gents, a little advice to a reta newbie. I started with 1mg of retatrutide yesterday which I thought was a pretty conservative dose from what I've seen, but I feel really queasy today did this happen to anyone else?

I've been on tirzepatide for a while, and got queasy when upping my dose but I didn't think 1 mg of retatrutide would hit so hard

I started at 500 mcg 2x per week. The first week I was a little nauseous for a few hours but went away. Stayed there for a few weeks and went up to 750 mcg 2x per week and have been fine since.
Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think some people are much more "responsive" to Reta in comparison to others, I would call myself a highly responsive individual. Started back around July 24th, and I'm still in the 1 - 1.5 mg a week range and reaping all the benefits. I can't imagine being at higher doses...

Yes, I had a similar reaction upon my first dose but no longer the case. You can perhaps consider going to two 0.5 mg doses a week to help alleviate if need be.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
emac0002 said:

Vox Clamantis said:

Gents, a little advice to a reta newbie. I started with 1mg of retatrutide yesterday which I thought was a pretty conservative dose from what I've seen, but I feel really queasy today did this happen to anyone else?

I've been on tirzepatide for a while, and got queasy when upping my dose but I didn't think 1 mg of retatrutide would hit so hard

I started at 500 mcg 2x per week. The first week I was a little nauseous for a few hours but went away. Stayed there for a few weeks and went up to 750 mcg 2x per week and have been fine since.


That sounds like something I should switch to. Everywhere I saw online said start with 2mg split every 3 days, but it is hitting me hard today.
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Canyon99 said:

Appreciate the quick response. Any advice on best place to source Reta and others?


A lot of us use peptide plugs.

https://peptideplugs.com/?ref=JIM2. If you use JIM2 you get 10% off your first order.

Since you haven't bought from him you need to reach out to him and ask about GLP3 which is Reta but it's behind a hidden fire wall to help fight off Lily and the FDA.

MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Split up the dose to at least 3 times per week. I take it 5 days a week.
TRSAggie01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That happened to me my first dose at 1mg too. I spit it the next week and have continued it since with no problems and now take 1mg twice a week with zero issues. If I increase again I've even contemplated going to 3 times a week.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow, thanks for all the info ags, I'll do .5mg next time and try that every 3 days
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reta is a weird one. When I first started at 1 mg/week and then titrated up to 2 mg/week over 3-4 months, I got the expected appetite suppression, fat loss, nutrient partitioning, etc. and lost around 10 lbs.

In the last 2 months, I have started trying to "bulk"/gain muscle and have titrated up to 4 mg/week and my hunger has gone through the roof. As the dosage increases, the glucagon agonist effect strengthens and my metabolism is running much higher right now making me hungry all the time. For example, I'm around 165 lbs and eating 3300 calories a day, and barely gaining any body fat (but definitely gaining muscle). Now, there are also other compounds at play here, but the reta is definitely pushing my metabolism.
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah my wife is super sensitive to Reta. It jacks her metabolism up like crazy. She takes Cagri twice a week and maybe 1mg of Reta.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are the other compounds ones that can be named here? Asking for a friend
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Baron von Bulsh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MosesHallEnforcer said:

Yeah my wife is super sensitive to Reta. It jacks her metabolism up like crazy. She takes Cagri twice a week and maybe 1mg of Reta.

How does she like the cagri?

I've been on reta for about 8 months now, but just added elora over the last month. I wanted more appetite suppression than reta was providing, but so far I don't think I've really noticed anything yet. I'm about to increase the elora dose and see if I notice anything with it.
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She likes it a lot. Helps her with food noise which the Reta doesn't do as much. She found her sweet spot.
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I still get queasy on reta if I'm stressed. Never have puked (I take that back... I mightve just a little when first starting out) but had one day I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off packing and rushing out of the house for a trip where I probably dry heaved 5 times
Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Researching the "Halo" blend of 50 mg GHK-Cu / 10 mg KPV which comes in a 3 mL vial. Reconstituted with 3 mL of BAC, utilizing 15 units to achieve 2.5 mg GHK-Cu / 500 mcg KPV, administered in glute.

There wasn't any sting to the injection, however, next day I'm pretty dang sore near the injection site. Normal?

To dilute further, I guess I may have to draw some BAC water before drawing from the vial. I've also read that allowing the solution to get to room temperature helps?

Any other advise or methods I might not be thinking of? Thanks.
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've also done those injections subcutaneously
07fta07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've had no appetite suppression that I noticed on reta (have worked up from 0.5 mg a week to 1.25 mg twice a week now on week 10). Added in cagri a couple weeks ago (125 mcg twice a week) and I'm finally seeing some improvement with not feeling constantly hungry.
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm using KLOW instead of HALO, but the same rules apply. I reconstitute with 3ml and use a 15-unit draw for 2.5 mg GHK-Cu, then I pull another ~10 units of BAC water into the syringe to dilute further before injecting. Using 3 ml in the vial helped quite a bit vs 2 ml, but adding an extra 10 units of BAC water got rid of the sting entirely.
TRSAggie01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm on that same dosage(without added bac) and give in the glutes and have never had a problem with site infections. I read that somewhere and it helped a bunch!
Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pulling an additional 10 units of BAC did the trick. Zero issues.
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just finished up week 3 (5 days on 2 day off) of BPC/TB. At the start of week 4 I added in 1000 mcg of Wolverine + on top of the 500 mcg of Wolverine i was taking daily. I do 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I'm on day 3 of this new regimen and so far so good. I feel like i can tell a noticeable difference today in my back and hips where there use to be daily pain. I will keep moving forward with this plan until I'm out of both vials and continue to update. God willing i will continue to progress with no setbacks.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tried DSIP nasal last night. I am now a huge fan. Slept so hard. It was fantastic
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
It is a good one for sure! If you haven't done a cycle of Epithalon I highly recommend.
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have you used DSIP SubQ before? I just did my third injection last night and my Whoop has ecorded 50% more "restorative" (SWS + REM) the past three nights than my previous average
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where did you get the nasal from?
TRSAggie01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Currently finishing up a cycle of Epithalon and DSIP and my sleep scores are in the upper 80's to low 90's! Love the stuff!!
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.