Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Peptides talk anyone?

191,843 Views | 1591 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by jmcfar_98
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes this is what I was looking at doing starting out. Running 1iu a day then eventually going to 2 eod or daily. I have no interest in getting the side effects. I'll look into stacking a tesa or cjc/ipa tho.

Also I've had this in my fridge almost 9 months now. I assume it last a long time like standard peptides? I've lost the weight I want too and working on recomp so it's got my interest
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep you're all good dude. I had more sides going ham on the secretogues than I did on just 2iu HGH. And way better results.

MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also, too none of this is dogma. I can listen to several different legitimate people that have different strategies that contradict each other, but if they explain their position that makes sense, then…OK cool we are learning and evolving. But we all have to measure and adjust based on our own physiology.

I started with just a Dr. Seeds book and Ben Greenfield's blog posts. Since then this space has exploded and with it a lot of nonsense.

But from then, there has been a lot of new consensus from biohackers that are measuring and managing everything.
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HUEY04 said:

If you do use the exogenous, I've seen some info about eod dosing being more effective at keeping natural production going, I'll have to go dig that up because I don't remember the details, something about the 20-24 hr half life clearing and allowing natural cycle to rebound

I think this is what you're referring to?

AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MosesHallEnforcer said:

I wish we could have a sticky on this thread! lol.

Step 1 blood work
Step 2 Dexa scan
Step 3 testosterone, reta, HGH and/or ipamorelin tesamorelin

If you can afford it:
SS-31 and Motsc to fix and optimize mitochondria
Glow stack for inflammation

Lift heavy **** 3 or 4 times a week, hit your protein and eat like a grown up most days.

Once you get to 13% body fat, you can come back to the thread to discuss minutiae, cycling stuff etc.

Seriously, this is it!
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MosesHallEnforcer said:

I wish we could have a sticky on this thread! lol.

Step 1 blood work
Step 2 Dexa scan
Step 3 testosterone, reta, HGH and/or ipamorelin tesamorelin

If you can afford it:
SS-31 and Motsc to fix and optimize mitochondria
Glow stack for inflammation

Lift heavy **** 3 or 4 times a week, hit your protein and eat like a grown up most days.

Once you get to 13% body fat, you can come back to the thread to discuss minutiae, cycling stuff etc.

Seriously, this is it!

you have a post one pg1. edit it and put your summary in there and you can build it.
halfbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What was the name of the guy that sold peptides that was around college station that did his own testing? Seems like he was highly recommended? I looked through the thread and couldn't find it. If he's no longer around or whatever who would you recommend? Thanks
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
halfbean said:

What was the name of the guy that sold peptides that was around college station that did his own testing? Seems like he was highly recommended? I looked through the thread and couldn't find it. If he's no longer around or whatever who would you recommend? Thanks


A lot of folks have been using Tony at

https://peptideplugs.com/

He has really good prices but he's near the Austin area and not CS.
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just made an order from him for my USA trip (instead of having to travel with mine), really good experience and quick response.
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll second Tony at Peptideplugs, great selection, prices, information, and very fast shipping.
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just bought some Tesa from peptide plugs and got it next day. For those interested in HGH hes one of the few brave to sell it out in the open he just posted some it's Prime 191 on the site
halfbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You may want to stockpile some Hospira BAC water. Farris Labs has already gone up about $5 a bottle.

backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's a pretty good price
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is. I bought enough to run it for 6 months to see. Getting my igf-1 tested one more time next week then if still low I'm just gonna go conservative at 1iu a day for 6 months and see. Blood work every 2 months
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where do you get bloodwork
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tam2002 said:

I just bought some Tesa from peptide plugs and got it next day. For those interested in HGH hes one of the few brave to sell it out in the open he just posted some it's Prime 191 on the site

Interestingly, that seems to be one of the few things he doesn't have COAs or lab tests for. The price is fantastic though, compared to HGH almost anywhere I have seen online.
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah he's not going to post a COA on that. I've texted with him about it and I def understand his point it would bring unwanted attention on him. He uses two suppliers from China and it comes from one of those and said it's been tested with no issues. He's up front about it tho and understands if people are hesitant
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quest labs I just order the igf-1 test and another basic one with fasting insulin and other markers for this
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So you can order the tests you want? Nice.
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
backintexas2013 said:

So you can order the tests you want? Nice.


https://www.anabolicinsights.ai/


This is a good place to order bloodwork. They go thru LabCorp or Quest.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I want the IGF test if possible. My last one from the doctor didn't have it
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
backintexas2013 said:

I want the IGF test if possible. My last one from the doctor didn't have it


They have it


backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks. Was struggling on my phone to find it.
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I used Superpower for my recent blood test and will again for follow up. They had everything I've seen recommended for advanced cardiovascular, metabolic, hormonal, immune, prostate, etc tests and you can add full vitamin/ mineral, cancer screening and others if you want. They also give a very detailed synopsis of the results, things to be alert to, suggestions on actionable items to improve markers that are out of range, etc. You can also dig into details of what each and every marker means to you in the context of your entire panel and do consultations with their doctors.

https://superpower.com/biomarkers?core=advanced-blood-panel
Nickw8586
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yesterday may have been my breaking point to get me in the peptide game.

Did a Dexa scan on 4/13/26 and was shocked to find I was at a BF% of 30%. 6'2" 236lbs

Always workout, run, play basketball, lift 4x/wk and have since HS.

Started eating cleaner and dropped 10lbs.

Follow up Dexa Scan yesterday showed me still at 30% BF despite the weight loss.

Blood work shows Total T above 500 and Free T at 95+. 2 tests done a month apart.

Do I need to get on TRT? Then Reta/Tesa or just start with the peptides?
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My test numbers are about the same as yours. I have an outdoor physical job average over 15k steps and ate good and never could get scale to move.

Started Reta in February and went from 225 to the current 182 I am now and in best shape of my life and feel the best also. Not even currently on Reta now but it was great for me. Never got above 2mg. It's a gateway pep tho I'm obsessed with all of them now lol
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TRT isn't going to address problems with your diet and if you're not feeling any symptoms related to low T, your numbers are fine. I'm sure that won't sit well with many on this thread but it's the truth…

What did you change in your diet? Did you just go low carb or Keto and then drop 10lbs of water weight? Losing 10lbs in 2-3 months is really impressive.

If you're running, active, and lift 4 times a week, and still have a BF % that high, you've got a diet problem… what's your alcohol intake look like? What does your sleep look like?
Crash Fistfight
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was at 170, running a lot, lifting some but scale didn't move and while my diet was pretty good, I would just eat too much. I added Reta (1.5 every 3 days/Tesa 1 5 days a week) and I'm now down to 157 in about 5 weeks now. BF on my scale (I know isn't super accurate but it's consistent) went from 21% to now 15%.

I have been lifting a bit more and eating the same foods, just a lot less of them. I was hesitant at first to jump in, but it's a game changer.
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How old are you?
Nickw8586
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks for the quick feedback from each of you!

I have 1 night a week on avg where I will have 2 drinks.

Basically just started counting calories. Didn't necessarily adjust what I was eating (though more protein was intentional), used chat GPT to keep accurate food logs and estimate calories as I went. It worked great for the scale so I was encouraged, but very surprised yesterday to find my BF% had not changed.

Sounds like some Reta may help me jumpstart more fat loss. Thanks again for the feedback.

Nickw8586
How long do you want to ignore this user?
40
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reta is great but I'd encourage you to go slow. Start at 0.5mg and stay a couple weeks. Slowly go up. 1.5mg was my sweet spot and the weight really moved. Always got all the hunger signals but I'd get full quicker. You want to eat. Too many people flood their system with Reta or any glp1 thinking more is better and can't eat/wreck their metabolic rate and GI distress. At best you'll become skinny fat and still a metabolic mess. Get constant blood work. Crush protein.
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tam2002 said:

Reta is great but I'd encourage you to go slow. Start at 0.5mg and stay a couple weeks. Slowly go up. 1.5mg was my sweet spot and the weight really moved. Always got all the hunger signals but I'd get full quicker. You want to eat. Too many people flood their system with Reta or any glp1 thinking more is better and can't eat/wreck their metabolic rate and GI distress. At best you'll become skinny fat and still a metabolic mess. Get constant blood work. Crush protein.

This. I think it's fine to go ahead and start the reta. Again, start low and go slow. Titrate up every couple weeks or so until you find the dosage that works best for you. And, as mentioned, concentrate on your protein intake and keep working out. You want the reta to burn fat, not muscle, and it does a great job as long as you keep yourself fueled properly.
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.5mg per what? Per week? Per dose 3 times a week, weekly?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.