I have plenty stocked up just in case. Another vendor I use has already pulled it down and is pivoting to UBT-251
Guitarsoup said:
Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.
jmcfar_98 said:Guitarsoup said:
Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.
Best place I've seen. I own 3 Convipens and 1 Gansulin pen. Love the auto injectors.
https://www.daropep.net/product/convipen/
Guitarsoup said:jmcfar_98 said:Guitarsoup said:
Does anyone have recommendations on convipen or any of the other auto injectors? Place to buy, etc. Wanted to see if anyone had something handy before I did a deep dive. Even better if you have a referral code.
Best place I've seen. I own 3 Convipens and 1 Gansulin pen. Love the auto injectors.
https://www.daropep.net/product/convipen/
Thanks! Do you get the extra needles and stuff from there or Amazon or somewhere else? Looks like they are out of the cartridges right now.