Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Peptides talk anyone?

188,380 Views | 1564 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bthotugigem05
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not to make things more complicated, but look into cartalax for your disc issues as well. It helps repair cartilage and connective tissue by regulating gene expression and cell behavior in damaged tissues. It seems to work faster than BPC/TB as well (although you should go ahead and do all of them).

You can inject it locally in your back as close to your injuries as you can get, either IM or subq, something like 1-2 mg per day (systemically works too, but since you're targeting a specific injury I would try to get it as close to the spot as possible).
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, at least on one of them. Check out this post...

https://texags.com/forums/48/topics/3381634/replies/72729610

Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beautiful, I had wondered if that's what the prime was. Much appreciated.
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

Just purchased the BPC/TB stack today (Thanks Guitarsoup). Look forward to starting it Sunday or Monday when it comes in. Seems extremely affordable considering all i have had to go thru over the past 9 months due to 5 herniated discs. Ill post my results once i get started and detail a little more about my situation for anyone who might be dealing with the same thing.

Yes, please
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had not heard of this, will research now! Thanks!
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

Had not heard of this, will research now! Thanks!


He has a new one coming out that's called Deadpool. If it's the same as others then it's Wolverine with Cartalax.



AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep. I'm actually using the BPC/TB/Cartalax version right now to help my shoulder (not from Tony, however).

But if you were already running Wolverine, GLOW, or KLOW, you could just add the Cartalax on top.
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have been running Catalax with KLOW. Feel like the Catalax is noticeably help some joint issue aches and pains. And Reta

Put me in the olds (56) group that did not get anything beneficial from the hgh booster of Tesa. Did however immediately notice joint aching. Tried waiting it out two months to see if it would subside. It didn't, kept getting worse. So I stopped that one.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Only thing I get from Tesa is visceral fat loss. Taking HGH is what has helped me
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is what I was hoping for. Never seemed to get past the water retention. Research suggested that was what caused the joint pain.

HGH work for olds?
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes!! I've been yelling this from the rooftops! HGH, Reta and test is the holy trinity
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm on the end of a 2 week long hunting trip in the Arctic and have been eating like crap and on a break from Reta.

No fat gain.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tesa 1mg 5/2 worked wonders for me as far as visceral fat. If I went to 2mg it was pain in my forearms.

Love HGH and testosterone. Upped my Reta this week and not smart. First time I got side effects
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tesa did not work for me. And had noticeable negative side effects.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HGH will work. Test too. Reta helps with the food noise but I went a little much and the side effects are kicking my ass this week
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moses you better post about your hunting trip on the outdoors board!!! It's bad form if you don't! Massive hunting community there (including myself), I recently posted about my hunting trip on Maui a few weeks ago…I'm sure I had much worse weather than you
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been doing 1.5 to 2iu's of HGH every morning for 6 weeks now and my fat loss is has kicked back in after slowing down. Sleep and recovery are great too
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just picked up 2 kits of 24 iu Prime to start next week for the added lipolysis.
Not doing anything on the Test front just yet since my numbers were pretty good total and low end of "normal" free T but with significant body fat, visceral fat, and metabolic dysfunction going on. I'll re-test those in another month (3 months from first test) hopefully down about 50-55lbs at that point and go from there.
HUEY04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's great to hear, hoping for some more lipolysis and just as important, better sleep when I start next week
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tam2002 said:

Been doing 1.5 to 2iu's of HGH every morning for 6 weeks now and my fat loss is has kicked back in after slowing down. Sleep and recovery are great too


So I have been taking the HGH at night. Is it better to take in morning for fat loss? I have my last 10lbs to go
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

tam2002 said:

Been doing 1.5 to 2iu's of HGH every morning for 6 weeks now and my fat loss is has kicked back in after slowing down. Sleep and recovery are great too


So I have been taking the HGH at night. Is it better to take in morning for fat loss? I have my last 10lbs to go

Most people recommend it at night and fasted for a couple hours, I believe.
Coates
How long do you want to ignore this user?
backintexas2013 said:

tam2002 said:

Been doing 1.5 to 2iu's of HGH every morning for 6 weeks now and my fat loss is has kicked back in after slowing down. Sleep and recovery are great too


So I have been taking the HGH at night. Is it better to take in morning for fat loss? I have my last 10lbs to go


Not sure it matters, just take on an empty stomach. Some people have tough time sleeping if they take it at night.
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I did Reta for a few months, and had great results. Only problem was the elevated heart rate. Long runs sucked on Reta. Will this happen with Tirz or would ozempic be a better option to keep the food noise away?
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tirz probably the best mix for runners.
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not sure it really matters but I think there is some slightly favorable stuff to suggest taking it first thing in morning for more fat loss. I inject and don't eat anything for 2 to 3 hours after. Also I take in the morning to not blunt the biggest natural pulse we get of gh during sleep
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fair enough. Actually booked this trip through the agency recommend by a guy from the outdoors board. Also got a desk made from Agrams who posts over there.

Anyway, I harvested a Muskox and caribou. Hunted with the Inuits all week and ate whale and seal. Wonderful time.
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Amazing!
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tam2002 said:

I'm not sure it really matters but I think there is some slightly favorable stuff to suggest taking it first thing in morning for more fat loss. I inject and don't eat anything for 2 to 3 hours after. Also I take in the morning to not blunt the biggest natural pulse we get of gh during sleep

There's a few things at work here, and when you take HGH depends on your goal or use for it.

If you want to use the HGH for lipolysis (fat burning), it's best to take it fasted in the morning. If you take it in the evening, you will get more of the sleep/recovery benefits because you typically aren't fully fasted (especially if you are taking a GLP-1 and your digestion is slowed).

Once you eat in the morning, the insulin spike causes the HGH to be converted to IGF-1 by your liver. So then you get the muscle growth and recovery angle there.
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wanted to ask about wolverine stack.

I have pretty long-term ankle problems from old injuries. Tendinopathy in my peroneal tendon.

From what I've seen, it's ideal to inject close to the places you have issues. But I don't have a whole lot of fat in my foot or ankle to inject. You just go for the thigh and let it work its way down?
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's conflicting theories about that. It is systemic so you would get the benefits injecting sub q no matter what.
Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As Moses said above, I don't think it matters since it works systemically. In my own experience, using it subq (typically stomach area) helped my tennis elbow all but disappear as well as chronic lower back (muscular) issues.
Coates
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fairfield_Ag said:

As Moses said above, I don't think it matters since it works systemically. In my own experience, using it subq (typically stomach area) helped my tennis elbow all but disappear as well as chronic lower back (muscular) issues.


I got terrible headaches from the peptideplus wolverine stack, BPC-157 + TB500 + KPV - Wolverine Plus (30mg)

You have any issues?
Fairfield_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not using the + version with the added KPV, but I haven't had any issues with the BPC-157/TB-500 combo from PP…

Sorry to hear that.
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any side effects researching the hGH?
Coates
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not since switching to mornings, had some bad sleep on it before that.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.