*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

158,962 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
koadie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not in town tonight, I'm with the in laws this weekend

Eph: 2:8
kill0509
AG
No worries! Catch on the next run!
kill0509
AG
In case anyone needs a reminder of the LLWS coming up, doc and I were talking about this and I finally found the high quality video. Just watch the pitcher's reaction... http://videos.littleleague.org/video/2015/08/22/Cole+Wagner+whacks+a+grand+slam+--ZuZWI1dzpK
BreNayPop
AG
Ive been that pitcher too often
titanmaster_race
There's no way that Wagner kid isn't older then the age limit
kill0509
AG
I mean, I'm not here to judge but I can say that one of the guys from my HS was like 6'3" as a 6th grader. He ended up being 6'10" by the time he was done growing and went on a full ride to NC State for basketball. Cole was 5'10" in the LLWS and I saw an article that said he grew another 2 inches in 2016. I may be off on my math, but if they can be 13 in the LLWS then that could put some of them in 6th or maybe even 7th grade. May not be as far off as you think.
kill0509
AG
Anyone jumping on to raid tonight? Would like to start it tonight so that we don't have a late night finishing it up tonight or tomorrow.
koadie
AG
i don't know that I can get on tonight, but i'd like to. This is he raid I know best.

BreNayPop
AG
Ill try to raid tonight if others can.
kill0509
AG
I'll be online later. Hopefully we can get a group ready to run.
koadie
AG
Okay guys, so I'm gonna go dark on destiny until D2 comes out. I'm trading in d1 and going to hang out with the rib this month. I'll be on PlayStation playing FFVX and hoops so I'll still join in the chat, but it'll be less often. Looking forward to d2

BreNayPop
AG
Ill be on and around... I'm going to try to keep my pvp skills up. LOL
kill0509
AG
Took me 3 years to get to where I'm at, can't lose the little bit of PvP skills I've gained.
kill0509
AG
Anyone jumping on this weekend? We had to go back to work yesterday so I've been busy getting geared up for the new school year. If i'm not on and folks want to raid or something, just shoot me a message/text!
titanmaster_race
I might be on this weekend with my Florida buddy and his brother/dad. I'll hit you up if they want to raid.

Congrats on the new job! Is it in College Station?
kill0509
AG
Sounds good!

Yes! Very thankful to still be in College Station! It was a QUICK transition from initial contact to interview to job offer! All happened in about 24 hours so it was a definite whirlwind!
titanmaster_race
kill0509 said:

Sounds good!

Yes! Very thankful to still be in College Station! It was a QUICK transition from initial contact to interview to job offer! All happened in about 24 hours so it was a definite whirlwind!
BreNayPop
AG
Where did everyone go?!?!
Pac1698
AG
Currently in novigrad trying to finish the hearts of stone and blood and wine expansions of the witcher 3. I'm down to about 3 weeks to get it done before Destiny 2. I'll see you all then!
koadie
AG
I've officially gotten rid of D1. I've played and beaten every raid boss, and now I'm focusing on spending time with my wife before she gets all up in arms about how much I'm playing D2... SO that said, if I'm on playing a game it'll be NBA 2K, Just Cause 3, or Assasins Creed Freedom Cry; it's because she's preoccupied with other things.

I am still checking in on the thread though because this community is awesome.

titanmaster_race
Only 3 weeks! I think platinum-ing rise of the tomb raider + headlander should keep me occupied that long.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Ive been getting back into rainbow 6 seige and messing arround on madden 17. Dont get to play as much as i used to.
Pac1698
AG
You are playing it smart with the wife! I think I've earned some extra time for D2 as well, I guess I'll find out the first week.
koadie
AG
Pac1698 said:

You are playing it smart with the wife! I think I've earned some extra time for D2 as well, I guess I'll find out the first week.
Thanks, I had to think ahead

Tex117
AG
Calm before the storm man.

Trying to finish up my backlog that snowballed in the beginning of the year.

Finished Persona 5 (86 hour marathon) two weeks ago.

Finished Yakuza 0 (this game is awesome if you are looking for something story driven...cant recommend it enough)

About to finally get back into a finish Zelda Breath of the Wild.

emerick20
AG
I've been playing way too much Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Once D2 comes out I'll switch back over...or split my time.

BTW Pac HoS & BaW together took me like 30 hours to finish...but I am a bit of a completionist. Although getting all the Skellige question marks cleared was the most tedious.
Pac1698
AG
Thanks for the heads up. I'm with you on that, I can't stand having all those "?" on the map. But with limited time, I will try to stay focused on the primary storyline.
Beezy2389
AG

Since this is gonna be it for this thread, I figured I would re-post this video highlighting one hell of an epic record book. It's been a good 3 years and I'm looking forward to the next 3 with y'all.
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Since this is gonna be it for this thread, I figured I would re-post this video highlighting one hell of an epic record book. It's been a good 3 years and I'm looking forward to the next 3 with y'all.
Never have I put 500 hours into a game

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.