*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

167,035 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Saxsoon
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I could be talked into either but I'm not so good at trials.
Boogie05
AG
I would rather raid to finish the exotic quest, but I'm in for either. Just shoot me a message on PSN.
titanmaster_race
In what world does 2 wins = getting matched with 2000 ELO opponents?

Just wow.
Boogie05
AG
"Working as intended"
- Bungie
koadie
AG
Any chance you guys are going to do a late raid?? I'm playing some worship music tonight at a buddies church and won't get back to the northeast end until about 9 or 10.

WhiskeyBusiness
AG
I will be on tonight around 7:30-8cst. Hopefully some of y'all still need to do the raid
Beezy2389
AG
Yep, since Hard Mode comes out tomorrow I'd like to get run in tonight.

1.) Beezy2389
2.) Oilfield
3.) Holder (if available)
4.) Fightintexasag
5.) Kill
6.) Brisket
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Yep, since Hard Mode comes out tomorrow I'd like to get run in tonight.

1.) Beezy2389
2.) Oilfield
3.) Holder (if available)
4.)
5.)
6.)

I should be able to
koadie
AG
What time are you guys thinking? 7:30-8 CST? Tonight is a rare night where I'll be home at a regular time.

BTW, Don't ever go into public relations if you want an 8-5 the public isn't available until after 5 or before 8
Beezy2389
AG
Any time works for me, I know you've been trying to get a raid in for a while so we'll make sure it works for you.
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Any time works for me, I know you've been trying to get a raid in for a while so we'll make sure it works for you.
You rock sir! I'll talk to the wife and confirm but try to get on as early as possible.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'll be home about 6, so I'm good for whenever
kill0509
AG
I need to run it once more with my hunter so count me in!
bevokilla
AG
Last night was one of my lowest moments in Destiny. I need a raid run with monitors to start the Outbreak Prime quest so I went to r/fireteams to try to find a group. Found a guy looking for 5 at Aksis Phase 2 with monitors active. Sweet I can skip the rest of the raid. We form up around 10 and proceed to fail as any reddit fireteam is known to fail until 12:30. Everyone else leaves and I keep the instance and post looking for 5 more. Proceed to get 5 and grind for a while and then we lose 2 and replace them. At 2:30AM we finally beat him where I am awarded my 2nd scout and 3rd Autorifle only to find out there was only 1 monitor active and I stayed up until 2:30 for no reason. Yippeee!!!

Depending on what time yall start, brisketsangwich is in
spieg12
AG
Definitely go down and check the hallway when joining a group of randoms who say they have the monitors active.
titanmaster_race
So uh....anyone want to help me out with the Golgoroth challenge tonight?
Beezy2389
AG
I actually need to run the full raid on my warlock to get rid of a quest marker...
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

I actually need to run the full raid on my warlock to get rid of a quest marker...

Me too....for both my alts. As well as getting the calcified fragments from challenge mode and court of oryx.

I bet with the increased LL it will be much quicker to go through the raid.
bevokilla
AG
spieg12 said:

Definitely go down and check the hallway when joining a group of randoms who say they have the monitors active.
You can check it before the clear?
Tex117
AG
bevokilla said:

Last night was one of my lowest moments in Destiny. I need a raid run with monitors to start the Outbreak Prime quest so I went to r/fireteams to try to find a group. Found a guy looking for 5 at Aksis Phase 2 with monitors active. Sweet I can skip the rest of the raid. We form up around 10 and proceed to fail as any reddit fireteam is known to fail until 12:30. Everyone else leaves and I keep the instance and post looking for 5 more. Proceed to get 5 and grind for a while and then we lose 2 and replace them. At 2:30AM we finally beat him where I am awarded my 2nd scout and 3rd Autorifle only to find out there was only 1 monitor active and I stayed up until 2:30 for no reason. Yippeee!!!

Depending on what time yall start, brisketsangwich is in
Bwahahahahahaha
spieg12
AG
bevokilla said:

spieg12 said:

You can check it before the clear?

I would think so. That platform should be there. If all monitors have been hit there will be 1 set of lasers left. Although now that I think about it, something has to stop you from hitting the last one in that hallway.
Beezy2389
AG
I think it pops open after you kill him unfortunately
koadie
AG
Good lord I've so much homework to do. You guys are speaking a completely different language it seems like.
koadie
AG
If we shoot for 8:30 I'm good!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
#HardModeRaidReady

Which of you sexy Guardians are joining me in becoming even MORE Legendary tomorrow?? I have all 3 chars at 386, but prefer Warlock #masterrace.

1. TheForrestFires Warlock preferred but can fill
Beezy2389
AG
Beezy2389 Hunter masterer race
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Does that mean you are signing up or not? I mean, I suppose we could use a tether or two.
titanmaster_race
Sign me up.

Titan masterest race. 279
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Depending what time I get home I'd be in. Hunter 385
Beezy2389
AG
yep count me in
Boogie05
AG
Count me in so long as we start before 8cst.
BigTxAg97
AG
What's everyone up to tonight?
Beezy2389
AG
Sounds like we got a full raid team but thing's will get busy the next few weeks with hard mode raid coming out. What's your psn name. I'll add it to the list.
koadie
AG
I'm headed home and hoppin on!
kill0509
AG
Ready, just shoot me an invite.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.