*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

167,023 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Saxsoon
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marsuvees said:

Saw this on reddit about how to super charge your supers during the aksis phase 2 fight don't think we were doing this last night or I just didn't realize we were

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/55nvg7/wotm_supercharge_mechanic/

That is going to help a lot.
Beezy2389
AG
I knew you could charge your supers but the way it was explained to me was that it will take the empowerment away so I always thought it would be more useful to have the empowerment but looks like that makes sense to wait until after he teleports to do it.
Bulldog73
AG
Now to convince the wife to run it again during the week and that it won't involve me coming home from the grocery store at 12:30.
titanmaster_race
Anyone wanna try the boss fight again tonight? I know we won't get the exotic quest, but we'll get some drops at least
Bulldog73
AG
I could likely be down, but it'd be after practice, so around 6:30ish or 7? I'll have to put a hard limit on the time I'll be on. I need all the level ups I can get.
Bee-dav
Hey All,

Realized I never added myself!

PSN: Bee-Dav

Also, if you are wondering why my texags username is so incredibly lame... I made it a couple of years ago to anonymously troll AggieNumbers on a Vault of Glass post.... and yeah.... its been stuck like this ever since.

If you're reading this 2 years later... Hi Numbers.... thanks for the Atheon wipes!!!
Tex117
AG
GuardianVanguardAngel said:

Hey All,

Also, if you are wondering why my texags username is so incredibly lame... I made it a couple of years ago to anonymously troll AggieNumbers on a Vault of Glass post.... and yeah.... its been stuck like this ever since.

If you're reading this 2 years later... Hi Numbers.... thanks for the Atheon wipes!!!
I think you successfully stopped Numbers from playing Destiny...maybe even stopped him playing on ps4.

Truly outstanding work.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
What are the best PvP guns right now?

Looking to gear up for Iron banner
BreNayPop
AG
The raid auto rifle is good for 6s. The pulse from trials is filthy as is the grasp still. Shotty with max range is still boss.

New buyable guns i like are vendor palindrome, any sidearm, and a nicely rolled fusion from fwc.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
GuardianVanguardAngel said:

Hey All,

Man... Numbers and FMZ were two people who made VoG runs entertaining. Not knowing front from back and left from right.. and the jumping puzzle fails and cursing for 20 minutes.. #MakeDestinyGreatAgain
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

What are the best PvP guns right now?

Looking to gear up for Iron banner
Why type of weapon do you like (auto, hand cannon, etc?)
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I usually run auto or hand cannon
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

I usually run auto or hand cannon
I can't help you with AR b/c I can't stand using one, but with HC -- the Palindrome from the Crucible vendor is one of the best in the game atm.
koadie
AG
Hey guys,

Been a bit MIA online the past week. Any clue how to break above 355 since the patch? I'm stuck
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
littlebrotherag said:

Hey guys,

Been a bit MIA online the past week. Any clue how to break above 355 since the patch? I'm stuck
Raid, Trials, Strikes, and packages from vendor/vanguard/crucible.
koadie
AG
Ph.D.Aggies said:

littlebrotherag said:

Hey guys,

Raid, Trials, Strikes, and packages from vendor/vanguard/crucible.
Whoa, that was quick. Thanks man.
bevokilla
AG
GuardianVanguardAngel and I will be on looking to start the raid around 9 tonight if anyone else is interested.
koadie
AG
bevokilla said:

GuardianVanguardAngel and I will be on looking to start the raid around 9 tonight if anyone else is interested.
at 9? You're speaking my language that late! I'll try to hop on!
Tex117
AG
GuardianVanguardAngel has burned the bush and getting a raid together. He has tasked me with stone tablets to write the names of those wanting to raid at 9:15 p.m. Please be over 360.

(1) GuardianVanguard Angel (aka Bee-Dav)
(2) BevoKilla (aka brisketsangwich)
(3) Tex117 (aka Tex117)
(4) Rockycolttumtum
(5) Rowdy06
(6) caholder? Mr. Kyle Reed>? Beezy2389?

Alright then. This is a no-nonsense burn through it (trying for monitors) kinda raid.

Some of us (ie, me) have to hop off at 11:20 (need my beauty sleep)...so lets rock and roll.

koadie
AG
Tex117 said:

GuardianVanguardAngel has burned the bush and getting a raid together. He has tasked me with stone tablets to write the names of those wanting to raid at 9:15 p.m. Please be over 360.

(1) GuardianVanguard Angel (aka Bee-Dav)
(2) BevoKilla (aka brisketsangwich)
(3) Tex117 (aka Tex117)
(4) Rockycolttumtum
(5) Rowdy06
(6) littlebrotherag (what is your psn?)??

Anybody want to hop on as an alt?

my psn is caholder. it should be up on the 1st page.

Put me down as the alt, we have a contractor coming to the house today. I'll try to get on. I am excited about the late start!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I may be on as a possible alt if someone drops out.

Have a BS Corporate Challenge thing tonight at 8, hopefully will be done before that. Shoot me a message on PSN though, ill get it on my phone
Beezy2389
AG
I'll join if needed
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Tonight Red and I may be playing Trials. If we are not -- we need one of you titan people (or Warlock people) for the outbreak prime quest.

Edited to add required meme:

bevokilla
AG
Ill be on as soon as I shed the wife aggro
Bulldog73
AG
I prolly can't get on today. Crap another raid started that I can't finish.
Boogie05
AG
I'm down for running some of the exotic quest. I'll be running strikes looking for a skeleton key till then.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Getting Nightingale error and unable to log in to PSN via Destiny. Anyone else having issues? I'm using PS Vue just fine so I don't know what else it could be.
Beezy2389
AG
Googled it
Quote:

You may need to clear your console's cache, as well. To do this, follow these instructions:

[ol]
  • Exit Destiny and shut down your console.
  • Once your console is fully shut down, unplug the power supply from the console for at least 5 minutes.
  • Plug in and turn on your gaming console and launch Destiny.
  • Attempt to reconnect and play Destiny.
  • [/ol]
    If you are seeing this error message after exhausting all troubleshooting resources please delete, then re-install Destiny on your console.

If re-installation and clearing your cache does not improve your experience, it may be due to damaged or malfunctioning hardware.
    Streetfighter 02
    AG
    I did all that short of deleting destiny and reinstalling. Seems really excessive. Bungie has tweeted it's investigating users getting Nightingale errors. I'm thinking a reinstall could take a couple hours.
    koadie
    AG
    Guys I'm not able to raid tonight we had the contractor come today to look at the house and it took much longer than we expected
    Ph.D.Aggies
    AG
    Just got on the train back to my house. Be on in 40-45. Hooray evening classes and time zones.
    Streetfighter 02
    AG
    I manually entered DNS server addresses and fixed it. Pain in the ass and then I just kept getting my ass handed to me in trials.
    titanmaster_race
    For those new to Iron Bananas, or who have otherwise never seen this guide, this is a great way to hit rank 5 on all 3 characters.

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4y0s80/want_to_rank_up_effectively_in_iron_banner_herss/
    spieg12
    AG
    Don't read that guide until it's updated. There is no more tempered buff and class item and shader and emblem buffs anymore.
    titanmaster_race
    spieg12 said:

Don't read that guide until it's updated. There is no more tempered buff and class item and shader and emblem buffs anymore.

Ummm. Wow didn't realize there were so many changes.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.