*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

167,052 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Saxsoon
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Depending on time, I could probably be in. But I'm an old and have to wake up early so I can't really go beyond about 10:30
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
I'm still not up to raid ready LL, but I will be on tonight around 8cst to run strikes/quests/pvp if anyone wants to join.
Pac1698
AG
I'm in the same situation. Plus I actually built up some good will with the wife and I don't want to waste it all in one night!
Bulldog73
AG
quote:
I'm in the same situation. Plus I actually built up some good will with the wife and I don't want to waste it all in one night!
koadie
AG
quote:
I'm still not up to raid ready LL, but I will be on tonight around 8cst to run strikes/quests/pvp if anyone wants to join.
I'll see what I can do to join, no promises.
titanmaster_race
If we are trying to do a quick try at a blind run tonight, I can be on around 9ish.

Can't stay up too late though. 10:30 is probably my hard limit.
kill0509
AG
Just now got to check the thread. Sorry, been a crazy Monday that isn't over yet. I should be on later tonight but it'll be dinner time or later before I get on. Hopefully y'all have enough for a blind run, but i'll be a 6th if you need a filler. I'll promise to not do any spoilers and such for a blind run but seems like y'all should have enough without me hopefully.
redbaron788
AG
Blind raid tonight? Is that a gentleman's agreement, cause I haven't had the best luck with those lately.
Beezy2389
AG
Yeah, let me finish my run of the raid here and defeat the Stranger real quick!
Pac1698
AG
Me and Daazer will be on around 8:30pm Texas time if you all want to give the raid a try.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Dang -- this whole teaching a night class plus west coast is going to keep me from the blind run.
Bulldog73
AG
Don't worry forest, I could run it 20 times and still have no clue what the heck I'm doing?
spieg12
AG
Even if you don't end up doing it blind, it's still a fun raid. Very intense when you're under leveled.
Beezy2389
AG
New Bungie ARG puzzle

No clue how to interpret it....Any true Nerdery guys in here?

Here's my top section

Pac1698
AG
What light level were you guys at when you ran the raid? I think most of us that haven't tried it yet are in the lower 350's. Is that doable?
Beezy2389
AG
Not likely, could probably get through the 1st encounter though. We had a 370, a couple around 365+, and maybe one or two high 350's can't remember exactly though.
spieg12
AG
I was 373, another 370, everyone else between 364 and 369. And it was cutting it close to beat it.
Pac1698
AG
You're the man Beezy! I might need to hit up omnigul a couple more times to get my LL up prior to trying.
Pac1698
AG
Thanks Spieg!
kill0509
AG
I was the low man through the whole raid, and I started at 362. Finished at 365 Sunday night when we finished the final battle. We were literally at the lowest possible combination because we had to be flawless basically on the last fight. So, just make sure you have a few guys right around that 370 light level. The right loadout at 369 worked well for a couple of our guys. 3 of our guys, including myself, were below the 369 mark and you knew when you were the low light guy, trust me!!
titanmaster_race
Can't raid tonight. Gotta work.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I just got home and logged on.. Send me a message if there is a raid!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Nightfall is Archon Priest.
Modifiers: Epic, Small Arms, Airborne, Chaff, Berserk

Weekly heroics this week have solar burn (get your gjallys ready). But also have small arms which makes it a little less effective but still a beast
Tex117
AG
My artifact is holding me back big time. Its 10 points lower than the rest of my gear.

All that said, Im 363 with most of my other gear being 365. Guess its time to hit up the raid sometime this week at least the first few encounters to hopefully push higher.

Beezy2389
AG
Level up Crota's Bane for artifacts or pray to RNGesus that a legendary engram decrypts into one.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Level up Crota's Bane for artifacts or pray to RNGesus that a legendary engram decrypts into one.
Is there a way to do this with resources? (I.e. motes of light, etc.)
Beezy2389
AG
Nope, farm Court of Oryx and complete those Dreadnaught bounties (the black and pink one that will drop randomly) completing that will give you a whole lot.
spieg12
AG
You can rank up by using wormspore but the conversion rate is not good. Court of Oryx and the dreadnaught bounty are the best ways.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
If your Artifact is the lowest thing you have equipped, when you unlock a chest from a strike using a key, you get an artifact as well.
Beezy2389
AG
Are they guaranteed? Can't remember
spieg12
AG
No they aren't. I did this hoping to get one and I didn't get one. Basically wasted a key.
koadie
AG
quote:
If your Artifact is the lowest thing you have equipped, when you unlock a chest from a strike using a key, you get an artifact as well.
He's right I got one at 355 last night and it bumped me up.
Tex117
AG
quote:

Yeah, had a skeleton key last night and thought "Okay! back in business." Loaded up a strike...got a cloak of my same light level and not an artifact.

Feels bad.
titanmaster_race
It's RNGesus.

I got a high level artifact from a random legendary helmet engram.
Bulldog73
AG
How ticked should I be that I left right before y'all opened that chest?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.